Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3469166;
    Dude has two choices - the trip of a lifetime to Italy, or the Bachelorette - he chooses Bachelorette, sounds a little too convenient/fishy for me....sorry.

too much of last night's dialogue with all of the men sounded scripted.
    Some of the conversation may have been edited out as well.

Also, could Jesse be one of the paid contestants who was cast to go to a certain point and equipped with a certain storyline? That would be a very good one - he had the chance to go to Italy, learn about winemaking and play pro ball, but he turned down the opportunity when he heard he had the chance to be on the Bachelorette with Jillian.

If he is goes pretty far and is paid well, he might think it is worth it!

BTW, in one media article he remarked that evidently his baseball days are over.

Jesse used to play for a team around here and several players from the team went (at one point in time) to play in a league over in Italy and loved it. Over there, they are paid very well and the expectations and what not are lower. So for someone not really looking to advance in the sport, but happy where he's at, it would be a good opportunity. The Americans are used more than anything as tutors to the players.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3469166;
    Dude has two choices - the trip of a lifetime to Italy, or the Bachelorette - he chooses Bachelorette, sounds a little too convenient/fishy for me....sorry.

too much of last night's dialogue with all of the men sounded scripted.
    He said that he could always due the vineyards at some point in his life, meeting Jill and the opportunity to possibly meet "the One" to spend his life with is something he could not pass up.

I don't think he is fishy in the least, he speaks truthfully and I like the guy a lot.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3469440;
    He said that he could always due the vineyards at some point in his life, meeting Jill and the opportunity to possibly meet "the One" to spend his life with is something he could not pass up.

I don't think he is fishy in the least, he speaks truthfully and I like the guy a lot.
    Yep, I don't find it fishy either. He was originally going to Italy for baseball. After he found that out, he looked into working at a winery. Why he didn't mention the baseball thing, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3469624;
    Yep, I don't find it fishy either. He was originally going to Italy for baseball. After he found that out, he looked into working at a winery. Why he didn't mention the baseball thing, I don't know.
    And how do we know he didn't and they just edited it out?
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3470414;
    And how do we know he didn't and they just edited it out?
    Very true.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469109;
    Yes, but he told Jillian he was going to learn how to make wine and nothing about baseball. It seems a little fishy if you ask me. It could be completely true, but why wouldn't he tell her about going to play baseball? He mentioned nothing about baseball, it was all about the wine.
    Ahhh, but you don't know whether he talked about playing baseball in Italy. All the editors showed you was the wine talk. I'm guessing baseball doesn't fit in with their story line so we didn't hear about it.

Thought this was cute. It's Jillian from episode two when Jesse was telling her about Italy.

If this guy isn't here principally to promote his winery, I'll eat my hat ... again.

I'll bet that last photo was when he was telling her he gave up Italy for her and she's trying not to laugh.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!