Page 103 of 178 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Is Tanner on the group date with Kip? If so maybe Jillian talked to Tanner first about the girlfriends thing, got upset and then Kip calmed her down some after?!? I remember somewhere seeing a preview of Jillian saying to Tanner that he promised he would tell her about the guys with girlfriends, it is during the day and they are sitting on a snowmobile.

FORT Fanatic

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think Jillian and Kiptyn have had some great conversations so far, at least what they've shown. Yes, I realize she can't keep her lips off of him but I don't see that they start kissing when they run out of things to see. It's seemed pretty natural to me at least and I feel like I know more about Kiptyn than most of the others from their conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3502332;
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I think Jillian and Kiptyn have had some great conversations so far, at least what they've shown. Yes, I realize she can't keep her lips off of him but I don't see that they start kissing when they run out of things to see. It's seemed pretty natural to me at least and I feel like I know more about Kiptyn than most of the others from their conversations.
    from what we've SEEN I don't agree. Possible they're having good conversation that's edited out, but from what we see I just think Kip looks like he's about to fall asleep all the time, and he just kinda mumbles things that aren't at all interesting to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3502332;
    They do have good conversation, but once you are labeled with a label you just can't shake it....First episode he was labeled as a heartbreaker........

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345;3502368;
    They do have good conversation, but once you are labeled with a label you just can't shake it....First episode he was labeled as a heartbreaker........
    Thank you! Before the season started, CH put it out there and so did ABC in their pre-season PR. I wonder what people would be saying about Kip now if he was, say, more anonymous when the season started, like Mark or Jesse.

ABC put the heartbreaker label on him and have chosen to air that part of any conversation. If you look back, it's what they have selected to show us in every one of their moments - he's always addressing it with her or in his PIs showing how he's overcoming his past MO. And, she is being shown, at least for now, as following the same path as the women before her and we all know how that worked out.

The question is..is it editing trickery with possibly a different outcome or is the past repeating itself?

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3502394;
    Thank you! Before the season started, CH put it out there and so did ABC in their pre-season PR. I wonder what people would be saying about Kip now if he was, say, more anonymous when the season started, like Mark or Jesse.

ABC put the heartbreaker label on him and have chosen to air that part of any conversation. If you look back, it's what they have selected to show us in every one of their moments - he's always addressing it with her or in his PIs showing how he's overcoming his past MO. And, she is being shown, at least for now, as following the same path as the women before her and we all know how that worked out.

The question is..is it editing trickery with possibly a different outcome or is the past repeating itself?
    I agree. I think he has diffinitely been stereotyped for sure.I do often wonder if peoples opinion of him would be a little different without
    this label though.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 06-15-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3502406;
    I agree. I often wonder if they had not given Kip that label, would people look at him differently. It's now like a preconceived notion of who Kip really is...he's just not that into her...not ready to settle down...not the marrying kind ect.
    Agreed. I am also in the minority who thinks their conversation has been pretty good and honestly, I know more about him than any of the other guys so far. I feel like I know more about Reid and Ed from this board whereas I know more about Kip from the show. Luvlady is right, once you're labeled. . . there's no changing it.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3502420;
    Agreed. I am also in the minority who thinks their conversation has been pretty good and honestly, I know more about him than any of the other guys so far. I feel like I know more about Reid and Ed from this board whereas I know more about Kip from the show. Luvlady is right, once you're labeled. . . there's no changing it.
    ITA. I know a lot more about Kip than Reid. I don't even think it was mentioned what Reid does yet (has it been). In any event, I think Kip is doing well with trying to have good conversations but Jillian wants to kiss him. I like Kip a lot. He seems like a sweet, nice guy. I'm so surprised he went out for the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's too good for the show IMO!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I think Kip seems like a nice guy and I think there's a tendency to look at the edit and he's certainly getting a heartbreaker/chemistry edit which doesn't usually happen with the f1 guy. It doesn't mean it can't so you never know however I wish I could feel that he's as into her as she is him at this point on the show.

This was on Kip's twitter. I'd say we are diffinitely seeing the real Kip.

@netnurse62 Thanks so much. Real is the only way to be especially when you really want to to get to know someone. Thank u for watching!