Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Jake's scene almost made me cry. You could tell Jillian knew that she would be cutting him then and there.....
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3512366;
    Jake's scene almost made me cry. You could tell Jillian knew that she would be cutting him then and there.....
    I just watched it as well and was thinking the exact same thing. Her face said it all; you can tell she's completely not into him. Poor Jake.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nicolep823;3512956;
    I just watched it as well and was thinking the exact same thing. Her face said it all; you can tell she's completely not into him. Poor Jake.
    Probably most of us know how that feels, to be 'into' someone like that and to not have that person feel the same as you. It sucks. I honestly don't think him and Jillian are a good match anyways. I could have totally seen him with someone like Melissa.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

I can't believe he was for real in that clip. Starting to think that maybe ol' Jake is the one with the agenda. He sure laid it on thick. And judging by Jillians face, she wasn't buying it either.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3513125;
    Probably most of us know how that feels, to be 'into' someone like that and to not have that person feel the same as you. It sucks. I honestly don't think him and Jillian are a good match anyways. I could have totally seen him with someone like Melissa.
    Absolutely. That's why I still say he was picked with her in mind as TB(ette). And he was to square off with the other Texan (good v. bad showdown so to speak) with Wes. I also think Kip works better with Melli for a lot of reasons I won't go into here so as not to start THAT conversation again (as I promised). Ed, Reid, and probably Jesse are much more Jill type guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3513385;
    I can't believe he was for real in that clip. Starting to think that maybe ol' Jake is the one with the agenda. He sure laid it on thick. And judging by Jillians face, she wasn't buying it either.
    I think he was a bit desperate to get something to connect between them again. They just don't click.

Poor Jake, she doesn't deserve a great, nice guy like him. She deserves someone like Wes, though Wes is too good looking for her. Why all this talk about Kyptyn being the next bachelor, when if it is a recycled Bachelor, they usually pick a fan favorite (Jake, Reid, or Ed), I don't recall seeing Kyptyn as a fan favorite.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3514030;
    Poor Jake, she doesn't deserve a great, nice guy like him. She deserves someone like Wes, though Wes is too good looking for her. Why all this talk about Kyptyn being the next bachelor, when if it is a recycled Bachelor, they usually pick a fan favorite (Jake, Reid, or Ed), I don't recall seeing Kyptyn as a fan favorite.
    Reid is only a favorite on this board. He's a WTF is that? on most other boards. Ed and Kip are big on most. Jake was but his favorability has fallen off with his visibility and most are resigned to him being cut soon.

Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3514030;
    Reid definitely is not the favorite. I believe it goes Kip, Ed, Jake, and then Reid. Actually I'm not sure if Reid is a bigger favorite than Jesse. IDK, but Reid is definitely not on anyone's radar but here at FORT. I can see Ed being a pretty big favorite to win it when he returns. He's going to get an awesome edit IMO when he returns.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3514055;
    Reid is only a favorite on this board. He's a WTF is that? on most other boards. Ed and Kip are big on most. Jake was but his favorability has fallen off with his visibility and most are resigned to him being cut soon.
    WTF is that?? If you mean 'Who', ok, but if you meant 'What', which is usually how the W in that acronym is used, then, Reid not a that.

He will be on the radar once Ep. 6 is aired.

Back to Jake...he has a lot of fans but I think most of them can see he is not Jillian's type. I never saw much of a spark between them on their date. Jake tries hard but when it's not happening, it's just not happening. I guess we are going to see 2 semi-breakdowns coming up from Jake right? The sadness on the train and the despair in the hotel. Oh dear.
    We need not think alike to love alike