Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3505010;
    RS indicates that Wes doesn't make it to Spain. Don't give up just yet.
    But I don't buy what RS is selling. To me, bike guy doesn't remotely look like anyone else (that should still be there), but Wes.

Jesse is so not into Jillian. When a guy tells you he will never forget you as long as he lives, that means he doesn’t think you will end up together.

FORT Newbie

I thought their date was the best one yet. They had fun, they talked about real issues (both asked and answered tough questions), and there was total chemistry!!! If it weren't for all of these darn spoilers that he gets cut soon, I'd be thinking Jesse for F1.......and it's not just cuz he's my favourite

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3505102;
    Jesse is so not into Jillian. When a guy tells you he will never forget you as long as he lives, that means he doesn’t think you will end up together.
    Under normal dating circumstances, I would agree with you. But when you're talking about a girl dating 20-some guys at one time, I think it's different. He knows there's a good possibility he won't be the one chosen in the end, and that's why (I think) he said it. No matter what happens here, I will never forget this nor you. That's how I saw it anyway.

I thought Jesse showed appropriate skepticism for a guy who is competing with 9 others for one girl. He was interested, affectionate but had lots of realistic comments and questions. I like Jesse - seems like a good guy with his priorities in line. He just needs to find the love of his life and I don't think it is Jillian!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3504981;
    I don't care what anyone else says, I still see Wes on that bike.

You and cupcakes are right.
    We need not think alike to love alike

That probably is Wes on the bike, but the newest episode description says she let 1 go after HTDs (Michael?) then she would take the remaining 4 to Spain, therefore there could be hidden pics of Jesse in Spain. We had 4 before, until it was figured out fountain guy was Ed - so they had to hide someone.

Most likely because of Ed return she will let 2 go in Spain and take her F3 to HI - this is most likely when we'll have to say sayonara to Jesse and Wes
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3506674;
    That probably is Wes on the bike, but the newest episode description says she let 1 go after HTDs (Michael?) then she would take the remaining 4 to Spain, therefore there could be hidden pics of Jesse in Spain. We had 4 before, until it was figured out fountain guy was Ed - so they had to hide someone.

Most likely because of Ed return she will let 2 go in Spain and take her F3 to HI - this is most likely when we'll have to say sayonara to Jesse and Wes

I'm so glad you pointed that out, because I've always said that I thought the Barcelona bike riding guy might be Jesse. Not the bike guy up thread, the one where he has a racing helmet on. Its gone from the S/caps thread only and I wanted to compare it with a new cap of Jesse and Jillians plane ride. So if anyone has the cap around, please post it. Thanks

I knew the fountain guy was Ed because of his hairline, but because of his internet activity he was written off.

This one?? I thought this was Kip?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3506698;
    This one?? I thought this was Kip?

no ... the pic i'm referring to is a side facial shot of a guy on what looks like a racing 10 speed bike with a helmut...he's crouched down like bike racer do...thanks though..