Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TeamKip55;3505442;
    Kip posted this to his facebook today: "25 years ago today I was a 6 year old boy protective of his Mom and suspicious of the man promising her the world. Today I'm the proud son of two best friends celebrating 25 years of marriage. Love and respect to the most incredible woman I know and the good man who delivered on those promises and was more of a man then he ever had to be. Happy 25th Anniversary Mom & Dad!" He's such a sweetheart!
    Well he certainly has a good understanding of what Jillian was looking for when she said she wanted her man to be her best friend. Kip probably feels the same when looking for his wife. Something else the Jillian and Kip probably have in common.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I want someone who is close to his mom (paraphrasing Jill's interview)...check ...You know other than the abs/soft reference...I think that those qualities Jill talks about in her interviews apply to Kiptyn. I could be biased though.
    I can't wait for his HTD and "meet" his mom. She must be so proud of him.
    I'm really having hard time imagining that the lack of Romance could be in reference to Kip. I think that they are going to have a very Romantic date in Madrid
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

yes Madrid and Hawaii what iam looking for
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Newbie

hate to say this cox i reli like Kip, but after watching last episode, i think Ed will be the one for Jil.
    Reason: She said in last episode that She know how much she likes him after he left. I think Jil will cherish the chance of being with him once he's back. In a way, it kinda gives Ed a bit advantage.

I think without this happened, Jil will not be so sure who she is going to pick. And i just wonder what would she feel if Kip is the one that left.

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3506131;
    yes Madrid and Hawaii what iam looking for
    The HTD and Spain should be very informative for us re: how things might play out. I don't expect to see much of Kip at all next week unless he makes a bold move or expresses something out of character in a PI.

In Spain, is it Kip that she rides on a motorcycle and Flamengo dances with?

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3506166;
    The HTD and Spain should be very informative for us re: how things might play out. I don't expect to see much of Kip at all next week unless he makes a bold move or expresses something out of character in a PI.

Yes. Both of those are Kip

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3506166;

Yes ..They looked like they were having a great time!
    Oops..missed Chaslom's reply
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by icemanki;3506153;
    hate to say this cox i reli like Kip, but after watching last episode, i think Ed will be the one for Jil.
    Reason: She said in last episode that She know how much she likes him after he left. I think Jil will cherish the chance of being with him once he's back. In a way, it kinda gives Ed a bit advantage.

I think without this happened, Jil will not be so sure who she is going to pick. And i just wonder what would she feel if Kip is the one that left.
    Welcome Icemanki! I think a large part of the Kip fans are being realistic in knowing he probably isn't F1, but are also holding onto a little hope that we are wrong and Jillian does pick him in the end. I guess until he leaves, we will just enjoy him on our TV while we can! In the end, Kip is going to be just fine no matter what happens. Just going to be sad to see him leave!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3504836;
    I think so, too. I thought this past episode we saw some vulnerability on his part regarding her. He was smiling some last night at the RC and I thought he gave her a nice "supportive" hug. He was kidding around with Michael and fist bumping at the RC which kind of surprised me since he's typically stoic in that setting.

I do wonder how he, as a guy out of his dating comfort zone, will react to Ed's return. I could see how that might make him pull back or question things. It would all be new to him, right?
    I think this moment is where Kip's edit has been leading all along. This will be his defining moment. He will realize that (if he wants Jillian) now is the time to pursue. Can he do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3506186;

I think this moment is where Kip's edit has been leading all along. This will be his defining moment. He will realize that (if he wants Jillian) now is the time to pursue. Can he do it?
    Oh wow - great observation. I think you're exactly right - a real moment of truth. Wow..that makes me nervous and excited for him already.

ps..thanks guys for the info re:Spain..can't wait!