Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

Doesn't he know Jesse from DeAnna's season. Some odd reason, I think I read that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3461599;

Also, I love that whoever posted that did it so casually when it's possibly a big factor in finding out what day he was home by..Love it.

I wasn't even really thinking about sleuthing when I posted the articles I've just been interested in the guy since I live only about 20 minutes from Roseville, and I have a degree in viticulture (grape growing). I just have a feeling he's going to be a bit of a dark horse this season, but from the articles he's obviously not the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by GoingInCircles;3461774;
    I wasn't even really thinking about sleuthing when I posted the articles I've just been interested in the guy since I live only about 20 minutes from Roseville, and I have a degree in viticulture (grape growing). I just have a feeling he's going to be a bit of a dark horse this season, but from the articles he's obviously not the F1.
    That's why I thought it was funny, because it seemed like you were just trying to post some articles for us to get to know him. Thanks for posting it!

in the pictures posted on jesse's winery website he is not wearing a watch in any of them so i'd say bare wrists in a sc would probably be him beause most guys wear watches right? especially when they have no cell phone or anything to look at

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3463043;
    in the pictures posted on jesse's winery website he is not wearing a watch in any of them so i'd say bare wrists in a sc would probably be him beause most guys wear watches right? especially when they have no cell phone or anything to look at
    My husband wears his watch all the time. I know men that have watches but dislike wearing them. I think for guys, you usually wear it all the time or you don't wear it at all hardly. I think if he doesn't have a watch on in any pictures, he probably isn't wearing a watch in the SC.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3463049;
    My husband wears his watch all the time. I know men that have watches but dislike wearing them. I think for guys, you usually wear it all the time or you don't wear it at all hardly. I think if he doesn't have a watch on in any pictures, he probably isn't wearing a watch in the SC.
    ok so like i said, a guy with bare wrists will probably be jesse

he gave up going to Italy to meet Jillian..that must have been one big decision..i suppose he can always go to Italy...i like him...but it sounded off the way he said it...

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3468459;
    he gave up going to Italy to meet Jillian..that must have been one big decision..i suppose he can always go to Italy...i like him...but it sounded off the way he said it...
    I'm not sure I believe the whole story.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3468462;
    Was this said on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3468462;

I'm not saying that it's true, but I also read in an article that he gave up going to Italy to play baseball to be on the show.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow