Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3468453;
    I can't believe Kip has never been heartbroken. Actually, yes I can. HAHA Tonight started the storyline that was brought up already in the press release, the "will he break her heart?" Now it totally makes sense why Chris described Kip as so.

i caught that right away too..he is always the one that breaks hearts..hence "will he break her heart"...he's sweet..and i know he's well loved around here...but he's too much of a babyface for me..he looks far to young for Jillian...maybe because i'm older!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3468467;
    I love Kip, but I do believe he might have commitment issues. Doesn't matter though, she still wants to make out with him I don't think he was ready for it though. He seemed unprepared for a makeout session haha
    The way she went into the kiss seemed as though to me that it was not the first time that they kissed each other.

I'm guessing the rest of the season, she'll be having doubts about him because she will be afraid that if she picks him in the end, he will break her heart later.

i caught that right away too..he is always the one that breaks hearts..hence "will he break her heart"...he's sweet..and i know he's well loved around here...but he's too much of a babyface for me..he looks far to young for Jillian...maybe because i'm older!
    Well see, being in my early 20's, I find him to be hot whereas I don't find Reid to be hot, but I think he looks older which is not a bad thing.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3468471;
    I disagree. He looks his his age, 30. Which is the same age as Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3468475;
    The way she went into the kiss seemed as though to me that it was not the first time that they kissed each other.

I'm guessing the rest of the season, she'll be having doubts about him because she will be afraid that if she picks him in the end, he will break her heart later.

Well see, being in my early 20's, I find him to be hot whereas I don't find Reid to be hot, but I think he looks older which is not a bad thing.
    I agree. I find Kip hot and Reid cute.

I noticed they left out the kiss they shared at the rose ceremony. That kiss seemed much more natural than the one they shared on their date.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3468482;
    I disagree. He looks his his age, 30. Which is the same age as Jillian.
    I think he looks his age too....pretty good for his age if you ask me. I love how he is pretty much always smiling everytime we see him on screen.

I noticed they left out the kiss they shared at the rose ceremony. That kiss seemed much more natural than the one they shared on their date.
    Yep. And that kiss that was not shown was the one where there was hand holding. Too bad we didn't get to see it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3468467;
    I love Kip, but I do believe he might have commitment issues. Doesn't matter though, she still wants to make out with him I don't think he was ready for it though. He seemed unprepared for a makeout session haha
    I agree. The kiss felt a bit ... I don't know, off? It just wasn't as passionate as they wanted it to be.
    Kiptyn & Jilly!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3468503;
    Yep. And that kiss that was not shown was the one where there was hand holding. Too bad we didn't get to see it.
    I wish they had shown it. They have awesome chemistry.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honeytree.;3468705;
    I agree. The kiss felt a bit ... I don't know, off? It just wasn't as passionate as they wanted it to be.
    I totally agree. It seemed a tad awkward.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3468719;
    I totally agree. It seemed a tad awkward.
    Hmm I didn't think it was that awkward.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3468761;
    Hmm I didn't think it was that awkward.
    Well it's all in perception. I dunno, it seemed forced and had no flow. I know, terrible description but it didn't do anything for me. I hope it did something for them though, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike