Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bailey400;3483251;
    After reading many posts and seeing some interviews Jillian has given, I think that Jake is the F1. Yes, we do see him in what appear to be some "crying" scenes where he looks upset, leading us to think he goes home early for some reason. However, Chris Harrison and Jillian have said that something happens this season that has not happened before, and I think that perhaps he does go home for some reason (family emergency, something else?) but then comes back. So we haven't seen any SCs of him beyond Canada - so what? I think they are trying to keep things under wraps based on what happened last season. All I know is that it seems like she has the best connection with him...none of the other guys have come close. Just my thoughts!
    None of the other guys have come close so far, IA, but we still have a lot more to see in the upcoming episodes. I like Jake so far but still have to see Jillian' connections on her 1 on 1 date with Kip & Reid...
    À bientôt!

After reading many posts and seeing some interviews Jillian has given, I think that Jake is the F1. Yes, we do see him in what appear to be some "crying" scenes where he looks upset, leading us to think he goes home early for some reason. However, Chris Harrison and Jillian have said that something happens this season that has not happened before, and I think that perhaps he does go home for some reason (family emergency, something else?) but then comes back. So we haven't seen any SCs of him beyond Canada - so what? I think they are trying to keep things under wraps based on what happened last season. All I know is that it seems like she has the best connection with him...none of the other guys have come close. Just my thoughts!
    Many agree with you. It's going to really surprise people when he's cut and she keeps Wes. Even I can't still wrap my head around it.

but his neighbour has confirmed he's home. Plus a hard lesson I learned during Deanna's lesson was that the screencaps never lie. NO screencaps of Jake passed Canada

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3483271;
    but his neighbour has confirmed he's home. Plus a hard lesson I learned during Deanna's lesson was that the screencaps never lie. NO screencaps of Jake passed Canada
    Except the one in Texas where he crashes Wes HTD!
    À bientôt!

As much as I love it to happen,but no way that he is F1.
    In her good morning America`s interview she kinda implied that she only kissed one of the mentioned guys romantically(who we all know is Kip,until last episode)
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

FORT Newbie

Even if someone did confirm that they saw Jake at home, this would make sense...especially if he were the one to leave and then come back. Someone could have easily spotted him at home during that time. Regarding no SCs of Jake after the Canada trip, perhaps they are just not showing them. I am new to following this show on FORT...how do people get the SCs and who releases them? I would think that whoever releases them wouldn't want to give the whole story away through SCs? I guess we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Lizie;3483297;
    Except the one in Texas where he crashes Wes HTD!
    And how did he know where and when exactly Wes' HTD was? It's all a set-up just like Jeremy's was when he went back to D's place.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey400;3483409;
    Even if someone did confirm that they saw Jake at home, this would make sense...especially if he were the one to leave and then come back. Someone could have easily spotted him at home during that time. Regarding no SCs of Jake after the Canada trip, perhaps they are just not showing them. I am new to following this show on FORT...how do people get the SCs and who releases them? I would think that whoever releases them wouldn't want to give the whole story away through SCs? I guess we'll see...
    we've already established that Jesse, Kip, Reid & Ed are in Spain - don't think there's room for Jake at this point.

The SCs are gathered from the season previews and commercials.

On the Ed spoiler thread #404 there's a mention re an article on Jillian. I also found a strange blurb on pg 4.

"The future of Jon and Kate Gosselin as a couple is even less promising than that of Jillian Harris and whatever schmo she chooses on The Bachelorette. (No offense, Jake Pavelka.)" Just found it strange.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3484145;
    On the Ed spoiler thread #404 there's a mention re an article on Jillian. I also found a strange blurb on pg 4.

"The future of Jon and Kate Gosselin as a couple is even less promising than that of Jillian Harris and whatever schmo she chooses on The Bachelorette. (No offense, Jake Pavelka.)" Just found it strange.
    That is odd.