Page 10 of 178 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Re: Kiptyn **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by wendyrk;3461934;
    I don't think Wes is genuine either, but Wes is from Nashville, Tennessee, not Texas, so it can't be him she's talking about. It must be either Jake or Sasha, and I'm leaning more towards Jake.

However, they show Jake crying and getting all upset. That seems to be giving away too much, and I don't think they would that. So, maybe it is Sasha. ???
    Actually, Wes is straight up Texan. Born in Huntsville, grew up around Houston, lives in Austin. I found all that out before ABC even let out bios.

But after going back through everything, and knowing about Jake, I think dakota's friend IS Jake. Makes more sense. He's gorgeous and comes off as a sweetheart, which makes girls fall for him, which is just about how dakota described him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3461648;
    Wes and Jake are both from Texas, though, aren't they? If so, they both might very well be Texas Two Steppers. Some of our Texas crowd can jump in, but on the DWTS board they were talking about the cowboy Ty from Texas being able to two step before he started the season. That might be a common and popular dance for Texans.
    I'm from Texas, and I wouldn't consider myself very "country". But I know how to two step. Most people that I know, know how to two step. I'm sure there are Texans who don't know how too, I believe most do. It’s pretty common at proms, weddings, and any kind of event with dancing to have two stepping. (Especially those who are country music fans.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by breebie;3462095;
    I'm from Texas, and I wouldn't consider myself very "country". But I know how to two step. Most people that I know, know how to two step. I'm sure there are Texans who don't know how too, I believe most do. It’s pretty common at proms, weddings, and any kind of event with dancing to have two stepping. (Especially those who are country music fans.)
    Thank you for that verification! I wasn't here for any of the earlier discussion, and I am just trying to help find something that might clarify for the others. At least we now know that both Wes and Jake are likely to know the two step.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3462221;
    That's probably it, Bloomers. I don't think there's any subterfuge going on, but it sure would have been nice to go back and read her early posts. BTW, I did post the old posts about "the two-timing two-stepper" in Jake's thread if you want to see them. They don't prove it Jake, but I think it probably is. Which is a shame because I liked the way he came across on Monday.

I think there's always a chance that she was talking about Wes. I remember we were posting about a two-stepping date & she said that it was right up her friend's alley. I don't know if she actually knew who was on that date, ibut she did say that sometimes they structure a date around the guys. I don't know, I guess it's still up in the air, but I'm leaning towards Jake. I agree I'msotired, I'd rather it have been Wes.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3462250;
    I think there's always a chance that she was talking about Wes. I remember we were posting about a two-stepping date & she said that it was right up her friend's alley. I don't know if she actually knew who was on that date, ibut she did say that sometimes they structure a date around the guys. I don't know, I guess it's still up in the air, but I'm leaning towards Jake. I agree I'msotired, I'd rather it have been Wes.
    I've been on the DWTS board, and frankly after that last debacle with Jason and Mike Fleiss I was so completely disheartened with all of it that until Monday night I wasn't coming back. Somehow, the sleuther rose up, and I decided if for nothing else, I would see how quick I could figure out the ending.
    As a result, I am still trying to catch up on some details. Let's see:

Wes, the musician, we know has a HT so is in the F4. He is going to get caught cheating, right - a girlfriend back home?

Cutie-pie Jake (Tricky editing in the preview clip sets him up for real contender with "the friend" bit) does something to get kicked out before HTS. What does he do?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3462298;
    I've been on the DWTS board, and frankly after that last debacle with Jason and Mike Fleiss I was so completely disheartened with all of it that until Monday night I wasn't coming back. Somehow, the sleuther rose up, and I decided if for nothing else, I would see how quick I could figure out the ending.
    As a result, I am still trying to catch up on some details. Let's see:

Wes, the musician, we know has a HT so is in the F4. He is going to get caught cheating, right - a girlfriend back home?

Cutie-pie Jake (Tricky editing in the preview clip sets him up for real contender with "the friend" bit) does something to get kicked out before HTS. What does he do?
    There have been whispers that he also has a GF, but I don't think we've gotten anything solid. It kinda doesn't make sense because he seems so distraught.....just place that scene in NZ & it's Jason all over again.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by wendyrk;3461934;
    However, they show Jake crying and getting all upset. That seems to be giving away too much, and I don't think they would that. So, maybe it is Sasha. ???
    But doesn't Sasha get cut on a 1 on 1? Unless Jillian found out that he wasn't here for the right reasons before the date(but then why would she take him out at all? Maybe to question him on what she's heard?)

Sorry to interrupt, but since this is Kip's thread, can we focus on how HOT he is?
    All kidding aside, it looks like Kip is the "handsome bachelor" whom Jillian "shared a sexy kiss" with. I wonder if she kissed him or Wes first? The reason is that, beside FIR curse, (well, it got broken, sort of , by Jesse)maybe there's also a Fiss Kiss curse? As far as I can remember:
    Russ, from Trista's season, Jenny,( Brad's season), Graham, Jillian - none of them ended F1. Please correct me or add more to the list.
    BTW, with all the "sexy", "handsome", "charming" , "heartbreaker" used to describe Kip, plus his stubble, can we say - Graham incarnation? I remember Jillian saying in the end of the season preview: "I want someone who not loves me today only but forever" (paraphrase), would that be a foreshadowing for the possible elimination of Kip?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3462373;
    Sorry to interrupt, but since this is Kip's thread, can we focus on how HOT he is?
    All kidding aside, it looks like Kip is the "handsome bachelor" whom Jillian "shared a sexy kiss" with. I wonder if she kissed him or Wes first? The reason is that, beside FIR curse, (well, it got broken, sort of , by Jesse)maybe there's also a Fiss Kiss curse? As far as I can remember:
    Russ, from Trista's season, Jenny,( Brad's season), Graham, Jillian - none of them ended F1. Please correct me or add more to the list.
    BTW, with all the "sexy", "handsome", "charming" , "heartbreaker" used to describe Kip, plus his stubble, can we say - Graham incarnation? I remember Jillian saying in the end of the season preview: "I want someone who not loves me today only but forever" (paraphrase), would that be a foreshadowing for the possible elimination of Kip?
    I don't think there was a kiss that first night. Good thing, too, because Brian said something about punching anyone who got one and later about hitting anyone with a waffle iron. I don't want Kip's face messed up. It's hard to tell sometimes who really gets the first kiss, just who they show and the order they choose to show it. It does sound, though, like it is Kip.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Wow....