Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3530303;
    jesse showed interest in her night one - he's the one that wore the "Aspiring Canadian" t-shirt and also had on the BC t-shirt when they went to Canada. Relocating is in the cards for whoever she picks - one way or the other someone has to leave their city. She's said she wants to go to their city for a few years, then see what happens. jesse had a valid point and was direct about it, whereas Reid was more like 'we'll figure it out later'.....flimsy.
    I agree. And something a lot of Americans might not be aware of is that BC has a very thriving and growing wine industry. The beautiful Okanagan Valley where Jill's parents live is big into wine. In fact, the climate and terrain are very similar to northern California so Jesse would feel right at home and would certainly have lots of business opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3530354;
    I agree. And something a lot of Americans might not be aware of is that BC has a very thriving and growing wine industry. The beautiful Okanagan Valley where Jill's parents live is big into wine. In fact, the climate and terrain are very similar to northern California so Jesse would feel right at home and would certainly have lots of business opportunities.
    That's true. Didn't Jason and Jillian meet at a winery last season? I love the Okanagan. I have a good friend who lives in the Kelowna area and I lived in Vernon. Nothing better than getting off work and heading to one of 2 beautiful lakes that were only 10 mins. away.

I don't know why she doesn't keep Jesse. I think she has as much of a connection with him as Reid but maybe it's the age. I do think it's better for Jesse to leave now if he wasn't going to be the guy she ultimately picks.

Quote Originally Posted by singer4264;3530272;
    Jesse is the one on the bridge where Jillian is jumping into his arms
    Hi there, singer. Saunders was the name we THOUGHT we had a day or two after the pre-season photos of the bachelors came out. We later discovered it was Kovaks.

As to the bridge picture, there's pretty conclusive proof it's Kip, but I will go to my deathbed seeing Jesse in that picture, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by castina;3530299;
    My reaction to her 1 on 1 with Jesse was that Jesse wasnīt interested until he heard Jillian say she was willing to relocate for a few years. This conversation gave me the impression Jesse didnīt really care about being the one because he didnīt think Jillian would leave Canada, itīs only when she says what she does about being willing to move for a few years does his eyes light up and he seems to start to reconsider her.

I predict when she visits his hometown she is going to see that he will NEVER return the offer to relocate, that she needs to adapt to his life and forget hers. Iīve looked at his website about the winery and family business. This is not a guy who is going to leave that, whatever woman he chooses will have to accept him as he is, in the business he is in and put up with totally inappropriate BIL asking weird questions.

JMO.

My thoughts exactly! Actually, this thought occurred to me only after watching their date a second time. I agree with Anders that he always liked her, but I don't think he let his guard down or really believed he could have a future with Jillian until she admitted that she'd be willing to move.

Also, after watching a second time, I thought it was interesting that they aired the Ed Pi where he voices his concern about Jillian finding someone else she likes, then immediately show Jesse in the next scene. Moments before, Mark is describing Jesse as "the guy your girlfriend cheats on you with". It would seem to me they were setting the stage for a Jesse/Ed final. I keep hoping that Fleiss really felt the sting of RS last season and is determined to truly hide the outcome. I expect to be disappointed, but it's not over 'til it's over.

I thought they smoked in ep. 6, too. Really, the only serious physical chemistry I've seen so far outside of Kiptyn. I find Jesse more cooly masculine than Kip.