Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3511652;
    I believe maybe before but if not before certainly after the first episode, they give a preview of what we will be seeing coming up on the season. It goes really fast, and sometimes we hear bachelors' voice clips that go with certain shots, and sometimes we hear the narrator making a comment or asking a question that will land on a certain shot. Sometimes the question or comment is broken up so that it hits on three different people, but usually the end of the statement is very significant, thus, so is the person.

If you watch it a couple of times, you will see what I mean, and then you will be able to go back and begin to dissect it.

I just want to say that I think Kip is F1 based on what Bloomers said above and what I am about to write. I went back and watched the commercial over at JU and this is Jillian's summary at the end. Ed and Reid fans can do the same and come to their conclusions. This is assuming like I said above that Kip is the guy in the white shirt on the bed in Spain.

Jillian in VO: "I have so much love to give and I can't wait to find that person(Kip carrying her after Flamenco dancing) that I can just shower them with that love and I don't need to hold any of it back (Reid's HTD). I hope and I believe and I have faith that person (Kip on bed in white shirt in Madrid) is here but I have to remember that there aren't any guarantees."

Other highlights again pointing to Kip.

"Hola mi amor"--Reid's voice, Kip greeting her in yellow tank.

Jillian saying "I feel so alive"--Her and Kip on motorbike in Spain.

"The more I see her the more beautiful she gets"--Jesse's voice, Kip's HTD.

Jillian saying "I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life"--Kip in the kayak.

I am on that surf board and I am not getting off because these 2 are keeping it REAL .

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3511652;
    I believe maybe before but if not before certainly after the first episode, they give a preview of what we will be seeing coming up on the season. It goes really fast, and sometimes we hear bachelors' voice clips that go with certain shots, and sometimes we hear the narrator making a comment or asking a question that will land on a certain shot. Sometimes the question or comment is broken up so that it hits on three different people, but usually the end of the statement is very significant, thus, so is the person.

If you watch it a couple of times, you will see what I mean, and then you will be able to go back and begin to dissect it.

I just want to say that I think Kip is F1 based on what Bloomers said above and what I am about to write. I went back and watched the commercial over at JU and this is Jillian's summary at the end. Ed and Reid fans can do the same and come to their conclusions. This is assuming like I said above that Kip is the guy in the white shirt on the bed in Spain.

Jillian in VO: "I have so much love to give and I can't wait to find that person(Kip carrying her after Flamenco dancing) that I can just shower them with that love and I don't need to hold any of it back (Reid's HTD). I hope and I believe and I have faith that person (Kip on bed in white shirt in Madrid) is here but I have to remember that there aren't any guarantees."

Other highlights again pointing to Kip.

"Hola mi amor"--Reid's voice, Kip greeting her in yellow tank.

Jillian saying "I feel so alive"--Her and Kip on motorbike in Spain.

"The more I see her the more beautiful she gets"--Jesse's voice, Kip's HTD.

Jillian saying "I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life"--Kip in the kayak.

I am on that surf board and I am not getting off because these 2 are keeping it REAL .

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3511762;
    Isn't that Ed?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3511779;
    Isn't that Ed?
    I think that is Ed to. Now the guy in the white shirt sliding the doors shut looks like Kip to me, but isn't that in Hawaii?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3511852;
    I think that is Ed to. Now the guy in the white shirt sliding the doors shut looks like Kip to me, but isn't that in Hawaii?
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3511779;
    Isn't that Ed?
    In the Epi 8 thread, they say it is Ed.

The thing about both of these previews is that the season ending was unknown when they aired the first episode. In previous seasons, they had the knowledge of who the F1 was when they put the previews together. Since the show aired on 5/18 and the FRC was 5/24, I imagine they knew who the eliminated F3 person was at this point.

Both the one at the beginning and the one at the end did seem to focus on Kip a lot throughout but both closed with shots of Reid then Ed.

ETA:
    As a comparison, I watched both of DeAnna's previews, too. I know hindsight is 20/20 but OMG there is so much Jesse in those preview clips. I must have been in denial. In the final scene she is holding a hand and it's so obviously Jesse while the VO is talking love forever stuff. It made me realize that I liked her guys and her season much more, too., but not her (over Jillian).
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 06-19-2009 at 02:57 PM.

I am not very good with the SCs but the hotel room of the guy in the white shirt sure looks like the hotel rooms of the Ritz Madrid with the damask wallpaper. Maybe someone who is good at analyzing SCs should take a look at that. Also, do we know what hotel Ed stayed in ? Can we compare his hotel decor to Kip's and make a determination on that SC because I really believe it's Kip. He has a much smaller frame than Ed and when you look at the guy and Jillian laying side by side, it's pretty obvious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3511731;
    Bloomers.....I have mentioned this before but no one commented.....not counting the premiere in the beginning of every episode 2, 3 and 4 it had CH talking in the beginning when she is driving in the car and he says Jillian trying to find her true love.....it has Juan coming out of the limo then Kiptyn and then the guy who sweeps her in his arms....during the comment "true love" it shows Kiptyn.....BUT the last episode (5) Kiptyn is no longer viewed, they still say true love but it goes to the guy sweeping her up in his arms. What is your take about them changing that in the middle of the season....
    I think the most truthful ones are going to be in the first epsiode previews. Somebody (Ariel?) mentioned that as a person is coming to the forefront, they tend to spotlight that person, but in the early previews, they are going so fast and nobody is supposedly being singularly highlighted at that point.

From someone who tries to analyze the edit to figure out F1, I have learned not to get too attached to any of them, or I can't be objective. That said, I do like Kip and I like the way they interact. She is so physically attracted to him that it doesn't seem like a stretch at all for her to fall for him emotionally. I was thinking about this the other day, and for the life of me I couldn't see why she didn't just go for it. It was probably the chance she had most likely not had much if ever in her life - to snag the really hot guy - and she was the one in control. IMO, she should just do it!

However, strictly from an editing point, I am going to be very surprised ( most pleasantly for her!) if it happens though. I will tell you why I am concerned for an F1 for Kip:

1. All of the early attention focused on him as well as the camera time he as received on the show. That is not typical of an F1.
    2. He is shown getting out of the limo in the #1 spot which indicates that the producers consider him eye-catching, but we have never had an F1 in that slot before.
    3. He is getting the intense physical edit which most of the time in the 17 seasons has indicated F2 or F3. " I like so - so's kisses" ( Mentions of kissing, making out, etc.)
    4.Although he is tempermentally not like most of the other F2s, his edit resembles theirs in several ways:
    - He, Charlie, Moana, Tanya and others as well got the cooking date with the emphasis on relaxation and getting away from helicopters etc. Even Molly got the "away from all of that with the tent and cook out" date. F1s don't tend to do these dates.
    -He got the kayacking along with Jason and several other F2s. F1s don't tend to get the kayacks.
    - He and Moana got the pigeons. She was in Venice, and he was in Vancouver.
    -He and Moana got the "feel like we are a couple" speech.
    - He and Moana are both surfers and will have the early part of their HTs on Southern California beaches.

After the physical interest she has shown in Kip, it will be interesting to see what excuse she gives him if she doesn't choose him. I went back and checked to see what Travis told Moana, and all he said was "If I follow my heart, I can't choose you."

At this point, I just keep flip flopping back and forth if Kip is F2 or F3. If she doesn't pick him, I really hope he goes at F3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3511954;
    I think the most truthful ones are going to be in the first epsiode previews. Somebody (Ariel?) mentioned that as a person is coming to the forefront, they tend to spotlight that person, but in the early previews, they are going so fast and nobody is supposedly being singularly highlighted at that point.

From someone who tries to analyze the edit to figure out F1, I have learned not to get too attached to any of them, or I can't be objective. That said, I do like Kip and I like the way they interact. She is so physically attracted to him that it doesn't seem like a stretch at all for her to fall for him emotionally. I was thinking about this the other day, and for the life of me I couldn't see why she didn't just go for it. It was probably the chance she had most likely not had much if ever in her life - to snag the really hot guy - and she was the one in control. IMO, she should just do it!

However, strictly from an editing point, I am going to be very surprised ( most pleasantly for her!) if it happens though. I will tell you why I am concerned for an F1 for Kip:

1. All of the early attention focused on him as well as the camera time he as received on the show. That is not typical of an F1.
    2. He is shown getting out of the limo in the #1 spot which indicates that the producers consider him eye-catching, but we have never had an F1 in that slot before.
    3. He is getting the intense physical edit which most of the time in the 17 seasons has indicated F2 or F3. " I like so - so's kisses" ( Mentions of kissing, making out, etc.)
    4.Although he is tempermentally not like most of the other F2s, his edit resembles theirs in several ways:
    - He, Charlie, Moana, Tanya and others as well got the cooking date with the emphasis on relaxation and getting away from helicopters etc. Even Molly got the "away from all of that with the tent and cook out" date. F1s don't tend to do these dates.
    -He got the kayacking along with Jason and several other F2s. F1s don't tend to get the kayacks.
    - He and Moana got the pigeons. She was in Venice, and he was in Vancouver.
    -He and Moana got the "feel like we are a couple" speech.
    - He and Moana are both surfers and will have the early part of their HTs on Southern California beaches.

After the physical interest she has shown in Kip, it will be interesting to see what excuse she gives him if she doesn't choose him. I went back and checked to see what Travis told Moana, and all he said was "If I follow my heart, I can't choose you."
    Bloomers - great post and I agree with all you've said. I do wonder if this year we should be looking not only at the previews from the first episode but also at the ones shown in this last episode, since the FRC and maybe even the F3 ceremony had not been filmed at the time of the premiere? It would be interesting to take both of those previews and analyze them together.
    Last edited by MissMilano; 06-19-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: added "agree" so it made sense