Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Jesse **Spoilers**

I'm surprised there's not more on this board about Jesse. He's actually my favourite.............I like how he's not trying to be the centre of attention all the time and I think he's genuinely interested in Jillian.

Is there proof that he isn't in the final 3/2? I really hope he is. Most people seem to think he's cut after the final 4, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that he isn't.

A couple other things:

Someone asked what he was wearing when he got out of the limo in Vancouver and Jillian started laughing. He was wearing a pink tee-shirt, and although I couldn't see the whole thing....it did say "BC" on it, which stands for Brittish Columbia. So I'm guessing it was another of his Canadian teeshirts. I like that he's always pumping the canadian-angle.

Also...

There are screencaps of Jillian kissing someone in a hot tub. It's all dark and steamy so it's hard to see who it is. However, it looks like it could be Jesse by the profile, because it's got the same nose as him. Either him or Reid. Does anyone know?

Thanks. Hope I'm not the only one loving Jesse.........

I think the only "proof" is that he did an interview on May 14th or something like that which would mean he got home before the FRC. It says in the preview for next week that he gets the hot tub so it was him. I thought there were 2 different guys but must have been filmed from different angles.

I like Jesse also but I'm not sure yet how much chemistry there is between them. I guess we'll see more next episode.

I think the cynical me has figured out Jesse and his whole "I want to be a Canadian" shtick (Aspiring Canadian T-Shirt; I want to join the national curling team, move to Canada). It's all about the wine market.

He is the salesman for the family wine business who brought product with him to the show ("I travel around the country selling our wine") and he thinks once he gets a home base in Vancouver, he can open up the Canadian market. When at a RC cocktail party he tells her about forgoing a trip to Italy to study wine making because SHE was the bachelorette, he (and possibly the family) thought AHA! Canada! New Market! Not because he wanted or needed to meet her specifically.

Perhaps Jesse also has ulterior motives and is another one there for the wrong reasons.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3492863;
    I think the cynical me has figured out Jesse and his whole "I want to be a Canadian" shtick (Aspiring Canadian T-Shirt; I want to join the national curling team, move to Canada). It's all about the wine market.
    When at a RC cocktail party he tells her about forgoing a trip to Italy to study wine making because SHE was the bachelorette, he (and possibly the family) thought AHA! Canada! New Market! Not because he wanted or needed to meet her specifically.
    Perhaps Jesse also has ulterior motives and is another one there for the wrong reasons.
    Wow another new perspective to ponder. Poor Jillian so many guys with ulterior motives. As if that is anything new!!! Maybe why she chooses Ed F1 his motive was recommendation from mom & sis they might be good couple.

I have no idea who has ulterior motives and who doesn't, but I don't hold things like that against the person. Because even if someone came on the show to promote their wine or promote themselves as an actor, it doesn't mean they can't fall in love. Frankly, I might question the people who don't have ulterior motives more LOL Who in their right mind goes on this show simply to fall in love? It's not natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3493315;
    I have no idea who has ulterior motives and who doesn't, but I don't hold things like that against the person. Because even if someone came on the show to promote their wine or promote themselves as an actor, it doesn't mean they can't fall in love. Frankly, I might question the people who don't have ulterior motives more LOL Who in their right mind goes on this show simply to fall in love? It's not natural.
    Point taken. If not for the adventure and living outside the box, why not to promote either yourself or a product.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I can't quite get a proper take on Jesse...I have no idea if Jesse is there for the wrong reasons and I certainly hope someone is there for the RIGHT reasons but that dance he did at the curling date was beyond hilarious and showed the viewing audience some of his personality. Loved it!
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3493337;
    I can't quite get a proper take on Jesse...I have no idea if Jesse is there for the wrong reasons and I certainly hope someone is there for the RIGHT reasons but that dance he did at the curling date was beyond hilarious and showed the viewing audience some of his personality. Loved it!
    I know some people didn't like his little dance, but I thought it was funny. The guys were just having fun.

FORT Newbie

I still think Jesse is the shiznit. He's cute and cool and a lot better than some of the other twits who are there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3492863;

He is the salesman for the family wine business who brought product with him to the show ("I travel around the country selling our wine") and he thinks once he gets a home base in Vancouver, he can open up the Canadian market. When at a RC cocktail party he tells her about forgoing a trip to Italy to study wine making because SHE was the bachelorette, he (and possibly the family) thought AHA! Canada! New Market! Not because he wanted or needed to meet her specifically.

Hey! It worked well for Andrew Firestone. He capitalized on being the Bachelor while he and Jen made business stops to companies and places that sold his family's wine.