Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

New commercial on abc board and Jake is saying that he has been told that he is too perfect......I would have to agree......the clip is titled "Jillian must decide"....it talks about the good guys and bad guys and she needs to decide. It is cute....

I HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING HIM THE F1
    but i bet there is a twist in his story
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

No one else finds it strange that he kisses her like he did on the date and then doesn't try to get any alone time with her again?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3487963;
    No one else finds it strange that he kisses her like he did on the date and then doesn't try to get any alone time with her again?
    We don't know if they spent any more time together.The producers show us only what THEY want us to see.If they don't have a story for Jake then he won't be seen much.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3487981;
    We don't know if they spent any more time together.The producers show us only what THEY want us to see.If they don't have a story for Jake then he won't be seen much.
    Maybe just for Episode 3. My guess is that he will be very much back in the storyline in the coming episodes. At least I hope so, Jake is hot!

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3488171;
    Maybe just for Episode 3. My guess is that he will be very much back in the storyline in the coming episodes. At least I hope so, Jake is hot!
    Yeah, it looks like tptb purposely left out Jake and Jillian's interaction in order to progress the relationships that she has with other guys. We know from the second episode that she and Jake have a connection, and he is quite popular. I just think last episode was more about showcasing some other guys than not showing Jillian and Jake interacting. Hopefully, we'll see a lot more of him tonight.

I am hoping they show more of Jake and Jillian tonight also!! I have been waiting too long!

FORT Regular

I know people are pretty much assuming Jake isn't in F3, but what if he's the one that leaves on his own terms due to a family emergency..then he comes back late in the season? That would explain the crying scene. And could also explain why there's no screen caps of him towards the end. Maybe they're trying to keep it quiet?

I think there's a chance he's F1.

I'm wondering if the sc of him having the melt down is next week. Was that sc from a commercial or a photo released from ABC?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan18;3490099;
    I know people are pretty much assuming Jake isn't in F3, but what if he's the one that leaves on his own terms due to a family emergency..then he comes back late in the season? That would explain the crying scene. And could also explain why there's no screen caps of him towards the end. Maybe they're trying to keep it quiet?

I think there's a chance he's F1.
    I wish it was so, but these gals have been right every season. I have said I wouldn't have a favorite this season amd I don't, but I like to see him be F1 especially after tonights episode. He really wants her to be happy.
    Last edited by Tin Frizzy; 06-08-2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: y&g
    It's got to be love.