Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3503736;
    It's Reid's voice over "I am afraid that I have failed" right after CH said "One of the bachelors had a problem in the bedroom." I don't think it's that kind of problem TPTB implied, but poor Reid!
    However, what make me really sad is that Jillian saying "the romance was not there" with the one guy that she couldn't wait to be in a romantic setting, and now people are speculating it's Kip.... I am not mad, just sad if it really is Kip.
    Of course it could be any of the F3.
    TPTB has built their storyline as a very passionate connection, I just can't bear to watch the show if the speculation holds true.
    I know this is the Kiptyn spoiler thread but I do NOT think it's Kip she's talking about when she says "the romance wasn't there", I think it's Robby she's referring to. Check out the sneak-peak for Ep.6 and you'll see why I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Carinadil;3504193;
    I know this is the Kiptyn spoiler thread but I do NOT think it's Kip she's talking about when she says "the romance wasn't there", I think it's Robby she's referring to. Check out the sneak-peak for Ep.6 and you'll see why I think so.
    I also thought it could be Jesse..... but not Ried or Kip....who knows. The editing seems so much worse this season than others.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3504232;
    I also thought it could be Jesse..... but not Ried or Kip....who knows. The editing seems so much worse this season than others.
    The clip mix was so schizophrenic with 3 different timeframes mixed in that I can't tell which "problem" Kip might have, if any. I would have thought he might be the romantic disappointment she mentions given how smoochy they've been but on last night's show, she said she had a physical connection with Reid, too, - who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3504232;
    I really think it's one of the F3 because she's discussing the intimacy issue with Chris in Hawaii

The reason I think it is Kip because Kip says in a VO that "Hawaii is a place for romance" or whatever. I think it is too much of a coincidence that they would have him say that exact line and then we have her wanting the romance to be there so badly with Kiptyn but it just isn't there. Why else wouldn't she pick him, honestly? We have seen nothing with her and Reid (except what we make up in our minds) and seriously, Ed? He left her. I guess that is okay now though because he came back.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3504413;
    The reason I think it is Kip because Kip says in a VO that "Hawaii is a place for romance" or whatever. I think it is too much of a coincidence that they would have him say that exact line and then we have her wanting the romance to be there so badly with Kiptyn but it just isn't there. Why else wouldn't she pick him, honestly? We have seen nothing with her and Reid (except what we make up in our minds) and seriously, Ed? He left her. I guess that is okay now though because he came back.
    I could see that, too, but she also says " Why.. That one person that everything was there and couldn't wait to be with in this romantic setting". Who's that guy - the one where everything is there?

Before this preview, everyone was saying that Kip was the physical edit guy not the F1 guy who was offering her everything.

I watched the previews again and it almost seems like the guy she's speaking about has lost interest in her - as if something killed the romance for him. It's confusing.

That "romance" comment was a voice-over, so it could mean in Spain, or Hawaii.
    It could also mean Ed because she's been waiting so long for a romantic reunion, but "it" (whatever it is) wasn't there.
    Who knows what it means about whom.
    This show just wants to promote drama, why am I still watching it?

I dont know if I stand alone on this but based on what I have SEEN of Jillian and Kip I think they have that spark that romance that connection They are always so into eachother and the intamacy is there with them I dont know what "romance not there" she would be refering to with Kip IF it is him. I dont think he is the one with teh issues in the overnight date either But I just dont see it being him
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

1.Kiptyn ,Reid,Jake,Micheal

I really don't think it is Kip. The voice over did not sound like him AT ALL. He has a pretty distinct voice. My guess, it is is Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by iknowkip;3504494;
    I really don't think it is Kip. The voice over did not sound like him AT ALL. He has a pretty distinct voice. My guess, it is is Reid.
    yeah, I think that was Reid for sure. Actually, I feel bad for both Kip and Reid this week. That insinuation was aimed at both of them. I hate to think of the crap they will surely be getting all week until the show airs again! This was just beyond low to me!