Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Juan **Spoilers**

Re: Juan **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3481856;
    I have some info on Juan.

His father was an actor from Argentina. Juan's dad (also named Juan) was married first and got a daughter. Then he remarried with Juan's mother Vicky. He got 2 sons, Lucas and Juan. I forgot to say his name is Juan F. Barbieri.
    He owns this company with his mom The Heritage Group | Architecture + Construction
    This is his LinkedIn: Juan Barbieri - LinkedIn
    Also I found a facebook page, but I can't open it (that means it's deleted) Login | Facebook

I hope that I was helpful (by the way I got this info because someone in the not spoiler Juan topic a picture posted of Juan and an actress.
    Thanks for the info and links on Juan. He has an interesting background.

FORT Newbie

So, long time lurker, first time poster... And it makes me laugh a lot for the reason of my first post!
    One of my oldest friends was tagged in a pic on Facebook of her and Juan! But the tags were the non-linked ones (see image below) and that it was at a Bachelorette viewing party this past Mon. As you can see below I commented (im Sarah... and Gwen is another friend I have met through April)
    So when I posted the first comment, there were no linked tags, but when I posted the 2nd "oops" comment then April's tag was linked, but still not Juans, but I had a funny feeling he would either end up commenting and/or being tagged! Sure enough... haha! I have emailed April separate to try and get some more gossip and info!

Ahhh... Sorry for having to do it as a thumbnail, but it wont let me post the html link since im new!
    But basically, Juan ended up commenting on the pic as well, and is now officially tagged! I want to find out what he was doing there, since these friends live in San Francisco.
    Heres the comments:

Sarah: (me) nuh uh! april's brush w/ "fame"! hehe. Is he anything like how they are portraying him in the show?? he creeps me out

April: haha. he is friends with gwen so we watched the show with a bunch of people monday night.

Sarah: haha, oops (because at this point I realized he would probably be seeing this...)

Juan F. Barbieri: Well Sarah, I'm really not creepy at all. The show has a way of editing situations to create characters. I'm actually a very normal guy. I think April would agree and she only meet me once. Don't believe everything you see.

Sarah: Haha! Saw that one coming! I'm aware that they edit for characters, hence why I asked if you were like how they portrayed you. I actually really liked you in the first episode and think David has a screw lose. You were doing nothing wrong. Aaand Tanner and his foot fetish is waaay creepier! Haha. Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BachGP; 06-04-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BachGP;3483181;
    So, long time lurker, first time poster... And it makes me laugh a lot for the reason of my first post!
    One of my oldest friends was tagged in a pic on Facebook of her and Juan! But the tags were the non-linked ones (see image below) and that it was at a Bachelorette viewing party this past Mon. As you can see below I commented (im Sarah... and Gwen is another friend I have met through April)
    So when I posted the first comment, there were no linked tags, but when I posted the 2nd "oops" comment then April's tag was linked, but still not Juans, but I had a funny feeling he would either end up commenting and/or being tagged! Sure enough... haha! I have emailed April separate to try and get some more gossip and info!

Ahhh... Sorry for having to do it as a thumbnail, but it wont let me post the html link since im new!
    But basically, Juan ended up commenting on the pic as well, and is now officially tagged! I want to find out what he was doing there, since these friends live in San Francisco.
    Heres the comments:

Sarah: (me) nuh uh! april's brush w/ "fame"! hehe. Is he anything like how they are portraying him in the show?? he creeps me out

April: haha. he is friends with gwen so we watched the show with a bunch of people monday night.

Sarah: haha, oops (because at this point I realized he would probably be seeing this...)

Juan F. Barbieri: Well Sarah, I'm really not creepy at all. The show has a way of editing situations to create characters. I'm actually a very normal guy. I think April would agree and she only meet me once. Don't believe everything you see.

Sarah: Haha! Saw that one coming! I'm aware that they edit for characters, hence why I asked if you were like how they portrayed you. I actually really liked you in the first episode and think David has a screw lose. You were doing nothing wrong. Aaand Tanner and his foot fetish is waaay creepier! Haha. Good luck!

wow, that's pretty funny! Let us know if he makes any further comments!

so he is eliminated next episode true??
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

I think the "wide-eyed" boy is jealous of Juan's maturity. (But, the wide-eyed boy -- wild-eyed boy -- kinda creeps me out like the wide-eyed Georgia woman who faked her pre-wedding kidnapping a couple of years ago.)

If you look at his architectural concepts, his work is impressive. I'd hire him as a GC in a heartbeat.

Don't GRUDGE someone because they are not married by 35. They have just not found the right person, worked too much or had different priorities.
    It happens. There's no timeline for finding the right person.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3484380;

Don't GRUDGE someone because they are not married by 35. They have just not found the right person, worked too much or had different priorities.
    It happens. There's no timeline for finding the right person.

Thanks for what you said. I agree with you 100%. There is an old saying "marry in haste, repent in leisure."

Is there anything definitive on when he is cut if he is cut? Last episode has me wondering if he could make it to finals. The start of episode shows him getting out of limo then Kip and Chris saying something about Jillian being there to find her leading man. Then while watching the western film Jillian has voice over saying the guys made her feel like a leading lady now she just needs to find her leading man and while she is saying this they show her and Juan talking from a back view while watching the film. Then Chris at RC asks about Juan and Jilly says he is there for the right reason to find love. Juan tells the guys he is 35 & looking for someone to spend his life with. In deliberation room Jill we are shown her picking up Reid's pic then putting down Juan's pic at the end..... As Jillian says "Interesting"!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3488503;
    Is there anything definitive on when he is cut if he is cut? Last episode has me wondering if he could make it to finals. The start of episode shows him getting out of limo then Kip and Chris saying something about Jillian being there to find her leading man. Then while watching the western film Jillian has voice over saying the guys made her feel like a leading lady now she just needs to find her leading man and while she is saying this they show her and Juan talking from a back view while watching the film. Then Chris at RC asks about Juan and Jilly says he is there for the right reason to find love. Juan tells the guys he is 35 & looking for someone to spend his life with. In deliberation room Jill we are shown her picking up Reid's pic then putting down Juan's pic at the end..... As Jillian says "Interesting"!!!!!!!!!!!
    That is exactly the way I see it too!

On the ABC Bachelorette home page under photos...episode 3 there is a sc of Juan on bended knee in his cowboy outfit proposing and Jillian is cracking up. I don't know how to bring it over.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3488548;
    That is exactly the way I see it too!

On the ABC Bachelorette home page under photos...episode 3 there is a sc of Juan on bended knee in his cowboy outfit proposing and Jillian is cracking up. I don't know how to bring it over.
    Another thing during cowboy date she is seen coming up behind Juan and grabbing him while saying "No tongue guys." He starts pointing towards other guys like .....not me but bet it was. He has also been shown getting kissed before RC in episode 2.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3488555;
    Another thing during cowboy date she is seen coming up behind Juan and grabbing him while saying "No tongue guys." He starts pointing towards other guys like .....not me but bet it was. He has also been shown getting kissed before RC in episode 2.
    The editing of this show is SO weird... so I can neither prove you right or wrong. It LOOKS like Juan is pointing at Kiptyn, who promptly tips his hat.

This would make sense in the way tonight's episode is being billed as "Kiptynite".

Considering how often he barges into every guy's alone time pre-Rose ceremony, I'm sure he can tell who Jillian has the hots for. Twice, he's stopped Reid from getting too far...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast