Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3527301;
    On the boat she did tell him there was a reason she was keeping him around - I think they had the spark, I think their lack of SQM (special quality moments) didn't give them enough time to explore the connection enough - although, I think in the end, it just wasn't there for her with Jesse.

I agree. I think while Jesse is the complete package, I do believe that Jillian fell for a couple of the guys right off the bat and if she's anything like me, it's hard to think about anyone else after that point. I think if Jesse had been given a 1:1 date earlier on, he might have stood a chance with her. However, I think she had her favourites (Kiptyn, Ed, Reid, and even Wes) and there was just no room left for Jesse.

FORT Newbie

I know I already posted once today about Jesse (can't help myself, I guess. LOL).

But I just posted this on the episode 7 thread and felt like I should share it here too.

This board is all about Reid and Ed, and I really believe it's because everyone has read the spoilers and seen the screen caps.

However, outside the board, amoung all of the people I've talked to, who DON'T read any spoilers or message boards, the view is very different. Many people I've talked to seem to think that the final three are:

Wes
    Jesse
    Kiptyn,

with Kiptyn being the one she chooses in the end. Most people seem to think like me: that Jesse is the complete package and that he has an awesome connection with Jillian. Imagine my disappointment, knowing that they are all wrong...

However, it is still nice to know that there are other people who see what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3529484;
    I know I already posted once today about Jesse (can't help myself, I guess. LOL).

But I just posted this on the episode 7 thread and felt like I should share it here too.

This board is all about Reid and Ed, and I really believe it's because everyone has read the spoilers and seen the screen caps.

However, outside the board, amoung all of the people I've talked to, who DON'T read any spoilers or message boards, the view is very different. Many people I've talked to seem to think that the final three are:

Wes
    Jesse
    Kiptyn,

with Kiptyn being the one she chooses in the end. Most people seem to think like me: that Jesse is the complete package and that he has an awesome connection with Jillian. Imagine my disappointment, knowing that they are all wrong...

However, it is still nice to know that there are other people who see what I see.
    Well, I do! I wish we had information that Jesse had gone to Spain, because I still tend to see him in SCs from Hawaii, lol. I know that's probably just wishful thinking, but he's still my #1 pick for Jillian at this point. Something must be awkward at the HTD.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3529484;

Wes
    Jesse
    Kiptyn,

I don't know about anyone else but I picked out Reid, Kip and Ed from the first pics I saw of the men that were going to be on the show. I seem to be able to pick out top contenders every season just by their original bio pics...weird, I know.
    Then I came onto spoiler sites like JU and here and saw sc's from previews but that didn't sway me one way or another. After watching for a couple of episodes, my Reid and Kip love continued but not so much my Ed love and I found Jesse and Michael to be really cool. I just think Jesse is too young for Jillian. He's freaking hot though, lol.

Outside the board, co-workers, my sisters and a couple of friends all liked

Kip, Reid and Ed (before he left), Jesse and Jake. Not one person likes Wes, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3530218;
    Outside the board, co-workers, my sisters and a couple of friends all liked

Kip, Reid and Ed (before he left), Jesse and Jake. Not one person likes Wes, lol.
    I think most people don't like Wes but I can understand people thinking he's one of the F3. That's certainly what the storyline has been showing. I've found Kip and Jesse to be popular, and Jake was extremely well liked (as was Ed). Jillian is still taking a lot of heat about letting Jake go.

I think once Ed shows up again next week, he'll sky rocket back near the top of the list. The regular audience will eat up a story about a man coming back to reclaim his love. Unfortunately, that's going to drop Jesse off. I really liked him once we got to know him and he seemed like a good match for Jilly. I wonder why she didn't fall for him. I guess it's just like real life. You can meet some really terrific people but that doesn't mean you're going to fall in love with all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3530222;
    I think most people don't like Wes but I can understand people thinking he's one of the F3. That's certainly what the storyline has been showing. I've found Kip and Jesse to be popular, and Jake was extremely well liked (as was Ed). Jillian is still taking a lot of heat about letting Jake go.

I think once Ed shows up again next week, he'll sky rocket back near the top of the list. The regular audience will eat up a story about a man coming back to reclaim his love. Unfortunately, that's going to drop Jesse off. I really liked him once we got to know him and he seemed like a good match for Jilly. I wonder why she didn't fall for him. I guess it's just like real life. You can meet some really terrific people but that doesn't mean you're going to fall in love with all of them.
    I think the potential was there with Jesse (she even said she had butterflies with him) but I think she had a barrier with the younger guys - look at her F4 - all 30+. Which is a good thing if she's seriously figuring on ending up with one of them - which I don't see a long term with any of them.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3437848;
    We think this is Jesse Saunders.
    Jesse is the one on the bridge where Jillian is jumping into his arms

that's Kip and Jesse's last name is Kovacs. Dude on bridge isn't tall enough to be Jesse. the bridge cap/ziplining and strawberries have all been matched to each other and it is Kip in all of them.

There is no evidence Jesse makes it to Spain, unless she takes 5 and his caps are completely hidden.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Fan

My reaction to her 1 on 1 with Jesse was that Jesse wasn´t interested until he heard Jillian say she was willing to relocate for a few years. This conversation gave me the impression Jesse didn´t really care about being the one because he didn´t think Jillian would leave Canada, it´s only when she says what she does about being willing to move for a few years does his eyes light up and he seems to start to reconsider her.

I predict when she visits his hometown she is going to see that he will NEVER return the offer to relocate, that she needs to adapt to his life and forget hers. I´ve looked at his website about the winery and family business. This is not a guy who is going to leave that, whatever woman he chooses will have to accept him as he is, in the business he is in and put up with totally inappropriate BIL asking weird questions.

JMO.

jesse showed interest in her night one - he's the one that wore the "Aspiring Canadian" t-shirt and also had on the BC t-shirt when they went to Canada. Relocating is in the cards for whoever she picks - one way or the other someone has to leave their city. She's said she wants to go to their city for a few years, then see what happens. jesse had a valid point and was direct about it, whereas Reid was more like 'we'll figure it out later'.....flimsy.

He did get excited when she told him she'd be willing to move, but it's not like he wasn't interested in her at all until she said that. Quite the contrary -they shared a lot of great moments along the way, since the boat and on the glacier.