Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

I liked Jake the best from last night. Not sure what to think about the previews of him crying a couple of times. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3457202;
    I liked Jake the best from last night. Not sure what to think about the previews of him crying a couple of times. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a jerk.
    me too.
    Please Jake,don't disappoint me.
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3456896;
    I think it's in the sleuthing discussion thread. Someone responded to me, but I don't remember who it is, then another poster said he was an actor.

I don't know where they got their info, so maybe there's a chance he's not all bad, but when you look at him crying and falling to the floor, you have to wonder why.
    He was in an episode of Walker Texas Ranger when he was young, he is currently a pilot. I do not believe he is the one with a girlfriend! Chris says he fell in love with Jillian He seems sensitive and maybe he cannot reconcile the multiple guys dating scene with the way he feels, much like Graham. Maybe he knows who the 3 guys with girlfriends are and wants to warn Jillian. The guys are so competetive and probably bragg and upset him because he has real feelings for her.

Rumours are Wes has had the same girlfriend for many years and also Ed. It remains to be seen who the 3 guys are. I think Jilly will find out midway and this is what rocks her world, I'm sure they will show us.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3457173;
    I hope he isn't the one with the gf too. I am liking Jake!
    Oh no! Me too! I was really liking him - he is currently my top pick.

But.....I read on a different thread (can't remember which one) that there are three with girlfriends and quite a few who are on the show for other reasons than finding "true love".....

Well the one guy says "someone here wants to be the next bachelor" and for some reason that made me feel like Jake was *that* guy... like maybe he made a comment early on saying "if I don't win I'd like to be the next bachelor" and it got back to her, and her saying "I don't want to send you home because of this" or whatever is her trying to figure out if he is really there for her and cares for her, or if he is just doing this for the tv exposure... just a guess... for some reason he doesn't strike me as the type that would have a gf and do this show, unless it's an ex that gets back in touch with him or something
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3457267;
    He was in an episode of Walker Texas Ranger when he was young, he is currently a pilot. I do not believe he is the one with a girlfriend! Chris says he fell in love with Jillian He seems sensitive and maybe he cannot reconcile the multiple guys dating scene with the way he feels, much like Graham. Maybe he knows who the 3 guys with girlfriends are and wants to warn Jillian. The guys are so competetive and probably bragg and upset him because he has real feelings for her.

Rumours are Wes has had the same girlfriend for many years and also Ed. It remains to be seen who the 3 guys are. I think Jilly will find out midway and this is what rocks her world, I'm sure they will show us.
    Did Chris say that Jake fell in love with Jillian? In that case, I wonder if he is the one hurt if she sends him home.

I am liking Jake too but he's seems sort of "needy" and "desperate" and I am not SOLD on him being the one with a g/f...If and I mean IF he crashes Wes's HT date I think its so he can tell Jillian about Wes having a g/f..
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3457313;
    I am liking Jake too but he's seems sort of "needy" and "desperate" and I am not SOLD on him being the one with a g/f...If and I mean IF he crashes Wes's HT date I think its so he can tell Jillian about Wes having a g/f..
    good point! Wow, you could be right about the reason for why Jake would crash Wes' date, if he did.

I like a sensitive side in a guy. In that way, he reminds me of Jeremy.

I honestly did not think that Jake of all the guys was one of them that had a girlfriend... he just looked so sophisticated and he looked like a straight up guy.
    I will not believe it until I see it with my own eyes.

I thought I heard in the preview of the whole season Jake saying something like, "I can't be one of a bunch" or this is too hard, something along those lines. and thats what I thought he was crying in the bathroom, not because he has a girlfriend. but hey, thats just what I think. We'll have to stay tuned and watch
    Last edited by JJG_lover; 05-19-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3457326;
    good point! Wow, you could be right about the reason for why Jake would crash Wes' date, if he did.

I like a sensitive side in a guy. In that way, he reminds me of Jeremy.
    ah i think that would be so romantic to crash in on the date if he is truely in love with her, wouldnt it be nice to have a fairy tale ending!