Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

I think Jake possibly comes off kind of needy- and regardless of how popular he is- if she doesn't feel it, she doesn't feel it and we can't get mad at her for that. What I wonder is if she lets him go, and he comes back to Wes' HTD to "warn" her again or something about Wes, because those SC's confuse me.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3480202;
    I think Jake possibly comes off kind of needy- and regardless of how popular he is- if she doesn't feel it, she doesn't feel it and we can't get mad at her for that. What I wonder is if she lets him go, and he comes back to Wes' HTD to "warn" her again or something about Wes, because those SC's confuse me.
    I agree. For me, Jake would be too much too soon. He may be a great guy, but I would need him to take it down a couple of notches. I'm all about a guy loving me, but in a reasonable amount of time. Based on SCs, Jake does show up @ Wes's HTD. I would have liked it better had Jake shown up during Wes's HTD song, but I'm afraid that I will be subjected to another one of Wes' songs. As long as my mute button still works, I'll be OK.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

When Jake`s crying scene happens? next episode?
    how come he is in balcony after being cut?doesn't make sense and if it is before rose ceremony ,and he is not cut yet why is he crying?
    based on the way he talked in RC he can`t be one with the girlfriend and I have heard he didn't have a girlfriend when he was on the show.
    I am confused.
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3482128;
    When Jake`s crying scene happens? next episode?
    how come he is in balcony after being cut?doesn't make sense and if it is before rose ceremony ,and he is not cut yet why is he crying?
    based on the way he talked in RC he can`t be one with the girlfriend and I have heard he didn't have a girlfriend when he was on the show.
    I am confused.
    That is HTD episode - but not his HTD - someone elses - Wes - and it appears that Jake crashes it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There is a crying scene before that. It's with him wearing a suit with a purple shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3482193;
    There is a crying scene before that. It's with him wearing a suit with a purple shirt.
    Where?!? In what looks to be a restroom?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3482216;
    Where?!? In what looks to be a restroom?!?
    I don't know where it was. It could have been when he was cut after the RC.

I saw this SC. Why would he be crying, he doesn't look like he is. He looks like he's thinking. He is in what "looks" to be a hotel hallway. Can this be matched to Canada? Texas? Oh, well, maybe it's just me and I'm seeing nothing that amounts to nothing at all.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Frizzy;3482714;
    I saw this SC. Why would he be crying, he doesn't look like he is. He looks like he's thinking. He is in what "looks" to be a hotel hallway. Can this be matched to Canada? Texas? Oh, well, maybe it's just me and I'm seeing nothing that amounts to nothing at all.
    When you see the whole scene - he is upset and crying - happens in hotel in Austin TX - during HTD time - but not his - it is believe he crashes Wes's
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

After reading many posts and seeing some interviews Jillian has given, I think that Jake is the F1. Yes, we do see him in what appear to be some "crying" scenes where he looks upset, leading us to think he goes home early for some reason. However, Chris Harrison and Jillian have said that something happens this season that has not happened before, and I think that perhaps he does go home for some reason (family emergency, something else?) but then comes back. So we haven't seen any SCs of him beyond Canada - so what? I think they are trying to keep things under wraps based on what happened last season. All I know is that it seems like she has the best connection with him...none of the other guys have come close. Just my thoughts!