Page 101 of 178 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3501359;
    I posted this on Reid's thread in response to the Snarkattack post, but trying to put out some kind of "wildfire" before it spreads, I'll put it here too. This is merely some blogger who discovered that a domain name in Kip's name, Kiptyn Locke dot com had been registered. It was registered on March 19, BEFORE filming of the Bachelorette had even begun. Anyone who's about to become a well-known person is smart to register their own domain name to keep someone else from hijacking it. And 4health is right--no way have they already chosen the next bachelor: filming won't begin until next fall. I'd say whichever of the "losers" of this season has the most fan support has an advantage, but they could decide to bring in someone entirely new.
    Thanks Brit......Kiptyn was brought to the FORT attention from a poster named "parkinglot??" who claimed to know him. The poster said he was choosen to participate in February (I don't remember exact date) so anyone that knew this could start the registration process.....I ask again WHY does the spoilers say Kiptyn is the next bachelor unless they are trying to possible side track us from what is happening with Kip and Jillian.....we shall see.....

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3500627;
    Checked out that site and it says this at the bottom, "Please note: The views and opinions expressed on this blog/site are not authorized or endorsed by Kiptyn or ABC" so I think somebody just made this site for him and he doesn't really have much to do with it if he's not even owning up to the stuff posted on it lol
    Thanks!
    So, can we drop that "he created this website to promote himself", and "he's the next bachelor" until further, more credible proof?
    This is like the telephone game. Next you know, it will be quoted as the absolute truth!

I would say ABC has not chosen the next Bachelor because the season is not even half over and they will want to know who the fans like the most. I don't think that has been determined yet. We all may hate Kiptyn before the season is over.

FORT Regular

I'm a Kip fan, but think he's way too short to be the next bachelor. All the girls would need to be Jillian's size for that to make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by bzcm25k;3501785;
    I'm a Kip fan, but think he's way too short to be the next bachelor. All the girls would need to be Jillian's size for that to make any sense.
    I know I've read in the archives somewhere that the casting crew looks for men at least 6' tall. A few have probably been in the 5'10" range (Jason) and I don't know how tall Kiptyn is...but, yes - if they decide (NOT certain yet as they are still shown casting for the role) to make an offer, he would be one of the shorter bachelors.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3501431;
    I would say ABC has not chosen the next Bachelor because the season is not even half over and they will want to know who the fans like the most. I don't think that has been determined yet. We all may hate Kiptyn before the season is over.
    For all we know it's Wes who will turn out to be a nice guy.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

The little segment on the sneak peek seems like a natural progression and continuation in the storyline for Kip and Jillian from week 4 to week 5. He finally admits that he likes her and is surprised by it which shows him overcoming his reticence issue and she straight up confesses and shows him how she feels about him. I loved that last week, "the whole getting the rose" thing seemed like a silly afterthought. Things are looking good.

So, is anyone else curious about how in tonight's epi they are going to transition from Jillian being all ga ga for Kip to her total devastation regarding Mr. X? It's very strange to me because if I didn't know better, I would think the only person's exit or disclosure who could make her feel so upset at this point would be Kip.

I am wondering how they are going to explain how this other person is having such an effect - will they will compare/contrast her feelings for both or totally discount any feelings she has for anyone else but Mr. X by showing her meltdown? And, completely kill the hopes and dreams of fans for any guy except Mr. X along the way?

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3501824;
    The little segment on the sneak peek seems like a natural progression and continuation in the storyline for Kip and Jillian from week 4 to week 5. He finally admits that he likes her and is surprised by it which shows him overcoming his reticence issue and she straight up confesses and shows him how she feels about him. I loved that last week, "the whole getting the rose" thing seemed like a silly afterthought. Things are looking good.

So, is anyone else curious about how in tonight's epi they are going to transition from Jillian being all ga ga for Kip to her total devastation regarding Mr. X? It's very strange to me because if I didn't know better, I would think the only person's exit or disclosure who could make her feel so upset at this point would be Kip.

I am wondering how they are going to explain how this other person is having such an effect - will they will compare/contrast her feelings for both or totally discount any feelings she has for anyone else but X by showing her meltdown? And, completely kill the hopes and dreams of fans for any guy except Mr. X along the way?
    That's exactly what I think, and I have asked is there any way that he was gone even for a little while, maybe a couple of days, and then she had to get him back, or he came back? We see him in Spain, and Hawaii, but anyway that he was gone without being home? Maybe he was so "depressed" he didn't want to go home thinking he would get another chance, or hoping for one, or it being part of the contract? Anyone out there with ideas this?

FORT Fogey

I am wondering how they are going to explain how this other person is having such an effect - will they will compare/contrast her feelings for both or totally discount any feelings she has for anyone else but Mr. X by showing her meltdown? And, completely kill the hopes and dreams of fans for any guy except Mr. X along the way?
    I've thought about this too. What order are tonight's dates? Michael 1-1, group snowmobile, Jesse 1-1? We know Kip gets really good SQT on the group date, but Ed is going to have to have some too, to set up the upset for later in the show. And what about poor Jesse? Really sort of discounts the importance of his date if he's last, just before the pre-RC meltdown.

It seemed like maybe the situation already happened with Mr. X when Kip was speaking with Jillian it did seem like there was some sort of edit done when she was talking about it cause she didnt really finish what she was saying before Kip said that he knew something was wrong so maybe they edited out what happened in that preview cause obviously they dont want to spoil it for us LOL it is just a thought
    MY Top Picks for Jillian

1.Kiptyn ,Reid,Jake,Micheal