Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

Not sure yet. Honestly Ed has not even been on my radar at all. I guess he seems nice enough and all but I just haven't seen that much in the first few episodes to make me want to know more about him. Where is he from again? Where do his parents live? I guess I can try and match up some landscape by looking at those places for him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3476625;
    The hair appears to dark on the guy in the tractor SC to be Jesse. The guy on the tractor looks like he has black hair. It is definately darker than Jillian's. I think that this is not a SC of Jesse but instead may be a SC of Ed.
    Do you remember when we argued back and forth over the picture of Chelsea wearing the black lounging type gown and lying on top of Matt? The hair in the pic was extremely dark, and Chelsea's hair was a honey brown; therefore, we tried every way we could to make that pic belong to Amanda who had the very dark hair which would have matched the pic. However, it was most definitely Chelsea with the honey brown hair and not Amanda with the very dark brown hair who was on that last chance date with Matt.

The point is that for whatever reason sometimes the color of hair, etc., can fool you in some of the screencaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3476639;
    Do you remember when we argued back and forth over the picture of Chelsea wearing the black lounging type gown and lying on top of Matt? The hair in the pic was extremely dark, and Chelsea's hair was a honey brown; therefore, we tried every way we could to make that pic belong to Amanda who had the very dark hair which would have matched the pic. However, it was most definitely Chelsea with the honey brown hair and not Amanda with the very dark brown hair who was on that last chance date with Matt.

The point is that for whatever reason sometimes the color of hair, etc., can fool you in some of the screencaps.
    I agree. However, that SC of Chelsea was taken indoors at night so the color of the hair was not a true color. This SC is taken outdoors in the sun so the hair should be a true color. If the SC was taken indoors I would say that yes, it is more than likely off due to lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3476640;
    I agree. However, that SC of Chelsea was taken indoors at night so the color of the hair was not a true color. This SC is taken outdoors in the sun so the hair should be a true color. If the SC was taken indoors I would say that yes, it is more than likely off due to lighting.
    To me, since we know the coloring of Jillians hair, and there appears to be some lighter highlights to the right side of her head (outdoor lighting & sun effect? Or great highlighting shampoo ), the guys hair right next to hers looks even darker then hers.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3476644;
    To me, since we know the coloring of Jillians hair, and there appears to be some lighter highlights to the right side of her head (outdoor lighting & sun effect? Or great highlighting shampoo ), the guys hair right next to hers looks even darker then hers.
    When I first started sleuthing, one of the old timers answered an argument with this line and a sigh, "Sometimes a cigar is just as cigar." And, it was! Whatever we were arguing back forth was basically just what it was.

My main thing is the edit, but in looking at that pic and the whole situation, I would have to say:
    We think that is Jesse playing with her and carrying her around in the snow in one of the last episodes in Canada. There is nothing which indicates Jesse gets cut. The late 1-1 date leads me to believe he's getting a HT date at his family's vineyard.

Jesse makes his living at his family's wine vineyard.
    People who live around him say that looks like the land where he lives.
    Therefore, it is likely that a picture of a man with Jillian riding on a tractor on what appears to be vineyard fields in California is most likely Jesse.

Do we know of any other likely candidate to be driving a tractor in a field? If not, again it is most likely Jesse.

In my mind when I am doing the editing analysis, I already have Jesse as having a HT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3476655;
    When I first started sleuthing, one of the old timers answered an argument with this line and a sigh, "Sometimes a cigar is just as cigar." And, it was! Whatever we were arguing back forth was basically just what it was.

My main thing is the edit, but in looking at that pic and the whole situation, I would have to say:
    We think that is Jesse playing with her and carrying her around in the snow in one of the last episodes in Canada. There is nothing which indicates Jesse gets cut. The late 1-1 date leads me to believe he's getting a HT date at his family's vineyard.

Therefore, it is likely that a picture of a man with Jillian riding on a tractor on what appears to be vineyard fields in California is most likely Jesse.

Do we know of any other likely candidate to be driving a tractor in a field? If not, again it is most likely Jesse.

In my mind when I am doing the editing analysis, I already have Jesse as having a HT.
    Thanks Bloomers That makes perfect sense to me. I guess I was just looking at one piece of the puzzle and trying to pick it apart based on the new Ed info and I lost the "big picture view" of all of the other elements that go into the great sleuthing that goes on here at FORT.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3476655;

Good point Bloomers. I for one have posted about the area. My daughter goes to school in Monterey - located next to Carmel. Many many rolling hills and vineyards in that area. I think rolling hills + vineyard tractor = Jesse

I was trying not to double post, so I deleted my last post. It said:

I was rewatching the recent episode and noticed Jesse wearing his "Aspiring Canadian" t-shirt. I remember people giving Jesse crap for telling Jillian that he chose the show instead of Italy when he found out she would be The Bachelorette because he should not have known at that point. So, are we then to assume someone from the show gave him the shirt? Is that what everyone thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3480388;
    I was trying not to double post, so I deleted my last post. It said:

I was rewatching the recent episode and noticed Jesse wearing his "Aspiring Canadian" t-shirt. I remember people giving Jesse crap for telling Jillian that he chose the show instead of Italy when he found out she would be The Bachelorette because he should not have known at that point. So, are we then to assume someone from the show gave him the shirt? Is that what everyone thinks?
    Yes, quoting myself but I haven't had caffeine today so my brain's a little wonky LOL I just now realized that while he might not have signed on thinking it was Jillian, he could've found out before getting out of that limo.

As for the tractor SC possibly being Ed. His hometown Monroe, MI is just a bit more than an hour East of where the beautiful rolling hills of MI start. They have fruit orchards and vineyards and soils with vegitation like Carmel, CA.
    Many families in MI have second homes up to 3 or 4 hours from their main residence where they earn a living. They can be used for recreation, relaxing or 'gentleman farming'.
    The wine country would be 1 to 2 hour drive from Detroit, Kalamazoo, Fort Wayne, South Bend or even Chicago airports.
    Remember Bob's season the meet the family dates were at Long Lake the families place "up north" about 4 or 5 hours drive from their home near Detroit.
    I hope this gets posted. I tried to get it in Ed's Spoiler thread but I'm a Newbie and couldn't get it to work.
    Keep in mind I don't have facts - just speculating. But imagine how this explains all the SC's so far. Were there any more than F3 in Spain - Bicycle guy looks like Ed to me? Where are the SC's of Reid in Hawaii - were their only F2 there?