Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan18;3517514;
    is there any chance that:

Ed AND Jake come back next week (Jake only to warn about Wes), but it's Jake again who comes back an proposes on the final episode?
    I believe it could be. It could be Jake wearing the brown shoes. They look like the ones he's wearing in the sc on the balcony in Austin. I'll have to find that sc now. Remember, on their date Jake said he would be the one to take her away from all the other guys. This is getting very interesting.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar

I hope Jake is the next bachelor if he is the one that doesn't come back. He is so awesome and sweet! I really don't much like Jillian as a bachelorette that much. At least with others they know what they want. And now she even admitted to Reid she threw out what she wanted originally. Hmmm...

Well, in all fairness, I don't think Deanna or Jason knew what they wanted and a few others. I think everyone who goes into this role assumes it will be much easier than it actually is, and also assume they have it all figured out as far as what they want, but feelings develop for people who maybe they didn't expect to feel for.

I seem to remember that the ulterior motives rumor included one about a guy being there just so he could be the next bachelor. After tonight's episode, it had to be Jake. All his hard-luck stories and how he really wants to find someone, he's definitely setting himself up to be the Batch.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by madlyophelia;3517870;
    I seem to remember that the ulterior motives rumor included one about a guy being there just so he could be the next bachelor. After tonight's episode, it had to be Jake. All his hard-luck stories and how he really wants to find someone, he's definitely setting himself up to be the Batch.
    have we found Jake's myspace or facebook?

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar

Does anyone know what area of Dallas he lives in? I wonder if I'll run into him. I ran into Melissa at the George Strait/Reba concert at the Dallas Cowboy Stadium...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by madlyophelia;3517870;

Hopefully thatīs his story because if it isnīt heīs sending out some serious stalker vibes

FORT Regular

Does anyone remember in the beginning where Jake is crying on the balcony like Jason did? They haven't shown that scene which makes me think Jake might be the one who comes back to propose to Jillian in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by akacarlton;3518195;
    Does anyone remember in the beginning where Jake is crying on the balcony like Jason did? They haven't shown that scene which makes me think Jake might be the one who comes back to propose to Jillian in the end.
    Could be, but I think at this point she knows she doesn't want Jake. As much as I love him, I don't think he was the one for Jillian. Whomever comes back for her is someone who she seriously considers...at least that's how I feel from how emotional she is. I can't see her being that "confused" over Jake proposing to her, someone who she lets go 3 guys ago.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by akacarlton;3518195;
    That's next week in Austin at the Hyatt. He comes back again at the FRC (as shown tonight in the previews).

Jake lives in Lantana, Tx.