Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

if we asume that kip will have the rose that means there will be some exciting sceans :d
    Now iam excitited.
    I am realy hoping that he steps up his game
    Still can't belive what is Wes is doing till now
    CANT she see through him
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;3508502;
    I think the sneaking into Jillian's cabin occurs after she sends Robby home (before the group date), similar to when he saw her after she sent Sasha home. I think the pleading to stay person (which happens after the group date) is Jake.
    I wonder if we'll see Kip speak out re: Wes' agenda or in a PI in the next epi. In the new sneak peek, he looks a little aghast but not nearly as charged up as Jake or Michael. I'd love to hear his thoughts on the matter.

If Wes gets the rose and they see fellow good guy Jake hit the dusty trail, the cause and effect should be interesting. I mean, at this point, he has to be wondering "if Wes is her kind of man, where does that leave a guy like me?" Also, what message is Jillian sending to them about herself if she can be repeatedly taken in by such a blatant opportunist after having been warned?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3508547;
    I wonder if we'll see Kip speak out re: Wes' agenda or in a PI in the next epi. In the new sneak peek, he looks a little aghast but not nearly as charged up as Jake or Michael. I'd love to hear his thoughts on the matter.

If Wes gets the rose and they see fellow good guy Jake hit the dusty trail, the cause and effect should be interesting. I mean, at this point, he has to be wondering "if Wes is her kind of man, where does that leave a guy like me?" Also, what message is Jillian sending to them about herself if she can be repeatedly taken in by such a blatant opportunist after having been warned?
    Great points. Would the guys think it's entirely Jillian's decision to still keep Wes around? Or would they begin to suspect something's up behind the scenes, that him still being in the competition is more producer-driven than anything else, perhaps a guaranteed # of episodes in his contract (he does talk to the guys about how he's made it to six and counting), like the majority of us? I'd like to know what Kip thinks about it too, if they show it at all.

I actually wish Ed had stayed around b/c after not getting the date rose, Jilly's "I really like you" to Ed in front of the guys, Ed talking to the guys during Jesse's date about how much he likes her, Kip would've had to have known that even though she's crazy about him, he's not the only contender and that Ed is some serious competition. If Ed had stayed, they both would've been on next week's group date, and might Kip have been more aggressive, more of a pursuer? He tends to hang back during the group dates, and going by the epi description, it sounds like he continues the trend. Really curious to find out when/if he starts to pursue - in Hawaii, after knowing Ed is back, or does he go ahead and step it up next week, or during the hometowns, or in Spain? But I gotta say, I feel for Kip (and Reid) with the whole Wes drama, and then with Ed's return... they'll have every right to question where they stand with Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;3508692;
    Great points. Would the guys think it's entirely Jillian's decision to still keep Wes around? Or would they begin to suspect something's up behind the scenes, that him still being in the competition is more producer-driven than anything else, perhaps a guaranteed # of episodes in his contract (he does talk to the guys about how he's made it to six and counting), like the majority of us? I'd like to know what Kip thinks about it too, if they show it at all.

I actually wish Ed had stayed around b/c after not getting the date rose, Jilly's "I really like you" to Ed in front of the guys, Ed talking to the guys during Jesse's date about how much he likes her, Kip would've had to have known that even though she's crazy about him, he's not the only contender and that Ed is some serious competition. If Ed had stayed, they both would've been on next week's group date, and might Kip have been more aggressive, more of a pursuer? He tends to hang back during the group dates, and going by the epi description, it sounds like he continues the trend. Really curious to find out when/if he starts to pursue - in Hawaii, after knowing Ed is back, or does he go ahead and step it up next week, or during the hometowns, or in Spain? But I gotta say, I feel for Kip (and Reid) with the whole Wes drama, and then with Ed's return... they'll have every right to question where they stand with Jillian.
    Yes they will have a right....and the level playing ground just disappeared with the return of Ed, excluding Wes(producer pick).

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3509059;
    Yes they will have a right....and the level playing ground just disappeared with the return of Ed, excluding Wes(producer pick).
    This is why I suspect that Kip might be the one that pulls back. Here's a guy new to the chase aspect and a man with high standards regarding marriage, etc - seeing the object of his affection bringing back a man into her life that bailed and hanging on to sleazy Wes. He has to question if she's worth chasing since he's stepping out of his comfort zone to do it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3509097;
    This is why I suspect that Kip might be the one that pulls back. Here's a guy new to the chase aspect and a man with high standards regarding marriage, etc - seeing the object of his affection bringing back a man into her life that bailed and hanging on to sleazy Wes. He has to question if she's worth chasing since he's stepping out of his comfort zone to do it.
    These are my thoughts exactly about Kip. However, since it appears his edit is leading him to an F2 finish, I think he'll be edited as completely into Jillian, and heartbroken in the end, setting up the next Bachelor scenario. I sincerely hope that these same high standards that will give him pause about Jillian will keep him from accepting the Bachelor role.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3509097;
    I think they all should question why he was brought back...the thing is if he doesn't return until Spain then how many of the remaining men know up until Hawaii or is there a rose ceremony in Spain with all of them there and then an elemination.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3509109;
    I think they all should question why he was brought back...the thing is if he doesn't return until Spain then how many of the remaining men know up until Hawaii or is there a rose ceremony in Spain with all of them there and then an elemination.
    You just know that's going to painfully sting Kip and Reid because they will know that she gave the greenlight for it.

While the general audience thinks he is the one she should pick and will pick at this point, it seems so few here think that will happen. It'd be nice, for once, to see the show documentary style or even like the Big Brother feeds so we'd know more about what's really going on.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3509130;
    You just know that's going to painfully sting Kip and Reid because they will know that she gave the greenlight for it.

While the general audience thinks he is the one she should pick and will pick at this point, it seems so few here think that will happen. It'd be nice, for once, to see the show documentary style or even like the Big Brother feeds so we'd know more about what's really going on.
    I would think the ever thoughtful Kip would be the one to question it and it probably will sting....it would me if I was the one it was happening to.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3509130;

But I think the thing that makes this so great is she has some great, mature guys involved. If Ed doesn't come back Jillian may have had the "what ifs." I actually think its better to let Ed come back and see if there is truly a connection, then to take Kip or Reid to F1 just to find out at ATFR that she had pulled a Jason and was dumping F1 for "the one that got away." It will sting probably to the guys at the time, but they are better off knowing if her feelings for Ed were true.