Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3508131;
    Ian type cold feet, perhaps? The presser (like that word) talks about at least three men on the group date angling for kisses, but it doesn't say if Jillian is angling for a kiss.
    Well, who would have to angle for a kiss. Not Kip, she seems more than willing. Not Wes, he seems to get his pecks (haven't seen anything more than pecks though), Not Reid - he's gotten some kisses and doesn't seem like the type to angle for one, Robby - yes, unless he's already gone. Tanner - yes, hasn't had a kiss that we've seen. Michael, maybe - don't remember if he got a kiss so if he did it couldn't have been very memorable, Jake - yes, he's feeling very vulnerable right now, Jesse - maybe, although he also doesn't really seem like the type to angle for a kiss and he's received a couple in hot tub and boat (think he feels relatively secure).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3507728;
    Do you guys think it's Kip that might be getting cold feet as mentioned in the epi 7 description?

I am afraid it might be. He's the last HTD - so a week or more passes before he sees her after Canada. Lots of time to think and reflect on the situation.

The new Epi6 description says all of the guys step up their game on the group date and a couple get a kiss. I wonder what Kip does? Also, if she chooses not to give him the Group date rose again, I bet that he'll start to feel discouraged thus the cold feet referenced above. Particularly, if it goes to Wes over him.

The epi 6 presser makes them all sound like anxiety cases by the time the RC rolls around.

I think its a very safe bet that he definitely does. There is no hesitancy on her part in going in for kisses with him. He's a sure thing in that department at least.

Just finished watching episode 5
    I feel bad for Kip you can see in the PT that he was upset because he was sure he was going to have the rose but Jill gave it to ED to reaasure him.
    I think that was unfair for him because trully he deserved it
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3508362;
    Just finished watching episode 5
    I feel bad for Kip you can see in the PT that he was upset because he was sure he was going to have the rose but Jill gave it to ED to reaasure him.
    I think that was unfair for him because trully he deserved it
    Well, it's all good, he still got a rose & will be around for a while.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

He had the most patiant kiss with her
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Jill sure likes kissing Kip
    Their physical attraction for each other is extremely strong. I just hope their emotional is equally as strong.

FORT Regular

Since most seem to think the next group date rose will come down to either Kip or Wes (since Michael and Jesse got date roses on their 1:1's last week and we know Tanner and Jake don't get it), and that this rose will be the first Jillian hands out (since she doesn't give Robby one on their date), indicating the recipient is the first to get a HTD, I wonder how Kip (and the rest of the guys for that matter) will feel if Wes gets it over him/them. After hoping to get it on the Whistler group date, but didn't, and then to not get it at Emerald Lake Lodge... hmmm...

Or Kip could get the group date rose if TPTB want the shock reaction from the guys (and the viewers) to be when Jillian hands out her last rose at the RC to Wes over Jake... they may want to save the surprise of Wes getting a rose for the end of the episode, not in the middle during the group date.

Quote Originally Posted by redrose;3508481;
    Since most seem to think the next group date rose will come down to either Kip or Wes (since Michael and Jesse got date roses on their 1:1's last week and we know Tanner and Jake don't get it), and that this rose will be the first Jillian hands out (since she doesn't give Robby one on their date), indicating the recipient is the first to get a HTD, I wonder how Kip (and the rest of the guys for that matter) will feel if Wes gets it over him/them. After hoping he'd gotten it on the Whistler group date, but didn't, and then to not get it at Emerald Lake Lodge... hmmm...

Or Kip could get the group date rose if TPTB want the shock reaction from the guys (and the viewers) to be when Jillian hands out her last rose at the RC to Wes over Jake... they may want to save the surprise of Wes getting a rose for the end of the episode, not in the middle during the group date.
    I don't think Wes gets the group date rose because he's the guy who sneaks into Jilli's cabin for some 1on1 time to get more alone time with her to plead to stay. Unless this happens before the group date but I don't think so...

I think the other guys would be extremely shocked and disappointed if Wes gets the rose. It's clear the guys don't like him.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3508491;
    I don't think Wes gets the group date rose because he's the guy who sneaks into Jilli's cabin for some 1on1 time to get more alone time with her to plead to stay. Unless this happens before the group date but I don't think so...
    I think the sneaking into Jillian's cabin occurs after she sends Robby home (before the group date), similar to when he saw her after she sent Sasha home. I think the pleading to stay person (which happens after the group date) is Jake.