Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3504456;
    I could see that, too, but she also says " Why.. That one person that everything was there and couldn't wait to be with in this romantic setting". Who's that guy - the one where everything is there?

Before this preview, everyone was saying that Kip was the physical edit guy not the F1 guy who was offering her everything.

I watched the previews again and it almost seems like the guy she's speaking about has lost interest in her - as if something killed the romance for him. It's confusing.
    if she says "that one person that everything was there" - maybe Kip?

I just watched a body language expert analyze the boys and it does not look good for your pick. Kip is a sexually open guy. He is into touching her, applies pressure when he embraces her and shows he is really into Jillian. So far so good. But when the psychological pressure hits, like at the rose ceremony, Kip shows how he really feels.
    He does not make eye contact with Jillian! He keeps them down! When he hugs her, eyes still down, he has one arm pulled behind his back (ready to escape) and does not hug her. He aims for the space besiede her face and then pulls away right away! When he gets back in the lineup he not only does not smile,he studies the floor. Not a guy that's in like with Jillian. He's just not that into her! Which all makes sense-he will have problems next episode and probably so forth because he has to be the next bachelor!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3504744;
    I just watched a body language expert analyze the boys and it does not look good for your pick. Kip is a sexually open guy. He is into touching her, applies pressure when he embraces her and shows he is really into Jillian. So far so good. But when the psychological pressure hits, like at the rose ceremony, Kip shows how he really feels.
    He does not make eye contact with Jillian! He keeps them down! When he hugs her, eyes still down, he has one arm pulled behind his back (ready to escape) and does not hug her. He aims for the space besiede her face and then pulls away right away! When he gets back in the lineup he not only does not smile,he studies the floor. Not a guy that's in like with Jillian. He's just not that into her! Which all makes sense-he will have problems next episode and probably so forth because he has to be the next bachelor!
    All that says to me is that he's uncomfortable with the whole RC process and doesn't want to watch her interact with other guys... IMO that says he really likes her alot and is mature enough to realize that if he really wants her in the end, he's got to suffer through it.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3504744;
    If you haven't already could you share what the body language expert said about the other boys.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3504788;
    All that says to me is that he's uncomfortable with the whole RC process and doesn't want to watch her interact with other guys... IMO that says he really likes her alot and is mature enough to realize that if he really wants her in the end, he's got to suffer through it.
    I think so, too. I thought this past episode we saw some vulnerability on his part regarding her. He was smiling some last night at the RC and I thought he gave her a nice "supportive" hug. He was kidding around with Michael and fist bumping at the RC which kind of surprised me since he's typically stoic in that setting.

I do wonder how he, as a guy out of his dating comfort zone, will react to Ed's return. I could see how that might make him pull back or question things. It would all be new to him, right?

Yes, Kiptyn did show a vulnerability last night and part of that was displayed with his PI where he thought that after their session at the lodge, he would have received the group date rose. He was showing jealousy even if he couldn't admit it. I think since Vancouver he is growing closer to her and even as it surprises him, it might also be scaring him a bit. He knows in this scenario that IF he wants her he is going to have to chase her; and we've heard from him that that is unfamiliar territory.

His problem now becomes a psychological one...how to step out and step up. Is this problem resolved in his mind by the time they arrive in Hawaii or not? How does Jillian react to his personal struggle? Does he never fully resolve it and is there enough time to work it out?

When he finds out in Spain that Ed returns, like Reid he is probably really thrown for a loop and a re-think.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3504870;
    Yes, Kiptyn did show a vulnerability last night and part of that was displayed with his PI where he thought that after their session at the lodge, he would have received the group date rose. He was showing jealousy even if he couldn't admit it. I think since Vancouver he is growing closer to her and even as it surprises him, it might also be scaring him a bit. He knows in this scenario that IF he wants her he is going to have to chase her; and we've heard from him that that is unfamiliar territory.

His problem now becomes a psychological one...how to step out and step up. Is this problem resolved in his mind by the time they arrive in Hawaii or not? How does Jillian react to his personal struggle? Does he never fully resolve it and is there enough time to work it out?

When he finds out in Spain that Ed returns, like Reid he is probably really thrown for a loop and a re-think.
    I love this post! The Kip subplot is just as interesting to me as the main story. What happens to the heartbreaker? Maybe it's because I've losing interest in the main story due to the contrived Ed issue and the overexposure of Wes.

Based on the picture of his (ex)? girlfriend, I don't think Jillian is Kiptyn's type. However, unless he says or does something really offensive, he has this thing in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3504870;

Or do you think he will pull back and withdraw?

Jillian looked serious in his HTD SCs, perhaps they are talking about serious issues. This time, without too much alcohol, maybe she will listen?

FORT Newbie

I have never blogged in my entire life- But what the heck, I just felt like defending Kip. Unless something changes in the long run- He is a one man's man. They dont come plenty- and sure he is one of those that are too good to be true. And I think , that is the problem! I think the dating world today has become so cynical that we do not believe there are kips in this world. We think for there to be love there must be imperfections. It just cant come easy- heck it cant be too smooth. When Jill [God bless her heart] said last night that to get to your mate it has to hurt- I felt for her. Love is not supposed to hurt. The world is just so messed today that we believe that is true. Gals- If it is right, it aint supposed to hurt! Esp in the beginning!
    The only crime I see so far that kip has committed, is the fact he is good looking- and that's what kip haters are using. Lets not lie- kip is a full package [whether Jill admits it or not] and sometimes that is scary- thus "Is he too good to be true?" . I think this time the answer is Yes- Just my two cents!
    But again the show is not over!