Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3468648;
    Awwwww....darn it all! I missed the M&G, watched the episode tonight and am only now catching up on this board. I fully expected to come here and read about Jake in the F2. I just loved his reaction to the date this evening! I was thnking what a great guy this was. But nooooooo......I've been fleissed and it's only week 2. When will I ever learn?

Tell me that my #2 (Reid) and #3 (Kip) are more honorable
    Oh yeah! Check out the Reid thread!

Jake is going to have his heart broken. Wish she let him go earlier. But, she really liked their date and I guess it just didn't go where she thought it would.

Thank you, atem! I was only fleissed for a moment......but now I've been reidified! I'm going with Reid as F1 -- which is quite the leap, since I haven't even read all your wonderful sluething posts yet!

Jake seems like a sweet guy, but I felt like some of his lines were scripted, all that talk (way too soon) of maybe being soulmates and getting married, putting the ring on her finger, yikes. I find it hard to believe he's really thinking about those things after knowing her for a couple days. I wasn't sure before, but after tonight I think Dakota's friend is Jake, and he has something cooked up with the producers. He's playing a role and TPTB is in on it, but I'm not sure if Jillian is.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3468665;
    Jake seems like a sweet guy, but I felt like some of his lines were scripted, all that talk (way too soon) of maybe being soulmates and getting married, putting the ring on her finger, yikes. I find it hard to believe he's really thinking about those things after knowing her for a couple days. I wasn't sure before, but after tonight I think Dakota's friend is Jake, and he has something cooked up with the producers. He's playing a role and TPTB is in on it, but I'm not sure if Jillian is.
    Jake seemed rather transparently disingenuous to me. And I agree that he is probably the one Dakota was referring to.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Of course she's not in on it! Didn't you know that the "rules" of Reality TV say that at least 1 person must be kept in the dark, and as such, is "keeping it REAL" Otherwise, they couldn't call it REALITY tv.....

(Honestly, with this show, it seems like 99% of the folks, including most cast, crew, and their friends and neighbors, have been reading off the same script for months )

I agree, it has to be Jake. It is way to much, he is acting for sure.

I think Jake and Jill`s date was perfect.their kiss was hot.Jake seems nice and sincere.I cannot buy the girlfriend thing at all.
    Jill is gonna break Jake`s heart.she is already falling for Kip whom is not in to her t all.why girls always fall for bad boys?or heart breakers?
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

FORT Newbie

Jake must be a great actor, but that kiss, was just strange. It seemed like he didnt get the signal but he still tried to go for it. I dont trust him.
    Darn this show for making me hate love.
    Last edited by aelinora; 05-26-2009 at 05:00 AM.

Wow, the private date did seem too picture perfect and wrapped up with a bow. I fell for it though, until I came and read here I was Fleissed, LOL. Should'a known!

Oh well, I wish Jake the best!

Even knowing that Jake could be one of the guys with a girlfriend, I still enjoyed their date. The first kiss was kind of weird, but the other kisses were very nice and flowed with them on the dance floor. They do move well together. They both seem smitten, so if he is playing the role then hand him the Oscar.