Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

I TOTALLY agree that Jake should be the next Bachelor. After tonite, I totally have a soft spot for him and think he was totally genuine the whole time.

I am so excited that he will be back next week to confront Wes!
    ~Misty

The Bachelorette Favorites: Jake, Michael, Jesse

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3517224;
    I have such a soft spot for Jake. Sigh. He is my choice for TB if we have to continue the chain. But I agree he doesn't match with Jill and I think Jill does like the guys that are harder to get/read. For all her talk of being taken care of, settling down, she seems to rather play with guys who make her feel 5 years younger. What 30 year old needs or wants to be 25, like life is passing her by or something.
    Yes, me too. I thought he was a great match for Jillian in the beginning, but I've come to see that she has changed her tune on what she wants, or so it seems right now. I think she is letting her physical attraction to someone like Wes cloud her judgement. It is a shame.

I am a single gal near Jillian's age and I do not date guys who are younger than me. I think the closest I did was a guy who was less than one year younger than myself, and even that relationship did not work out. It is a maturity issue.

I don't think you need a younger partner to feel young; I think that if you find the right partner, you'll always feel young, no matter what age.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by astrochick18;3517427;
    I TOTALLY agree that Jake should be the next Bachelor. After tonite, I totally have a soft spot for him and think he was totally genuine the whole time.

Yes, but if we are to believe the previews it looks like she still picks Wes? Not sure what to make of those but...good on Jake for actually taking a stand. Someone needs to use the pair the good Lord gave him to help set Jillian straight...because she obviously has not caught on yet. *sigh*

First Ed and now Jake...my faves are just dropping like flies.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by astrochick18;3517427;

But despite his best efforts, she STILL takes Wes to Spain? clueless, or in on the con. which is it, Ms.Jill?

Love Jake so much. Tonight I loved him more! Poor guy

FORT Regular

is there any chance that:

Ed AND Jake come back next week (Jake only to warn about Wes), but it's Jake again who comes back an proposes on the final episode?

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan18;3517514;

Ed AND Jake come back next week (Jake only to warn about Wes), but it's Jake again who comes back an proposes on the final episode?

That would be crazilicious.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3517519;

That would be crazilicious.
    You never know.

Didn't a few posters say that Ed comes back next week - they recognized his shoes? It sounds like someone comes back last minute to propose. Wouldn't this contradict the screen caps of Jill and Ed together?

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan18;3517514;

Me likey that scenario!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jo777;3517571;
    Me likey that scenario!
    And think about it: (as I posted in another thread)

"It was hard for me to let this person go.....and now they came back to propose.."

Ed left, she didn't let him go.