Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3490131;
    I wish it was so, but these gals have been right every season. I have said I wouldn't have a favorite this season amd I don't, but I like to see him be F1 especially after tonights episode. He really wants her to be happy.
    I'm sure Jill wants him to be happy too. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be a good fit for her. They'd make great friends, though.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

We have to find out what Jake wears at the next RC. Then we know when he's cut.

FORT Newbie

Do we have any proof that he crashes Wes's hometown date? where did this notion come from?

Quote Originally Posted by cheer4u;3490463;
    Do we have any proof that he crashes Wes's hometown date? where did this notion come from?
    SC proof place both wes and jake in a hotel in austin, wes' hometown

Jill is playing the "TOO PERFECT" card for Jake,the same as De played it for Jeremy.
    I think Jake felt that they disconnected and if he is smart enough he will leave on his own because he should know he cannot force the emotion.
    I think Jill made it obvious to him that she isn't much into him and if I were him I would have left on my own before I got booted off.that is me. Jill was honest and it is up to Jake to take the sign.
    Anyway I hope Jake finds his match in real world ,he seems a great guy and I believe he is really a "GREAT CATCH".
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

FORT Fogey

ABC intimated early on that one asks to leave. While most people think it's Ed, I'm thinking it could be Jake. (I don't have any favorites, I'm just here to try and figure out the puzzle.)

I know about the screencap showing Jake in a hotel in Austin, but I am not convinced he "crashes" Wes' home town date. Chris Harrison says on his blog tonight:

One of the biggest surprises we encountered this season takes place next week and it leads to one of the most emotional episodes we've ever had.
    Jake crying on the balcony of whatever hotel he is in (Austin or otherwise) reminds me of Jason crying on the railing last season. The preview tonight of Ed saying "It's killing me" and Jillian's hugging him just doesn't seem as emotional.

Has anyone else heard Jake may ask to leave?

While it's possible that Jake gets cut next week and then comes back to try and change her mind in the HTD episode, I don't think it's likely. It would be a rehash of Jeremy's scripted return to ask Deanna to reconsider. They promoted the heck out of that tease and it turned out to be a big nothing.

I do think Jake is too "solid" or "stable" for Jillian -- she's looking for a primo outdoorsman -- he's a pilot who's out of town a lot and he hasn't seemed particularly athletic. Then again, neither Reid, Ed or even Wes seem outdoorsy either.

Guess I'm stumped here and hoping you all can figure it out.

ZG I tend to agree. He has become "jaded" it seems at the hypocrisy he is witnessing. That is, at the least the edit he got tonight. When he moved away to let Wes by during the RC I saw something in his eye that said. "I've had it". Remember Chris said in his blog a few weeks ago that Jillian has some thorns on the way. (Meaning I would believe, that she has her heart broken and it was pretty much spelled out tonight in the preview). He leaves I believe. Does the "Jeremy"!!!!!!!!!!! - except wearing a badge of honor. Perhaps also getting set up as the next Bach perhaps. There is always a theme. This season is "deceit". And we know who plays that part. The loogie hocking Wes!!!!! (although he is very sexy) - and the villian!!

ZG your right. Jake does the "Graham". Except ------------ he leaves with a badge of honor and is in line to be the next Bach if #2 ends up being the dishonorable Wes. This seasons theme has to be "Deceit". Fleiss spelled it out tonight. Someone will save her from herself in the end. Who will it be?? I noticed Jakes smirk when he heard Wes's name called in the RC. This was it for him. And is he (Jake) really that into her??? Perhaps the "I know Jake" poster was correct. (there for the right reasons or for a chance to become something more?) His commentary tonight about "who" he was smells a little. This guy is definately getting set up as the hero in an old Western Movie. The man who wears chivalary and honor on his sleeve. Good guy vs. Bad guy. And remember what Chris said a couple of weeks ago. He stated Jillian has some "thorns" along the way. Either way the theme of this season was spelled out clearly this evening. The question is who will Fleiss make the hero in the end? Whom she chooses or the guy that sniffed him out???

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

I thought Jake and Jillian's chemistry in this episode was completely gone and lost from their first date. How weird. It's like all their convos are clichés or something.
    We need not think alike to love alike

It's sad that Jillian thought Jake wasn't being himself. He seems like he's that way all the time to me. I guess she's just not into him. I would like to see him as the next bachelor. And I don't think he's too perfect. I just think he's a good guy. I remember him saying to Kip that it's refreshing to see that Jillian likes the nice guys or something along those lines.