Page 100 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1777

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3501040;
    I don't think Kiptyn would lie on his twitter about all that.
    I think he would post something to throw people off, especially if tptb mentioned how fans track these things. Also, if he's been hanging out with Jilly, I can see her sense of humour rubbing off on him and that they think tweeting that would be funny.

Besides, Jillian said that IF she had an F1 they would get together ever 2 weeks OR SO and talk on phone everyday. It's not like they have a set schedule or anything, I'm sure there are other factors than just every second weekend.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

The Bachelorette Blog/ (Raality tv spoilers) site has this breaking news about a Bachelor leak

(Kyptin was chosen to be the next bachelor). I didn't read any of the threads so I have no idea if this has been talked about in the spoilers.

The (Reality tv spoilers) site found out that Kiptyn's agent has registered a domain name for him as the next bachelor. He is the only one with a domain name among the bachelors and it was traced to the producer. And why is this guy have an agent already?

I already got in trouble for copy pasting something from another web so Im going to wait for the others to talk about it.

That means Reid is gonna be F1

Please verify this Kiptyn fans.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3500618;
    Kip's twitter 20 mins ago:

Event planning to beach day to Laker game and dinner for a friend's bday. Pretty perfect Sunday.

Good for him. It doesn't look like a getaway weekend with Jilli.

Well the Laker game was in Orlando, so I am not sure what this means. MMMMM????

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3501279;
    The Bachelorette Blog/ (Raality tv spoilers) site has this breaking news about a Bachelor leak

(Kyptin was chosen to be the next bachelor). I didn't read any of the threads so I have no idea if this has been talked about in the spoilers.

The (Reality tv spoilers) site found out that Kiptyn's agent has registered a domain name for him as the next bachelor. He is the only one with a domain name among the bachelors and it was traced to the producer. And why is this guy have an agent already?

I already got in trouble for copy pasting something from another web so Im going to wait for the others to talk about it.

That means Reid is gonna be F1

Please verify this Kiptyn fans.
    Heard it, Seen it....dont believe it.......they have never announced the next bachelor from a current season......there has been discussion about a pro baseball player and he turned it down......don't believe everything you hear on a spoiler thread......most the time that is speculation and then it turns into to fact....

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3501310;
    Could just mean that he is going to watch it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3501310;
    It could mean watching the Laker game on TV during dinner and could me with friends (Jillian, no one knows)....JMO

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3501342;
    Heard it, Seen it....dont believe it.......they have never announced the next bachelor from a current season......there has been discussion about a pro baseball player and he turned it down......don't believe everything you hear on a spoiler thread......most the time that is speculation and then it turns into to fact....
    I agree. From what I saw (someone sent me the link) they have been wrong already about at least one thing. Seems like someone just trying to make something out of nothing and I seriously doubt that it was Kip himself or anyone working for him that got that domain name. More than likely it is a fan that wants to make a website about Kip.

I posted this on Reid's thread in response to the Snarkattack post, but trying to put out some kind of "wildfire" before it spreads, I'll put it here too. This is merely some blogger who discovered that a domain name in Kip's name, Kiptyn Locke dot com had been registered. It was registered on March 19, BEFORE filming of the Bachelorette had even begun. Anyone who's about to become a well-known person is smart to register their own domain name to keep someone else from hijacking it. And 4health is right--no way have they already chosen the next bachelor: filming won't begin until next fall. I'd say whichever of the "losers" of this season has the most fan support has an advantage, but they could decide to bring in someone entirely new.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3501279;
    He is the only one with a domain name among the bachelors and it was traced to the producer.
    I have no idea whether Kip may or not be next Bachelor; however, I think the website's "source" needs to do more fact checking. I haven't bothered checking all 30 of this season's contestants; however, we know others had websites before/besides Kip i.e., Wes and Reed for various purposes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3501355;
    I agree. From what I saw (someone sent me the link) they have been wrong already about at least one thing. Seems like someone just trying to make something out of nothing and I seriously doubt that it was Kip himself or anyone working for him that got that domain name. More than likely it is a fan that wants to make a website about Kip.
    I find it interesting that spoilers are focusing on Kiptyn as the next bachelor, I keep asking Why?....is someone want to take our focus off of him and what is happening on the season.....it is just weird. I remember there was alot of talk about Jeremy being the next bachelor and see what happened there...????