Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Well, I would rather see Reid or Jake as the next bachelor. I mean if it is Kip, I will watch, but I don't think it will be as good as if it were Jake or Reid. Better personalities and I think with those two they will get more classier/smarter/funnier women then if Kip were the bachelor. I see the usual bimbos on there, with maybe a couple of good ones, and of course a couple of crazy ones.

FORT Fanatic

I like Jake. I just don't like Jillian/Jake together. After watching the extended preview, I can tell it's going to be tough watching him in tomorrow's ep. Seems to be such a good guy that's wears his heart on his sleeve. I'm on the fence about him being the next bach. Thinking I would prefer to see new blood rather than recycle. Either way, i would watch if he is the next bach.

I think it's a simple matter of "the thrill of the chase", for Jillian. She is on a million-dollar high, having so many men to choose from. And having "caught" Jake so easily, she lost interest and moved on to other conquests.

It's just a game she's playing. She was obviously VERY into Jake at the beginning. Just a game, and once the challenge is over, she's on to new challenges. Poor Jake, he didn't deserve to be discarded like that on a whim.

Jake most likely is not perfect, but wow he sure seems like a nice guy and I would love to watch him as the Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3515161;
    Well, I would rather see Reid or Jake as the next bachelor. I mean if it is Kip, I will watch, but I don't think it will be as good as if it were Jake or Reid. Better personalities and I think with those two they will get more classier/smarter/funnier women then if Kip were the bachelor. I see the usual bimbos on there, with maybe a couple of good ones, and of course a couple of crazy ones.
    Personally, I'd rather see Juan as the next Bach. I think it would be refreshing to have a man who was more mature. Also, he's the only man this season that I'm attracted to at all physically. Not to say the others are bad looking. In fact, I think ALL of them are handsome but I'm not attracted to any of them. I would just hope that they would not set him up with a bunch of 20 year old bimbos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3515228;
    I like Jake. I just don't like Jillian/Jake together. After watching the extended preview, I can tell it's going to be tough watching him in tomorrow's ep. Seems to be such a good guy that's wears his heart on his sleeve. I'm on the fence about him being the next bach. Thinking I would prefer to see new blood rather than recycle. Either way, i would watch if he is the next bach.
    I agree that I would rather see new blood as well but Juan would be a great season I think. And I agree that Jillian/Jake are not a good combo. The only guy I can really see her with is Reid.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3515325;
    I think it's a simple matter of "the thrill of the chase", for Jillian. She is on a million-dollar high, having so many men to choose from. And having "caught" Jake so easily, she lost interest and moved on to other conquests.

It's just a game she's playing. She was obviously VERY into Jake at the beginning. Just a game, and once the challenge is over, she's on to new challenges. Poor Jake, he didn't deserve to be discarded like that on a whim.

Jake most likely is not perfect, but wow he sure seems like a nice guy and I would love to watch him as the Bachelor.
    ITA. Watching the episode tonight has me wanting to cry. He's such a sweet, earnest guy. You don't find many like him in my neck of the woods.

Isaid I would never watch The Bachelor again...but I might if it was him. Heck, if I lived in Texas, I'd look him up and take him out for a consolation brew and see where things go.

Still, with the spoilers that Jake comes back...I am really worried that he will get the Jeremy edit when he tries to talk to her. I want Jake to make it through this with his dignity intact, not Fleissed.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkthespike;3517126;
    ITA. Watching the episode tonight has me wanting to cry. He's such a sweet, earnest guy. You don't find many like him in my neck of the woods.

Isaid I would never watch The Bachelor again...but I might if it was him. Heck, if I lived in Texas, I'd look him up and take him out for a consolation brew and see where things go.

Still, with the spoilers that Jake comes back...I am really worried that he will get the Jeremy edit when he tries to talk to her. I want Jake to make it through this with his dignity intact, not Fleissed.
    He may be Fleeeced but he has to help his own case out. Looks like he has not been totally honest with Jillian-but that's probably the Wes thing. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 06-22-2009 at 09:08 PM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

addison h.

so after looking through a few different threads I cannot figure out: do we know for sure whether or not Jake gets a hometown date?!?!??

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3517156;
    He may be Fleeeced but he has to help his own case out. Looks like he has not been totally honest with Jillian. Stay tuned!
    *glues eyes to TV*

Thanks. I will pay attention. Obviously, I've missed something.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tinkthespike;3517126;

I have such a soft spot for Jake. Sigh. He is my choice for TB if we have to continue the chain. But I agree he doesn't match with Jill and I think Jill does like the guys that are harder to get/read. For all her talk of being taken care of, settling down, she seems to rather play with guys who make her feel 5 years younger. What 30 year old needs or wants to be 25, like life is passing her by or something.

FORT Regular

Isn't there supposed to be a scene with Jake crying on the balcany with a suite on??