Page 11 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

  1. #101
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I hope this is not in the "personal info" category, but, anyway, I checked the Switchfoot Bro-Am website and their next event is in late June - I wonder if this is what he talked about in the intro video? Too bad I will be out of town !

  2. #102
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3462373;
    Sorry to interrupt, but since this is Kip's thread, can we focus on how HOT he is?
    All kidding aside, it looks like Kip is the "handsome bachelor" whom Jillian "shared a sexy kiss" with. I wonder if she kissed him or Wes first? The reason is that, beside FIR curse, (well, it got broken, sort of , by Jesse)maybe there's also a Fiss Kiss curse? As far as I can remember:
    Russ, from Trista's season, Jenny,( Brad's season), Graham, Jillian - none of them ended F1. Please correct me or add more to the list.
    BTW, with all the "sexy", "handsome", "charming" , "heartbreaker" used to describe Kip, plus his stubble, can we say - Graham incarnation? I remember Jillian saying in the end of the season preview: "I want someone who not loves me today only but forever" (paraphrase), would that be a foreshadowing for the possible elimination of Kip?
    I think Wes gets the first kiss. The HG/cocktail party date is after that and after the date with Jake.

    So, Kip doesn't get the 'cursed' first kiss!

  3. #103
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Several people have mentioned that they think Kip is playing hard to get and making Jillian doing all the chasing. From the episode shown thus far I don't see it!! I think he is a more reserved person - he seems to be in the background most of the time. Jillian is one smart cookie and knew that there might be potential between them and sought him out. She probably remembered how awkward the whole M & G was during the previous season and wanted to help him along. Kip (from the edit) does not appear to be the type with the big ego and wants Jillian to chase him. It's too early to say that he's not into her. I could be completely wrong and gosh knows I've been wrong every single Bachelor/bachelorette season that I've watched. I've always been manipulated by Fleiss & Co in believing a "love story" (all one-sided, of course). I pray that Kip is "real".

  4. #104
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465804;
    I know. I love it when he told her what he put on his hotdog. You could tell he didn't want to tell her LOL!!! It was soooo stinking cute. I think he is a very thoughtful person. If you could tell, he was always asking how she was doing, if she was ready, nervous, etc. That is very telling IMO.
    Also, during Brian streak into the pool, Kip is the one who comes to take her drink when she moves up to the front as per Brians request. Think Kip watches and notices things - very thoughtful. btw - someone else noticed the taking her drink thing - I'm not that observant.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  5. #105
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3465795;
    Several people have mentioned that they think Kip is playing hard to get and making Jillian doing all the chasing. From the episode shown thus far I don't see it!! I think he is a more reserved person - he seems to be in the background most of the time. Jillian is one smart cookie and knew that there might be potential between them and sought him out. She probably remembered how awkward the whole M & G was during the previous season and wanted to help him along. Kip (from the edit) does not appear to be the type with the big ego and wants Jillian to chase him. It's too early to say that he's not into her. I could be completely wrong and gosh knows I've been wrong every single Bachelor/bachelorette season that I've watched. I've always been manipulated by Fleiss & Co in believing a "love story" (all one-sided, of course). I pray that Kip is "real".
    I've been in that boat too..haven in the past fallen for the fleiss version of a so-called love story, but I am agree with you that at least from what we have seen so far, Kip seems like the like a quieter guy, but that doesn't mean he isn't interested. For him, just like it was with a guy kind of similar to him in de's season, more time is needed to figure out what he feels. I would rather see a guy act like that and be more reserved than someone who says they are in love from the get go, and then it turns out to be all fluff.

  6. #106
    FORT Fogey Cailg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,705

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by reality_junkie_;3466250;
    Kiptyn seems like such a genuine person with such a big heart!
    to Fort, reality_junkie! I agree that Kip seems like a genuine guy. I hope they edit him fairly though. Sometimes, when a relationship doesn't work out, it seems like Fleiss wants to demonize the person leaving. Time will tell.

  7. #107
    Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,328

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by reality_junkie_;3466290;
    Thanks for the welcome!

    But not to be rude or anything, but why do my posts keep getting deleted? This is the third time it's happened now... I know I'm not violating anything either. All I've been saying is my praise for Kip. I would appreciate it if the admins would respect my posts and keep them...

    Important **please Read**
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

  8. #108
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by reality_junkie_;3466290;
    Thanks for the welcome!

    But not to be rude or anything, but why do my posts keep getting deleted? This is the third time it's happened now... I know I'm not violating anything either. All I've been saying is my praise for Kip. I would appreciate it if the admins would respect my posts and keep them...
    Welcome, reality_junkie_. I know the frustration of having posts deleted. Here's a general rule of thumb: in any threads marked "Spoiler", the mods want you to keep discussion about spoilers and not your personal opinion of a particular contestant-- those types of opinion posts will get deleted. The "Thoughts and Comments" thread is where you can make those kind of comments without the mods deleting them.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

  9. #109
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    I can't believe Kip has never been heartbroken. Actually, yes I can. HAHA Tonight started the storyline that was brought up already in the press release, the "will he break her heart?" Now it totally makes sense why Chris described Kip as so.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  10. #110
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3468453;
    I can't believe Kip has never been heartbroken. Actually, yes I can. HAHA Tonight started the storyline that was brought up already in the press release, the "will he break her heart?" Now it totally makes sense why Chris described Kip as so.
    I love Kip, but I do believe he might have commitment issues. Doesn't matter though, she still wants to make out with him I don't think he was ready for it though. He seemed unprepared for a makeout session haha
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.