Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Here are the posts I could find about Jake being home per neighbor's Twitter:

Chopstickchick - May 6 - Sleuthing Thread #1701
    this guy on twitter says Jake's his neighbour!: Chris Dyer (ChrisDyer) on Twitter maybe one of you tweeters can tweet him and ask if Jake is back home, etc?!
    counthestarsxo - May 6 - #1715
    same user tweeted the guy who said his neighbor was on the bachelorette.. this was his response..@TugLambert He's back home now. We knew he was going on a reality show, but he couldn't say which one until they announced the contestants.

so that rules out jake from the F3, since they are still currently filming
    and followed by her post #1716
    another question regarding the bachelor neighbor aka Jake:

@dkozz Not sure. My wife thought she saw him back last week. She talked to him briefly today but didn't find out much.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Here's information on the posts a lot of us now think is about Jake.

3/29 #163
    Thanks for the Welcome! No it wasn't the first meet and greet, it was the first elimination, I know someone else on there, but I have to keep mumm for now
    One, the actual horse, it's from his mouth BUT he is a dear friend so I am trying to not jinx him, Ill see what I can do as far as 411
    3/30 193
    WELL UNFORTUNATELY, I HATE TO TAKE YOUR BREATH OF FRESH AIR, BUT HE IS DEFINATLY NOT THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS . I WOULD SAY ONLY A HANDFUL OF THEM ARE AND THATS PUSHING IT. HE IS MY FRIEND, BUT I DON'T AGREE WITH IT AND THE WORSE PART IS I KNOW HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO GO ALL THE WAY . OH WELL, IT IS ONLY TELEVISION RIGHT?
    I guess what I am is to the unassuming eye, he is perfect, really perfect and he could make it to the end, but other motives are involved. No, his name is not John. Yea they definitely take their phones away, I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything that I can hint at
    3/31 218
    The private inquiries are flooding in so here's what I can say for now, he's from a place where "everything is bigger"...And yes ladies, he is drop dead gorgeous!
    4/4 326
    The two steppin was definately my friends idea . Thats his thing, im sure shes falling for him.):

Thanks for the support guys! Well the peoducers like to create the dates that match some of the contestants. Ie if theres a scuba instructor, they might swt up a date scuba diving, thats why i said thats my friends "thing" (hint) No shes definatelty not his type,sorry hopeful romantic
    4/6 384
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by deidre1985 Hey. Haven't been on here in a long time. I was thinking about what Dakota1215 said about her friend and the whole two-step thing and it being his idea. Perhaps they are setting him up to be the next Bach and he'll be F2. It'll be interesting to see how far Dakota1215's friend goes. I didn't want to believe RS but now am starting to.Thanks for all that you guys have been doing with all the information. You are all wonderful !
    Very, very big possibility! Good perception!
    4/6 420
    Avalon, thank you for the switch in tone, no I cannot give the name, I apologize, but I am sure it will be revealed soon. The "shes falling for him" is an assumption on my part and I say it knowing how charming and attractive he is, any girl would. I worked in Los Angeles in entertainment, so I do know how these shows work. They will base dates on the guys interests or jobs sometimes, as far as intentions goes, the area I worked in was casting/ So yes, these men are 95 percent there for the wrong reason, so I don't want to scrutinize so much, because they are all pretty much there for the wrong reason. I can confirm that the casting process started way before she was picked as the next BL and he had to be there on the 25th.
    4/29 920
    I retreated for a while because I felt like I was betraying my friend. I will deactivate my account, because no matter what he is still my friend. I will say this, you guys are better than real detectives!! I have enjoyed your comments and am shocked at how much you have found out. I will say this, you are on the right track, I knew you guys would get there on your own and like I said, I have no doubt she'll fall in love with him, who wouldn't, he has gotten this far. Good luck and thank you for sharing, I hope you understand my reasoning.

Sincerely, Dakota
    This is hard, but lets say good job on the dates and number of dates ie: (5) except the 23rd really is the more like the 25th, no not home yet...Could he be the next bachelor, if I was a betting woman, I wish I had some money to put down..Thanks again for the support you guys are awesome!~

One interesting note. There were several posts deleted due to a "spat." Others posting then (and the other "spattee," lol - you know who you are ) will remember. It mentioned this "friend" being responsible for suggesting the two-step date to the producers and for another date activity that supposedly occurs in the show. I don't recall what that was, but maybe someone else does. It wasn't simply a "my friend likes to two-step" that was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3461968;
    Here's information on the posts a lot of us now think is about Jake.
    I guess this does sound like Jake. I thought it was Wes because he's the one who got the HTD, but if Jake was there too at the same time, it could definitely be him. That doesn't make me like Wes any more though.

And it does seem like he was a producer pick. Don't TPTB have a lot to do with who gets the first date? Jake gets the first 1-1, and it's something he's into, makes sense to me.

And Jake definitely seems kinda perfect. A lot of people here loved him night one, myself included. He seemed wonderful. I'm glad I know better now.

I'm bringing this post over from the editting thread so I can comment on Jake:

Originally posted by Bloomers
    First, I am going to openly say that I find Mike Fleiss dispicable. Having said that, he has said repeately that to him this show is not about the afterwards ( the success of the love match), but it is about the process - how singles date; therefore, he would find the girlfriends an enticing morsel to throw in there for Jillian to have to handle. If it hurts her, well Fleiss would say that is part of real life dating. That is the kind of stuff he says over and over again. The more dramatic controvery, the better.

Chris Harrison said before Jillian ever even got started that there would be (unpleasant) surprises for her which tells me that they hired these guys with girls friends for the exact purpose of exposure and drama.

Yes, it may be real life, but I can see heartache all over w/o Fleiss digging it up deliberately and making it happen in my show.
    Bloomers, if you're cruising the Jake thread, you may have answered our love him/disappointed in him situation. Let's say you're right and MF DID hire Jake to be on the show (and we ALL know that's more than a possibility given his track record). Jake supposed was contacted by the show to sign up, he has acting background, his friend says he really is a sweetie, etc.

Others have speculated in various threads that maybe Jake crashes Wes's date or HTD to either "narc" on Wes or try to get Jillian back. Maybe he was hired to play a role, discovered he had feelings for Jillian (as others have speculated) and came back to beg forgiveness. Your scenario fits with pre-pre-pre-season rumors by RS, FORTer friend postings, Jake's acting background, the SCs, etc.

Maybe I can forgive him. I'll have to see that "date crash" episode before I decide.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3462513;
    I'm bringing this post over from the editting thread so I can comment on Jake:

Bloomers, if you're cruising the Jake thread, you may have answered our love him/disappointed in him situation. Let's say you're right and MF DID hire Jake to be on the show (and we ALL know that's more than a possibility given his track record). Jake supposed was contacted by the show to sign up, he has acting background, his friend says he really is a sweetie, etc.

Others have speculated in various threads that maybe Jake crashes Wes's date or HTD to either "narc" on Wes or try to get Jillian back. Maybe he was hired to play a role, discovered he had feelings for Jillian (as others have speculated) and came back to beg forgiveness. Your scenario fits with pre-pre-pre-season rumors by RS, FORTer friend postings, Jake's acting background, the SCs, etc.

Maybe I can forgive him. I'll have to see that "date crash" episode before I decide.
    I can see that as a possibility, but it's looking like it won't work. From scs we can tell she doesn't forgive him b/c he's no longer there. Or this can be totally off base and Jake's emotional lapses could be about something else. Although I really hope it's because he has true feelings for her, rather than guilt for doing something horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3462523;
    I can see that as a possibility, but it's looking like it won't work. From scs we can tell she doesn't forgive him b/c he's no longer there. Or this can be totally off base and Jake's emotional lapses could be about something else. Although I really hope it's because he has true feelings for her, rather than guilt for doing something horrible.
    Oh, I agree that it doesn't work as far as Jake getting back into the F4/5. I just meant it might work in that if he came on as a paid actor and actually fell in with love Jillian, I can forgive him. That's all. BUT I'll never forgive Fleiss, lol.

does anybody has any proof for Jake coming to the show with a girlfriend at home?or you all just saying that because of the preview that has been shown and he is crying on the balcony and the voice says ,some are here with girlfriends? wouldn't that be so obvious for the viewers showing he is the one with girlfriend?
    I won`t buy the idea of him having girlfriend until I hear it from his mouth.
    I am following "ChrisDyer " on twitter now ,let`s see what I can find out.
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3462779;
    does anybody has any proof for Jake coming to the show with a girlfriend at home?or you all just saying that because of the preview that has been shown and he is crying on the balcony and the voice says ,some are here with girlfriends? wouldn't that be so obvious for the viewers showing he is the one with girlfriend?
    I won`t buy the idea of him having girlfriend until I hear it from his mouth.
    I am following "ChrisDyer " on twitter now ,let`s see what I can find out.

There's nothing indicating that Jake is hiding he has a gf at home.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3463489;
    There's nothing indicating that Jake is hiding he has a gf at home.
    No, I agree. Especially since the poster that said she knows him and he was a friend, nice guy, but not on there for the right reasons never mentioned a girlfriend - think she would have considering everything else she said.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quite awhile ago a fellow who was at the auditions posted (at another board)saying that four people were promised a lot of money to be on the show. Others were not! He said he had to leave because of his job and found out he would not be making anything from the show. He also stated that a few left when they found out that it was Jillian who was going to be the bachelorette...because they felt they had nothing in common with her. He said they were secluded from one another for a couple of days and found it very boring..so they started calling different rooms. I remember he said you will have another guy named Jesse on the show, with a similar personality.
    His posts kept getting deleted and have not heard of him since,. He sounded very convincing and seemed to be telling the truth.