Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Jake **Spoilers**

Hometown: Denton, TX

Currently Resides in: Lantana, TX

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

He graduated Liberty Christian School in 1996 and Southeastern OK State in 2003. Capt at ASA Airlines. Parents appear to be well off...they live in Denton. Two siblings???? Adam and Jennifer??? Dad is Jack. Adam and Jennifer are both on facebook....Jake is not.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3437802;
    He graduated Liberty Christian School in 1996 and Southeastern OK State in 2003. Capt at ASA Airlines. Parents appear to be well off...they live in Denton. Two siblings???? Adam and Jennifer??? Dad is Jack. Adam and Jennifer are both on facebook....Jake is not.
    And you said his last name is Patterson.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

He seems to get very distraught on two different occasions. One time looks to be in a restaurant and he falls to the floor? Another time he is on a balcony of some sort and looks like he's crying...so far this is the biggest mystery to me. I wonder what happened...

I liked their meeting out of the limo, but he does seem too "perfect."

eta: nevermind. apparently he is the one with the girlfriend, which makes a lot of his melt downs more understandable. jeez, i was liking this guy.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 05-19-2009 at 09:42 AM.

FORT Newbie

How do we know that Jake is the one with the girlfriend? Is he the one that tells Jillian that he needs to leave?

Why do I always like the guys that leaveee?

(One of my first times posting...not sure where to find all this info!)

Quote Originally Posted by pixiez;3456891;
    How do we know that Jake is the one with the girlfriend? Is he the one that tells Jillian that he needs to leave?

Why do I always like the guys that leaveee?

(One of my first times posting...not sure where to find all this info!)
    I think it's in the sleuthing discussion thread. Someone responded to me, but I don't remember who it is, then another poster said he was an actor.

I don't know where they got their info, so maybe there's a chance he's not all bad, but when you look at him crying and falling to the floor, you have to wonder why. I think that maybe he is torn between his feelings for Jillian and his girlfriend, and that she sends him home b/c of it. And she should if this is how it turns out.

I know how you feel though, because he was in my top 3 until I found this out.

FORT Newbie

Argh! That's a bummer. I really was hoping he'd stick around and be one of the final 2. They seemed to show him a lot last night. If you find out anymore info, let me know. I can't search through all the sleuthing threads- they hurt my poor head, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiez;3456921;
    Argh! That's a bummer. I really was hoping he'd stick around and be one of the final 2. They seemed to show him a lot last night. If you find out anymore info, let me know. I can't search through all the sleuthing threads- they hurt my poor head, haha!
    I was hoping so, too. I only know what the speculation is, hopefully it isn't true.

Oh, I hope it isn't true, too! He is ONE YUMMY LOOKING MAN! He also seems to be a great guy. She could do worse. Maybe he is distraught because he realizes that what he has with Jillian means more to him than the hometown honey does.

OH WHO KNOWS? I'm with Pixiez...it hurts my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3457081;
    Oh, I hope it isn't true, too! He is ONE YUMMY LOOKING MAN! He also seems to be a great guy. She could do worse. Maybe he is distraught because he realizes that what he has with Jillian means more to him than the hometown honey does.

OH WHO KNOWS? I'm with Pixiez...it hurts my head!
    I hope he isn't the one with the gf too. I am liking Jake!

Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast