Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3518217;
    That's next week in Austin at the Hyatt. He comes back again at the FRC (as shown tonight in the previews).

Jake lives in Lantana, Tx.
    Someone pointed out to me this was a "fake out" shot. Showing Jake entering the Austin Hyatt right as they cut to announcing a "guest" at the FRC. That's a real possibility. Fooled me.

CL9
    FORT Newbie

I am going to say I am very disappointed she let Jake go. Not that we didn't see it coming, but I was so sad for him. He's just genuinely one of those GOOD guys ya know....I hope she's watching this and feels like absolute CRAP.

Like hi - I'm Jillian Harris - I will choose to keep the scum of the earth Wes - who admittedly is using me for fame - over the nice guy just because he seems to "perfect"....again i say....what kind of girl does that!?!?!

I don't care if she for sure doesn't know with Wes or not....she's clearly not as perceptive as I once gave her credit for. I also know editing is involved - but really....

I hope Jake is the next bachelor....I think a lot of people would like to see him find happiness....

Quote Originally Posted by CL9;3519151;
    I am going to say I am very disappointed she let Jake go. Not that we didn't see it coming, but I was so sad for him. He's just genuinely one of those GOOD guys ya know....I hope she's watching this and feels like absolute CRAP.

Like hi - I'm Jillian Harris - I will choose to keep the scum of the earth Wes - who admittedly is using me for fame - over the nice guy just because he seems to "perfect"....again i say....what kind of girl does that!?!?!

I don't care if she for sure doesn't know with Wes or not....she's clearly not as perceptive as I once gave her credit for. I also know editing is involved - but really....

I hope Jake is the next bachelor....I think a lot of people would like to see him find happiness....
    Jake told Jill she reminds him of his mom - um, not the best pick up line. And everything else he said sounded so scripted or like he was trying to say the perfect thing, instead of letting her get to know him and vice versa. I think he's a very nice guy, but not her cup of tea.

FORT Regular

I just watched the Diary of the Departed, and the one from Jake isn't from last night's episode. It's from next week, and he mentions that he didn't ask to come back, and he hopes it was the right decision. He is wearing the same shirt he wears during his sit down withe Wes, so this interview was taken after that.
    He says something about it is more important for him to be there for the right reasons (get rid of Wes) than to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3519186;
    I just watched the Diary of the Departed, and the one from Jake isn't from last night's episode. It's from next week, and he mentions that he didn't ask to come back, and he hopes it was the right decision.
    I hate that he is coming back. She is so not worth it. Ugh!

The problem I am struggling with about Jake "returning" to tell Jillian about Wes is this. Why didn't Jake step forward before the last RC and tell Jillian about the girlfriend? Obviously, if we believe that "Wes looked him in the eye and told him that he had a girlfriend back home" - then Jake would have had a moral obligation to tell Jillian before she sent someone home who "might" have been there for the right reasons. Why wait until he himself was eliminated to come forward and share this information with her? Doesn't make sense to me. Jake is being shown as one of the "good guys", and I would have to believe that if this whole crashing Wes' HTD was NOT a scripted part of this show, then Jake would have already gone to Jillian and had that conversation. Something is just not adding up here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3519314;
    The problem I am struggling with about Jake "returning" to tell Jillian about Wes is this. Why didn't Jake step forward before the last RC and tell Jillian about the girlfriend? Obviously, if we believe that "Wes looked him in the eye and told him that he had a girlfriend back home" - then Jake would have had a moral obligation to tell Jillian before she sent someone home who "might" have been there for the right reasons. Why wait until he himself was eliminated to come forward and share this information with her? Doesn't make sense to me. Jake is being shown as one of the "good guys", and I would have to believe that if this whole crashing Wes' HTD was NOT a scripted part of this show, then Jake would have already gone to Jillian and had that conversation. Something is just not adding up here.
    Maybe, being Jake, he was trying to be the good guy and win fair? Or, maybe like a lot with him, he just didn't get the time. Or mabe Wes said something at the end when he approached Jake that stuck with him. Or maybe it's just the script. I don't know, but I still think Jake is one of the good guys. And I hope this doesn't embarass or demean him. Because, after all she still takes Wes to (OMG it so hurts to say it given my love for the place) Barcelona.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3519325;
    Maybe, being Jake, he was trying to be the good guy and win fair? Or, maybe like a lot with him, he just didn't get the time. Or mabe Wes said something at the end when he approached Jake that stuck with him. Or maybe it's just the script. I don't know, but I still think Jake is one of the good guys. And I hope this doesn't embarass or demean him. Because, after all she still takes Wes to (OMG it so hurts to say it given my love for the place) Barcelona.
    but he told Tanner when he fessed up about telling Jill about the girlfriends that if he were the one who knew he would have called the person out in front of Jill.

I wonder who Jake is talking on the phone with when trying to decide if he should tell Jill?!

FORT Regular

I wonder who Jake is talking on the phone with when trying to decide if he should tell Jill?!
    Ed?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3519346;
    but he told Tanner when he fessed up about telling Jill about the girlfriends that if he were the one who knew he would have called the person out in front of Jill.

Maybe Mr. Drama Fleiss or Wes' girlfriend asked him to intervene for her? So many choices, but I will say I personally hope he has nothing else to do with this show regardless of whether or not I wuld love to see his sweet face on T.V..
    It's got to be love.