Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dreamingSA;3457462;
    ah i think that would be so romantic to crash in on the date if he is truely in love with her, wouldnt it be nice to have a fairy tale ending!
    I think it is romantic too! But I have a feeling Jake is not the F1. Those previews of him crying, just don't look like an F1 edit. But then again, if the show hasn't finished filming, then maybe the edit was done before they actually know who if anyone is the F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3457613;
    I think it is romantic too! But I have a feeling Jake is not the F1. Those previews of him crying, just don't look like an F1 edit. But then again, if the show hasn't finished filming, then maybe the edit was done before they actually know who if anyone is the F1.
    Based on the SC he will be cut at F4/F5,ore even before that.
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

For some reason I have the feeling he might take himself out..
    Forever a Word Nerd

I wish we had more of an idea when he went home.

I think Jake is the Jeremy! He totally deserves an amazing girl. Perhaps him for the next Bachelor?

If he gets the edit, i can see a lot of women wanting him. I think he would be a pushover though. I love Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3457688;
    I wish we had more of an idea when he went home.
    Atem I found the tweet where the neighbour had said his wife had seen him the previous week. She spoke to him and all he would say was that he had been on a reality show but would not say which one. It would be on the old update sheet-maybe I'mtootired might still have it?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3457992;
    Atem I found the tweet where the neighbour had said his wife had seen him the previous week. She spoke to him and all he would say was that he had been on a reality show but would not say which one. It would be on the old update sheet-maybe I'mtootired might still have it?
    It was around the time that we thought filming was about to wrap. I think.

Be careful Jake, DeAnna has the hots for you!!! I feel she would abuse you--too nice of a guy you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3458939;
    DeAnna likes him?? Oh no. If he does turn out to be a good guy, then he needs to stay away from her!
    Jake seems like a very good guy. I definately think he fell really hard for Jill and that is why he takes it hard when she lets him go and being the sweet, nice woman Jill is, she will also feel so bad. You can't help but love him, he's got this infectious personality.

I just have to say, I love your avatar!!!! I am really hopeful that these two stay a couple and prove alot of people wrong....I also hope we get to see them together on the ATFR show!!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3458954;
    Jake seems like a very good guy. I definately think he fell really hard for Jill and that is why he takes it hard when she lets him go and being the sweet, nice woman Jill is, she will also feel so bad. You can't help but love him, he's got this infectious personality.

I just have to say, I love your avatar!!!! I am really hopeful that these two stay a couple and prove alot of people wrong....I also hope we get to see them together on the ATFR show!!
    He does seem like a good guy so it's going to be hard to see him turn bad if that makes sense. The scs show he intervenes during Wes's HTD. I assume he's outing Wes, but he really could be a "Jeremy," and ask for a second chance.

And thanks for liking my avi .