Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

I think Kip gets the group date rose this week because there is a SC in the SC Only thread (pg. 6 #52) of her hugging him in the hot tub. At least, to me, it looks like him from the thinning hair at the top of his head and also height and build.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3512340;
    Bloomers, I love your analysis. You are awesome! I still stand by what I wrote and I will eat crow if I am wrong. I think the F2 will be Kip and Ed with Kip being the F1. They would not have spent all that time setting these 2 storylines up if they weren't going to battle at the end.

I will be really surprised if she picks Ed. This is the guy that joked that Jillian can pick Robby if she wants to stay home and take care of kids (something to that effect). I believe Jillian to be sincere when she says she wants to get married and have kids and based on that comment, I don't see how that would be happening with Ed.
    Lol, that is not what Ed said--he was commenting about Robbie's immaturity--labeling him a kid--nothing was said about her staying home and taking care of actual kids. If you listen carefully, Ed's comment was immediately followed by another guy saying something about Robbie drinking like a fish. Don't recall who said it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3512357;
    I think Kip gets the group date rose this week because there is a SC in the SC Only thread (pg. 6 #52) of her hugging him in the hot tub. At least, to me, it looks like him from the thinning hair at the top of his head and also height and build.
    That screencap #52 in the hottub occured last week during Jesse's 1on1.

So are you guys thinking Kiptyn won't be shown any now till the hometown date?

I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I found this article
    Bachelorette Jillian on Her Final Choice 'I Made the Right Decision' - CelebGlitz

She says that her decision was NOT a hard one...

Kip would definitely be an EASY decision in my book! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3512399;
    I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but I found this article
    Bachelorette Jillian on Her Final Choice 'I Made the Right Decision' - CelebGlitz

She says that her decision was NOT a hard one...

Kip would definitely be an EASY decision in my book! LOL!
    no argument there!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3512395;
    So are you guys thinking Kiptyn won't be shown any now till the hometown date?
    I will certainly miss Kip if we don't see him for that long
    We know Ed and Kip are confirmed in Hawaii and in one of her interviews Jillian said she knew who she was going to pick, but then a week before changed her mind. IMO, I think this is where Ed comes in...when he comes back in Spain, Jillian spends time with him, feels he is the one, but once they get to Hawaii, the romance is just not there and thus chooses Kip in the end. Kip told Jillian he normally does not do the pursuing in his relationships and I think in the end (espec. with Ed back on the scene) that this is where you are really go to see him go after what he wants, Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by pepperpat;3512459;
    We know Ed and Kip are confirmed in Hawaii and in one of her interviews Jillian said she knew who she was going to pick, but then a week before changed her mind. IMO, I think this is where Ed comes in...when he comes back in Spain, Jillian spends time with him, feels he is the one, but once they get to Hawaii, the romance is just not there and thus chooses Kip in the end. Kip told Jillian he normally does not do the pursuing in his relationships and I think in the end (espec. with Ed back on the scene) that this is where you are really go to see him go after what he wants, Jillian
    Oooohhhh.... I love your conclusion!! I am going with that too Thanks for that.

FORT Fogey

I come home from dinner and I find this post and have to say WOW Right On!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Great observation! This is a very likely scenario.
    I like Kip better than Ed at this point so I would be content with this type of ending. The main thing is that Jillian is content though, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike