Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3534505;
    I think Jake had better learn to deliver his lines and sobs more convincingly if he's to land a starring role in Fleiss's soap opera.
    Just my guess, but I highly doubt that we will be seeing Jake as the next bachelor. I bet they go with someone completely new - someone new that they can put through the meat grinder. This might be the end of the "recycling". Jake most likely was a hired actor.

I like Jake, but was annoy that she chose Wes in the end, and my thought what the heck was she thinking. Anybody, who watches the show can tell that Wes was lying through his front teeth and his family was lying for him. Something just didn't seem right to me with his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow150;3534961;
    I like Jake, but was annoy that she chose Wes in the end, and my thought what the heck was she thinking. Anybody, who watches the show can tell that Wes was lying through his front teeth and his family was lying for him. Something just didn't seem right to me with his family.
    No matter what you might think of Wes (and most people profess to hate him) I think that it is completely unfair to say that his ENTIRE family is lying - especially based on what little we were shown of their short and edited portion of Wes' HTD. I barely remember any of them talking. What a hurtful and unfair statement IMO.

If you look at their track record TPTB have "messed with Texas" a lot. If I were Jake, I'd be just as upset by the over-the-top Savior edit as I'd be with Wes's over-the-top Lucifer edit. Fortunately for the real people involved, many viewers can see through it.

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Seriously, what is not to like about Jake? Good guy, despite tptb part in all of this. In my gut, I think Jilly totally believed him. She sees Wes for who he is now -- Tanner and now Jake are too hard to ignore. JMO.
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmomof3;3535243 View Post
    Seriously, what is not to like about Jake? Good guy, despite tptb part in all of this. In my gut, I think Jilly totally believed him. She sees Wes for who he is now -- Tanner and now Jake are too hard to ignore. JMO.
    If that's the case, why did she still give Wes a rose and send 2 great guys home?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by photoshopgrl;3535325;
    If that's the case, why did she still give Wes a rose and send 2 great guys home?
    Because Jake is a paid Actor & Wes was edited to be used for drama & ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3535428;
    Because Jake is a paid Actor & Wes was edited to be used for drama & ratings.
    While Jake was probably encouraged to add to the "drama", clearly, he's no actor.

FORT Regular

If Jake is a paid actor I suggest he finds a new line of work.