Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3480843;
    As for the tractor SC possibly being Ed. His hometown Monroe, MI is just a bit more than an hour East of where the beautiful rolling hills of MI start. They have fruit orchards and vineyards and soils with vegitation like Carmel, CA.
    Many families in MI have second homes up to 3 or 4 hours from their main residence where they earn a living. They can be used for recreation, relaxing or 'gentleman farming'.
    The wine country would be 1 to 2 hour drive from Detroit, Kalamazoo, Fort Wayne, South Bend or even Chicago airports.
    Remember Bob's season the meet the family dates were at Long Lake the families place "up north" about 4 or 5 hours drive from their home near Detroit.
    I hope this gets posted. I tried to get it in Ed's Spoiler thread but I'm a Newbie and couldn't get it to work.
    Keep in mind I don't have facts - just speculating. But imagine how this explains all the SC's so far. Were there any more than F3 in Spain - Bicycle guy looks like Ed to me? Where are the SC's of Reid in Hawaii - were their only F2 there?
    WELCOME! There are, currently, no screencaps of Reid in Hawaii. We probably won't get one until just before the finale...that is, if she does take three to Hawaii - which is speculated to be the case. Yes, Reid is in screencaps in Spain, so he does get that far.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I thought I would add that there is scenery like the tractor SC in WI, IL, IN and MI all less than 2 hours from Chicago. That may be an investment Ed made himself - a place where he works on weekends to prepare for the weeks work LOL. He may be more into outdoor things than we think (something Jilli would probably like). That would be true for me but few would know that without knowing me very personnaly.
    The tractor would be necessary for grass cutting and snow removal. I worked as a Regional Sales Manager for a company that imports them from Japan and sells them in the US as does Deere with this one.
    You would not believe how many are sold in the Midwest and CA vineyards too just in case it is Jesse.
    Last edited by eowenc; 06-03-2009 at 01:18 AM. Reason: ETA

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3480843;
    As for the tractor SC possibly being Ed. His hometown Monroe, MI is just a bit more than an hour East of where the beautiful rolling hills of MI start. They have fruit orchards and vineyards and soils with vegitation like Carmel, CA.
    Many families in MI have second homes up to 3 or 4 hours from their main residence where they earn a living. They can be used for recreation, relaxing or 'gentleman farming'.
    The wine country would be 1 to 2 hour drive from Detroit, Kalamazoo, Fort Wayne, South Bend or even Chicago airports.
    Remember Bob's season the meet the family dates were at Long Lake the families place "up north" about 4 or 5 hours drive from their home near Detroit.
    I hope this gets posted. I tried to get it in Ed's Spoiler thread but I'm a Newbie and couldn't get it to work.
    Keep in mind I don't have facts - just speculating. But imagine how this explains all the SC's so far. Were there any more than F3 in Spain - Bicycle guy looks like Ed to me? Where are the SC's of Reid in Hawaii - were their only F2 there?
    Bicycle guy is not Ed, we've already placed Ed in Seville, and the bicycle scene is in Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3481096;
    Bicycle guy is not Ed, we've already placed Ed in Seville, and the bicycle scene is in Barcelona
    So the bicycle guy could be Jesse then? What do we know about Jesse's arrival home?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3481167;
    So the bicycle guy could be Jesse then? What do we know about Jesse's arrival home?

I can't remember who posted it, but apparently Jesse was home before the Spain dates - I'm with you Ducky I really want Jesse to be there.

HTD?

Spain (why else would they be on a bed?) But this is the flannel she wears in Canada and hes got that hat on but why are they on a bed?
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The first cap is from Canada when they take the plane to the glacier. The second??? Are you sure that is Jesse?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I've always thought it looked like Jesse - can't say with 100% accuracy that it is, but I don't see it being anyone else.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3481204;
    I can't remember who posted it, but apparently Jesse was home before the Spain dates - I'm with you Ducky I really want Jesse to be there.

we don't know for sure if he was home before Spain, we know he was home before Hawaii. It seems he does make it to Spain, as he gets a HTD and Wes is the one cut from HTDs. So Jesse must be the guy on the bike in Barcelona, then cut in Spain to make it back by 2nd week of May when his interview appeared in a local paper

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3481210;
    I've always thought it looked like Jesse - can't say with 100% accuracy that it is, but I don't see it being anyone else.
    It's been analyzed and determined it's Kip on the bed.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3481361;
    It's been analyzed and determined it's Kip on the bed.

when?