Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 234

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3468500;
    I'm not saying that it's true, but I also read in an article that he gave up going to Italy to play baseball to be on the show.
    He gave up Italy twice? Once to play baseball and once to make wine around the same time? Hmmmmmm.......
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3468539;
    He gave up Italy twice? Once to play baseball and once to make wine around the same time? Hmmmmmm.......
    I dunno. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to find that article to see exactly what it said. It's been awhile since it was posted here, so it may take me awhile.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    He can't get his story striaght. I think something is off with the guy!

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3468551;
    I dunno. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to find that article to see exactly what it said. It's been awhile since it was posted here, so it may take me awhile.
    The article is post #4 in this thread.


    originally posted by atem
    He can't get his story striaght. I think something is off with the guy!

    Reminds me of Melissa.

  5. #25
    FORT Fanatic Frak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    438

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3468677;
    He can't get his story striaght. I think something is off with the guy!
    Nothing's off.

  6. #26
    FORT Regular Writerinthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    104

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    I agree, he just tells whatever source the best sounding story. If the story is about baseball - he was going to play. If its about wine, he would study. Baseball is too consuming to do both. I think he is just young and inexperienced, forgetting to get his stories straight.



    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3468539;
    He gave up Italy twice? Once to play baseball and once to make wine around the same time? Hmmmmmm.......

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    Jesse passed up the offer to play baseball in Italy when he knew he was going to be on The Bachelorette and it was Jillian. It was in/near a wine region where he could have an opportunity to learn about Italian wine making too, so he stated. The article talks about him turning down an opportunity to play baseball which is a big deal because he played ball through HS and college and on a league (not sure what). I think he was being earnest, he seems like a nice guy. At least he likes wine and baseball instead of feet!

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3468843;
    Jesse passed up the offer to play baseball in Italy when he knew he was going to be on The Bachelorette and it was Jillian. It was in/near a wine region where he could have an opportunity to learn about Italian wine making too, so he stated. The article talks about him turning down an opportunity to play baseball which is a big deal because he played ball through HS and college and on a league (not sure what). I think he was being earnest, he seems like a nice guy. At least he likes wine and baseball instead of feet!
    Yes, but he told Jillian he was going to learn how to make wine and nothing about baseball. It seems a little fishy if you ask me. It could be completely true, but why wouldn't he tell her about going to play baseball? He mentioned nothing about baseball, it was all about the wine.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469109;
    Yes, but he told Jillian he was going to learn how to make wine and nothing about baseball. It seems a little fishy if you ask me. It could be completely true, but why wouldn't he tell her about going to play baseball? He mentioned nothing about baseball, it was all about the wine.
    I don't know, maybe because he no longer plays baseball, but wine is still part of his life & he knows that they have something in common with the wine. So far, I haven't seen anything that put's up a big red flag for me. Whether he mentions wine or baseball doesn't matter to me, I would be more concerned if he actually turned down a chance to go to Italy just to be on the show with Jill. Right now, I have no reason to think he's lying, but maybe I'm distracted by "the others".
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  10. #30
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

    Dude has two choices - the trip of a lifetime to Italy, or the Bachelorette - he chooses Bachelorette, sounds a little too convenient/fishy for me....sorry.

    too much of last night's dialogue with all of the men sounded scripted.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.