Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3503344;
    ugh after what i read i started to belive he is the F3 anyways how much did they show of him today ? did not catch the show
    They showed the exact same thing that was shown on the sneak peek. No more, no less.

FORT Newbie

From the sneak peak of next episode, people are guessing that Kiptyn might be the one with the physical problem in bed. What are we thinking? Could this be true? If this is so, I hate that the producers have edited him in a nice way thus far and then just turn around and paint him in such a light.

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3503665;
    From the sneak peak of next episode, people are guessing that Kiptyn might be the one with the physical problem in bed. What are we thinking? Could this be true? If this is so, I hate that the producers have edited him in a nice way thus far and then just turn around and paint him in such a light.
    I just don't think that is Kiptyn. The guy on the bed looks bigger than Kip. If it is him and they show him like this, or any of the guys, I'm going to be upset! That is just so wrong on so many levels!:nono

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3503665;
    It's Reid's voice over "I am afraid that I have failed" right after CH said "One of the bachelors had a problem in the bedroom." I don't think it's that kind of problem TPTB implied, but poor Reid!
    However, what make me really sad is that Jillian saying "the romance was not there" with the one guy that she couldn't wait to be in a romantic setting, and now people are speculating it's Kip.... I am not mad, just sad if it really is Kip.
    Of course it could be any of the F3.
    TPTB has built their storyline as a very passionate connection, I just can't bear to watch the show if the speculation holds true.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3503736;
    It's Reid's voice over "I am afraid that I have failed" right after CH said "One of the bachelors had a problem in the bedroom." I don't think it's that kind of problem TPTB implied, but poor Reid!
    However, what make me really sad is that Jillian saying "the romance was not there" with the one guy that she couldn't wait to be in a romantic setting, and now people are speculating it's Kip.... I am not mad, just sad if it really is Kip.
    TPTB has built their storyline as a very passionate connection, I just can't bear to watch the show if the speculation holds true.
    Well that makes me sad too...because I've been looking forward to their date in Madrid. The Spain SCs looked great to me and those along the whistler one are what got me interested in the show this time around.
    I agree about the previews, I don't care who it's about.... It's just so wrong
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3503736;
    I can't see the romance NOT being there with Kip.

The promo was strange, but here's what I think happens: at the F3, Reid and Jillian's FD does not go smoothly for whatever reason. She eliminates him at the rose ceremony, and that's when we get his VO saying that he feels he failed by choking under the pressure (either he's telling her or saying it in the limo). The reason she is crying is because she had to let Reid go, despite caring about him, and wishing she had "more time to know for sure" [if there could have been something].

I still feel Kip will be in the F2.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fanatic

I really don't think it's Kip that has a problem in the bedroom (no way this guy can't perform). The screencap and the voiceover probably don't go together. The voice of the person talking is definitely Reid. Do they have overnight dates in both Spain and Hawaii?? That's a lot of canoodling!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3504108;
    I really don't think it's Kip that has a problem in the bedroom (no way this guy can't perform). The screencap and the voiceover probably don't go together. The voice of the person talking is definitely Reid. Do they have overnight dates in both Spain and Hawaii?? That's a lot of canoodling!!
    It's not the "bedroom performance" that worries me for Kip, but her comment "the romance is not there" when she's in a romantic setting with the guy she likes (paraphrase) that many people assume she's talking about Kip.
    However, that could mean Ed, or Reid, we really don't know for sure.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3504121;
    It's not the "bedroom performance" that worries me for Kip, but her comment "the romance is not there" when she's in a romantic setting with the guy she likes (paraphrase) that many people assume she's talking about Kip.
    I took Jillian saying "romance" as a nice way of saying couldn't get intimate and perform. If there is a romance issue and bedroom issue there sure is way too much drama this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3504121;
    Jillian and Kip has had very passionate kisses already and they seem to be so playful especially in tonight's episode so I don't see how it is him who she does not see the romance with. At this point though, I guess it could be any of the F3 or maybe F4.