Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Juan **Spoilers**

Re: Juan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3488555;
    Another thing during cowboy date she is seen coming up behind Juan and grabbing him while saying "No tongue guys." He starts pointing towards other guys like .....not me but bet it was. He has also been shown getting kissed before RC in episode 2.
    I was watching (I think) "Access Hollywood" late last night and they had a B'ette segment of the JW date. Juan it getting someone's attention sticking out his tongue, pointing to it, and shaking his head "no." It was so cute, i rewound it several times!
    It might be on the AH site but I haven't checked.

Quote Originally Posted by BachGP;3483181;
    So, long time lurker, first time poster... And it makes me laugh a lot for the reason of my first post!
    One of my oldest friends was tagged in a pic on Facebook of her and Juan! But the tags were the non-linked ones (see image below) and that it was at a Bachelorette viewing party this past Mon. As you can see below I commented (im Sarah... and Gwen is another friend I have met through April)
    So when I posted the first comment, there were no linked tags, but when I posted the 2nd "oops" comment then April's tag was linked, but still not Juans, but I had a funny feeling he would either end up commenting and/or being tagged! Sure enough... haha! I have emailed April separate to try and get some more gossip and info!

Ahhh... Sorry for having to do it as a thumbnail, but it wont let me post the html link since im new!
    But basically, Juan ended up commenting on the pic as well, and is now officially tagged! I want to find out what he was doing there, since these friends live in San Francisco.
    Heres the comments:

Sarah: (me) nuh uh! april's brush w/ "fame"! hehe. Is he anything like how they are portraying him in the show?? he creeps me out

April: haha. he is friends with gwen so we watched the show with a bunch of people monday night.

Sarah: haha, oops (because at this point I realized he would probably be seeing this...)

Juan F. Barbieri: Well Sarah, I'm really not creepy at all. The show has a way of editing situations to create characters. I'm actually a very normal guy. I think April would agree and she only meet me once. Don't believe everything you see.

Sarah: Haha! Saw that one coming! I'm aware that they edit for characters, hence why I asked if you were like how they portrayed you. I actually really liked you in the first episode and think David has a screw lose. You were doing nothing wrong. Aaand Tanner and his foot fetish is waaay creepier! Haha. Good luck!
    Thanks for that! I am really going to be sorry to see Juan go I really like the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3489114;
    Thanks for that! I am really going to be sorry to see Juan go I really like the guy!
    I think I over-estimated Jillian's judgement.

Juan can do way better and I'm sure he will.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

I was glad to see him go. Toward the end when he walked in on one of the guys & interupted their 1on1 time I said out loud "Here he goes again."
    He seemed to have a problem with interupting the others. I didn't like that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567