Page 104 of 178 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

  1. #1031
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3502406;
    I agree. I think he has diffinitely been stereotyped for sure.I do often wonder if peoples opinion of him would be a little different without
    this label though.
    I think they gave him the label of heartbreaker so that we'd think that he'd do it again to Jillian, you know, to throw everybody off. I think that's his obstacle, the one that every F1 has to overcome. Kip is actually getting a wonderful edit, despite what everybody is saying about him. Can't wait to see how tonight plays out - their QT together looks amazing.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  2. #1032
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3502442;
    I think they gave him the label of heartbreaker so that we'd think that he'd do it again to Jillian, you know, to throw everybody off. I think that's his obstacle, the one that every F1 has to overcome. Kip is actually getting a wonderful edit, despite what everybody is saying about him. Can't wait to see how tonight plays out - their QT together looks amazing.
    i think at this point in the process, Kip is definitely her F1. I'm thinking the leaving of Ed might make her question her feelings about Kip unfortunately. "Will Kip, the heartbreaker, leave her too?" Seems like Ed is more of the heartbreaker than Kip. No matter why Ed leaves, her heart is broken, but will the audience see it that way? Kip is going to be completely find after this show. I'm hoping he finds a woman worth pursuing in his eyes. that woman will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo lucky IMO.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  3. #1033
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3502442;
    I think they gave him the label of heartbreaker so that we'd think that he'd do it again to Jillian, you know, to throw everybody off. I think that's his obstacle, the one that every F1 has to overcome. Kip is actually getting a wonderful edit, despite what everybody is saying about him. Can't wait to see how tonight plays out - their QT together looks amazing.
    Yep. I'm really hoping we get to continue to see at least a little of him each week and not bury his storyline behind all the drama that is about to start. I know there is alot of convincing reasons why he won't be F1, but there is still this little nagging feeling I have that he may very well be the F1. I'm hoping anyway!

  4. #1034
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3502448;
    i think at this point in the process, Kip is definitely her F1. I'm thinking the leaving of Ed might make her question her feelings about Kip unfortunately. Kip is going to be completely find after this show. I'm hoping he finds a woman worth pursuing in his eyes. that woman will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo lucky IMO.
    Yes I will. . . I mean she will. Right now I definately think he is her #1 with Wes being up there too but after Ed leaves if that is the case, I can see her changing her views. After Reid's 1on1 date she may see a whole new something different that she likes. . . . Kip will be fine either way. He's got a lot going for him.

  5. #1035
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3502420;
    Agreed. I am also in the minority who thinks their conversation has been pretty good and honestly, I know more about him than any of the other guys so far. I feel like I know more about Reid and Ed from this board whereas I know more about Kip from the show. Luvlady is right, once you're labeled. . . there's no changing it.
    Definitely.
    We've heard he has never had his heart broken, but we also heard his explanation. We know his hobby (surf), his passion other than his 9 to 5 job (charity work, helping with kids), what turns him on (spontaneity), why he's willing to do the show (to get out of his comfort zone) etc.
    Funny when Jason asked Deanna how she was feeling, he's so caring and perceptive; but when Kip asked Jillian the same question, it's not a meaningful conversation.
    I don't know if Kip was really into her or not at this point, but at least he really showed that he wanted to know more about her, trying to build the foundation towards a relationship.

  6. #1036
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3502465;
    Definitely.
    We've heard he has never had his heart broken, but we also heard his explanation. We know his hobby (surf), his passion other than his 9 to 5 job (charity work, helping with kids), what turns him on (spontaneity), why he's willing to do the show (to get out of his comfort zone) etc.
    Funny when Jason asked Deanna how she was feeling, he's so caring and perceptive; but when Kip asked Jillian the same question, it's not a meaningful conversation.
    I don't know if Kip was really into her or not at this point, but at least he really showed that he wanted to know more about her, trying to build the foundation towards a relationship.
    Good point. I think, however, Kip is trying to have good conversation there and really see where she is at; but I think she makes the mistake about just wanting to make out with him. I feel for Kip because I think he is really trying but Jillian is just messing it up with him IMO.

    ETA
    Perhaps them labeling Kip as the heartbreaker will keep eyes off of Ed since he is the one that breaks her heart in the middle of this whole thing.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  7. #1037
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3502465;
    Definitely.
    We've heard he has never had his heart broken, but we also heard his explanation. We know his hobby (surf), his passion other than his 9 to 5 job (charity work, helping with kids), what turns him on (spontaneity), why he's willing to do the show (to get out of his comfort zone) etc.
    Funny when Jason asked Deanna how she was feeling, he's so caring and perceptive; but when Kip asked Jillian the same question, it's not a meaningful conversation.
    I don't know if Kip was really into her or not at this point, but at least he really showed that he wanted to know more about her, trying to build the foundation towards a relationship .
    This is very true. Being out of his comfort zone and not being the one to usually do the pursuing, may take him longer to open up to Jillian or show her how he really feels. In the end, I can see this being the reason she doesn't pick him. Even though he may care about her a great deal, he is just not comfortable yet getting that across to her.

  8. #1038
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3502470;
    This is very true. Being out of his comfort zone and not being the one to usually do the pursuing, may take him longer to open up to Jillian or show her how he really feels. In the end, I can see this being the reason she doesn't pick him. Even though he may care about her a great deal, he is just not comfortable yet getting that across to her.
    I agree but like you hold on to a tiny bit of hope that all the editing rules, etc. have been thrown out the window and he's her pick. Like you all said, he's going to fine either way but I think that a role reversal is a great storyline with much more potential for depth and romance - so much more so than the tired the one that got a way angst ridden exit storyline we're about to receive.

    But, hey, if that's what really happened what can you do except enjoy Kip on our screen for a while longer?

  9. #1039
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3502465;
    Definitely.
    We've heard he has never had his heart broken, but we also heard his explanation. We know his hobby (surf), his passion other than his 9 to 5 job (charity work, helping with kids), what turns him on (spontaneity), why he's willing to do the show (to get out of his comfort zone) etc.
    Funny when Jason asked Deanna how she was feeling, he's so caring and perceptive; but when Kip asked Jillian the same question, it's not a meaningful conversation.
    I don't know if Kip was really into her or not at this point, but at least he really showed that he wanted to know more about her, trying to build the foundation towards a relationship.
    Everytime they get alone time he asks her how she is feeling and how her week has been, etc. In the sneak peek he mentioned how worried he was that she may have thought he was one with a girlfriend. He also mentioned how all of the guys could tell how upset she was after the whole girlfriend drama and to me that all shows how he at least cares about her. He may not be head over heels in love with her as of yet or maybe he will never get to that point but at least he is trying to build a relationship with her. The relationship between Kip and Jill is the only one in my opinion as of now that continues to progress each week. . . Of course this is all my opinion and it's okay if others disagree.

    eta
    : I think I should have put this in the Thoughts and Comments Thread. . . . If mods want to take it there, please feel free.
    Last edited by sanlee; 06-15-2009 at 07:21 PM.

  10. #1040
    FORT Fan missdrspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    347

    Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

    ugh after what i read i started to belive he is the F3 anyways how much did they show of him today ? did not catch the show
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.