Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3469440;
    He said that he could always due the vineyards at some point in his life, meeting Jill and the opportunity to possibly meet "the One" to spend his life with is something he could not pass up.

I don't think he is fishy in the least, he speaks truthfully and I like the guy a lot.
    See to me th e fishy part is this: he made it seem as if he gave it up because JILLY was TB(ette). But since she was named such a short time before filming, and was in fact Choice #3 (or at least #2 since I never bought the casting of Molly...god help us), there is just no way he did it because of her. Now, he may have done it because of the show, or for a generic bachelorette, but I don't buy it being Jilly specific. That's where he lost me.

Height comparison...

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3472458;
    See to me th e fishy part is this: he made it seem as if he gave it up because JILLY was TB(ette). But since she was named such a short time before filming, and was in fact Choice #3 (or at least #2 since I never bought the casting of Molly...god help us), there is just no way he did it because of her. Now, he may have done it because of the show, or for a generic bachelorette, but I don't buy it being Jilly specific. That's where he lost me.
    Here's my take - He was signed up for the B, then got an offer/opportunity to do the Italy thing. He was tempted to jump ship. Remember the word is that after the Jason melt-down, lots of applicants/or perhaps even those who accepted the B slots - decided that it wasn't what they wanted to stick around for. Perhaps Jesse decided to stay on at that point only after the news that it would be Jillian as the B. I recall reading that there were financial incentives hauled out to keep 'some' of those who accepted to retain them. Wow - paid to go on the Bachelorette. Tough job that.
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3475216;
    Here's my take - He was signed up for the B, then got an offer/opportunity to do the Italy thing. He was tempted to jump ship. Remember the word is that after the Jason melt-down, lots of applicants/or perhaps even those who accepted the B slots - decided that it wasn't what they wanted to stick around for. Perhaps Jesse decided to stay on at that point only after the news that it would be Jillian as the B. I recall reading that there were financial incentives hauled out to keep 'some' of those who accepted to retain them. Wow - paid to go on the Bachelorette. Tough job that.
    Sounds right, but I still don't like the "I gave it up for you" line when it's probably alot more complicated, and a lot more financially motivated, than that.

It was the part of him saying he would be 'devestated', if he wasn't given a rose at the RC as something being way off. Let's just say that Jake is better at it than Jesse is.

I'm almost positive Jesse gets hometown date. Picture of him on tractor with Jillian. If you look on John Deere website they make vineyard tractors and its almost an exact match.

I wish I knew how to pull the 2 together so you can see the tractors side by side.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3476233;
    I'm almost positive Jesse gets hometown date. Picture of him on tractor with Jillian. If you look on John Deere website they make vineyard tractors and its almost an exact match.

I wish I knew how to pull the 2 together so you can see the tractors side by side.
    Here ya go. It is listed as an agricultural compact utility tractor. It's pretty much the same except the tractor from the website has an attachment on the back that is not in the screencap. There is a specific page for vineyard tractors but they look different than these ones.

We need not think alike to love alike

Great job Lovemygirls!!
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

The hair appears to dark on the guy in the tractor SC to be Jesse. The guy on the tractor looks like he has black hair. It is definately darker than Jillian's. I think that this is not a SC of Jesse but instead may be a SC of Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3476625;
    The hair appears to dark on the guy in the tractor SC to be Jesse. The guy on the tractor looks like he has black hair. It is definately darker than Jillian's. I think that this is not a SC of Jesse but instead may be a SC of Ed.
    sclilred That's an interesting thought now that we know that Ed makes it to Hawaii. Do you have any thoughts about where the location may be, if it is Ed?
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)