Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3506629;
    His Tweets backs to fans are nice because he tends to personalize them a little. Kip has a lot of fan support from the general audience. On some of the more discerning forums, I've started seeing comparisons to Meredith and Ian. A poll yesterday on a mainstream site showed him around 10% ahead of everyone else as "the man for Jillian" with 33% of the vote.

As JLcaz suggested yesterday, they are probably tweeking the post-Ed edit now that they have a sampling of the fans reactions. The show dropped a few points in ratings this week, too. I wonder if/how this will alter Kip's edit: give us more to love or reign it in an attempt to change the tides if she's opting for someone else in the end?

With the other fan fav, Jake, soon departing, I think they need to keep someone with likeability front and center to stave off all of the Wes disgust. This could be Kip or Reid if his storyline finally emerges.
    I think TPTB will drum up Reid's story in the next few episodes. He really hasn't gotten too much air time so far, but it seems people already notice him and like him enough. The show needs some more good boys to counter the bad one, (ie.WES). With Jake gone, and Jess probably cut after HTD, Reid is the best choice for a good vs. bad. IMO, of course.

If I had my druthers, they would place any Kiptyn action on the back burner this next episode and let the Reid (hopefully 1:1 date) and Wes (sneaking into her private car) story of conflicting personalities play out. This will be the last time we see all the boys together, because then the remaining will get all day time with Jillian during their hometown dates. Soon enough for any Jillian/Kiptyn sparks to be shown once she gets to Encinitas.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hello. I am new to these message boards, but I certainly have my favorite bachelor.
    As much as I like Kiptyn, I hope he isn't the next Bachelor. I have a feeling he'd have better chances finding a nice girl off TV. As for him and Jill, they do have some connection, but I think in the long run, she wont choose him and I don't see him wanting to move from CA.

FORT Newbie

other than the edit suggesting F2, do we have any proof kiptyn isn't F1? he surfaced at the same time as reid . . . and after his comment that he's always dated girls that have always come to him i wouldn't be excited to see him as the bachelor.

There isn't much proof really. Some people seem to think that he might be the nect bachelor, some think he is the F1, but we still have some time to go until we can actually be sure of either one.

I for one want to see Kip as the bachelor, I think he will be much better at it than the last bachelor.......I hope this rumor turns out to be FACT.......

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3507643;
    I for one want to see Kip as the bachelor, I think he will be much better at it than the last bachelor.......I hope this rumor turns out to be FACT.......
    I totally agree with you.Honestly I think if Jake or Ed was the next Bachelor I would be bored out of my mind.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Do you guys think it's Kip that might be getting cold feet as mentioned in the epi 7 description?

I am afraid it might be. He's the last HTD - so a week or more passes before he sees her after Canada. Lots of time to think and reflect on the situation.

The new Epi6 description says all of the guys step up their game on the group date and a couple get a kiss. I wonder what Kip does? Also, if she chooses not to give him the Group date rose again, I bet that he'll start to feel discouraged thus the cold feet referenced above. Particularly, if it goes to Wes over him.

The epi 6 presser makes them all sound like anxiety cases by the time the RC rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3507728;
    Do you guys think it's Kip that might be getting cold feet as mentioned in the epi 7 description?

I am afraid it might be. He's the last HTD - so a week or more passes before he sees her after Canada. Lots of time to think and reflect on the situation.

The new Epi6 description says all of the guys step up their game on the group date and a couple get a kiss. I wonder what Kip does? Also, if she chooses not to give him the Group date rose again, I bet that he'll start to feel discouraged thus the cold feet referenced above. Particularly, if it goes to Wes over him.

The epi 6 presser makes them all sound like anxiety cases by the time the RC rolls around.
    It could be Kip who gets the cold feet. But Jillian may reassure him on the HTD and that's why we see him make it to Spain and Hawaii looking happier than ever lol. None of the HTD descriptions sound all that great imo.

Ian type cold feet, perhaps? The presser (like that word) talks about at least three men on the group date angling for kisses, but it doesn't say if Jillian is angling for a kiss.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)