Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3463522;
    No, I agree. Especially since the poster that said she knows him and he was a friend, nice guy, but not on there for the right reasons never mentioned a girlfriend - think she would have considering everything else she said.
    You and atem are correct. The girlfriend thing came about when some people were guessing why he might be upset. It was never (to my knowledge) posted as a fact. just logic's also correct that Jake's friend who posted with us back in March never said anything about a girlfriend, just that he was not there for the "right" reasons.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryMist;3463553;
    Quite awhile ago a fellow who was at the auditions posted (at another board)saying that four people were promised a lot of money to be on the show. Others were not! He said he had to leave because of his job and found out he would not be making anything from the show. He also stated that a few left when they found out that it was Jillian who was going to be the bachelorette...because they felt they had nothing in common with her. He said they were secluded from one another for a couple of days and found it very boring..so they started calling different rooms. I remember he said you will have another guy named Jesse on the show, with a similar personality.
    His posts kept getting deleted and have not heard of him since,. He sounded very convincing and seemed to be telling the truth.
    Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me.

Quite awhile ago a fellow who was at the auditions posted (at another board)saying that four people were promised a lot of money to be on the show. Others were not! He said he had to leave because of his job and found out he would not be making anything from the show. He also stated that a few left when they found out that it was Jillian who was going to be the bachelorette...because they felt they had nothing in common with her. He said they were secluded from one another for a couple of days and found it very boring..so they started calling different rooms. I remember he said you will have another guy named Jesse on the show, with a similar personality.
    His posts kept getting deleted and have not heard of him since,. He sounded very convincing and seemed to be telling the truth.

I've never applied to the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but I have been through the final casting process of another reality tv show (not dating related, but well respected and a lot more secretive). This is exactly what they did to us too. Kept us in a hotel room , gave us fake names, forbiding us to talk to anyone else, etc.. I could see how they might start calling other rooms.

Well, his will be one of the interviews I will be most looking forward to.

Doesn't surprise me but let's face it women will apply to be on the bachelor in the hopes of falling in love - think quality guys need more of an incentive (or at least the appearance of one) to give them an 'out' for their friends. Otherwise I think we'd end up with a room full of Brian's.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Jake wears a watch with a black band and a silver/white/gold face. See the cap in the hotel in Austin
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

His kiss with Jilly was odd. He just went in without notice.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3468470;
    She probably started babbling or something?

They didn't show them hugging in the bed...or did they?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3468470;
    True. But that's a big step up from Wes, who Jillian had to go in for the kiss with BOTH TIMES. UGh. At least we know Jake wanted to kiss her---Wes, I don't think he could have cared less one way or the other.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Awwwww....darn it all! I missed the M&G, watched the episode tonight and am only now catching up on this board. I fully expected to come here and read about Jake in the F2. I just loved his reaction to the date this evening! I was thnking what a great guy this was. But nooooooo......I've been fleissed and it's only week 2. When will I ever learn?

Tell me that my #2 (Reid) and #3 (Kip) are more honorable