Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3505100;
    Kip and Jill skimmed over the issue, when they were on the bed, I can't remember exactly what was said. He asked her how she was doing with the whole thing, she said something, he said something like do you think it's me and she completely shakes her head and says 'no'.
    Yep, now I remember, you are correct. You can tell I have no real favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3504913;
    Based on the picture of his (ex)? girlfriend, I don't think Jillian is Kiptyn's type. However, unless he says or does something really offensive, he has this thing in the bag.
    Where is this picture??
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

1.Kiptyn ,Reid,Jake,Micheal

FORT Newbie

Kip posted this to his facebook today: "25 years ago today I was a 6 year old boy protective of his Mom and suspicious of the man promising her the world. Today I'm the proud son of two best friends celebrating 25 years of marriage. Love and respect to the most incredible woman I know and the good man who delivered on those promises and was more of a man then he ever had to be. Happy 25th Anniversary Mom & Dad!" He's such a sweetheart!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamKip55;3505442;
    Kip posted this to his facebook today: "25 years ago today I was a 6 year old boy protective of his Mom and suspicious of the man promising her the world. Today I'm the proud son of two best friends celebrating 25 years of marriage. Love and respect to the most incredible woman I know and the good man who delivered on those promises and was more of a man then he ever had to be. Happy 25th Anniversary Mom & Dad!" He's such a sweetheart!
    Wow! pretty touching from a man who supposedly doesn't communicate well! Excited to see his home town date now! Family means a lot to Jillian. Didn't she say she loved a guy who was close to his mother?

What a sweet man! He sounds like a wonderful son to have. How lucky for us that we are able to watch such a classy guy on the show. He continues to impress and the guy that he is on the show seems very true to life. I'm guessing that is part of his appeal to Jillian - his keeping it real mantra.

Guys, let's keep this thread open for Kip spoilers only - all posts about how awesome and/or hot he is belong in his non-spoiler thread or in Thoughts and Comments. Thanks!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fanatic

Don't know about the rest of you but reading that brought a tear to my eye!

That actually makes me like Kiptyn more than anything I have seen in the edited version of him depicted on the show---thanks for bringing that info here. That quote actually says a lot about Kip's frame of reference and expectations where relationships are concerned. It's a shame they can't focus on things like this, and show us some of Kip's actual depth and personality; instead they choose to portray one-dimensional boytoys and only show us superficial comments like "feel my butt" and "I just want to make out with him".
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3505829;
    That actually makes me like Kiptyn more than anything I have seen in the edited version of him depicted on the show---thanks for bringing that info here. That quote actually says a lot about Kip's frame of reference and expectations where relationships are concerned. It's a shame they can't focus on things like this, and show us some of Kip's actual depth and personality; instead they choose to portray one-dimensional boytoys and only show us superficial comments like "feel my butt" and "I just want to make out with him".
    I hope we can see his interactions with his parents at his HTD, and get a better understanding of his true personality.

A man who can expresse those feelings has no issues with communication/

Just woundering i read somewhere ( cant remember now where) that he did not meet Jills family. How?
    If the family came on 18th may and FRC was 24 and he surffed on the net on 28
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto