Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3474480;
    In regard to the "too much too soon" thing---I don't think that's really there as much as they made it look like it was. I was scanning the episode last night looking for a quote and I rewatched their 1-1 date. Yes, he seems sweet, polite and a little eager, but there was nothing that he said that was anything beyond being open to the possibility of getting serious with Jillian---and that's how I would hope the guys would feel about the bachelorette, because if they don't they shouldn't be there. JMO
    Well, from the interviews Jill did on Friday, we now know that Jake was a good guy. I think it was the Portland interview (check the media thread) where she said Jake was a complete sweetie and was there for all the right reasons, i.e., to get to know her and fall in love if that was in the cards. She doesn't explain why he left so early (if indeed he did which is the assumption from the sc's) but she certainly talked more glowingly about him than she did about Wes. Jake is definitely not one of the three that had a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3475002;
    Well, from the interviews Jill did on Friday, we now know that Jake was a good guy. I think it was the Portland interview (check the media thread) where she said Jake was a complete sweetie and was there for all the right reasons, i.e., to get to know her and fall in love if that was in the cards. She doesn't explain why he left so early (if indeed he did which is the assumption from the sc's) but she certainly talked more glowingly about him than she did about Wes. Jake is definitely not one of the three that had a girlfriend.
    Great news. I wonder what happens then.

I wonder if she lets Jake go and keeps Wes. After her HTD with Wes, Jakes shows up the next moring to warn her about Wes, just there to promote his music. You see her in her hotel room talking with someone, and I'm thinking it could be Wes the next morning. Jillian says "I continue to keep you here, because I think we have something"...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3475013;
    I wonder if she lets Jake go and keeps Wes. After her HTD with Wes, Jakes shows up the next moring to warn her about Wes, just there to promote his music. You see her in her hotel room talking with someone, and I'm thinking it could be Wes the next morning. Jillian says "I continue to keep you here, because I think we have something"...etc.
    Yes, it's def. Wes she's talking to when she says that - say a clip on city tv and it showed Wes (didn't think when I first saw it that it could be Wes because he doesn't seem like a white shirt kind of guy so was suprised when the panned to his face).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I think this guy is extremly good looking and it also seems like he is an all around nice guy! If he is indeed free could someone please send him my way!!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;3475118;
    I think this guy is extremly good looking and it also seems like he is an all around nice guy! If he is indeed free could someone please send him my way!!
    or my way
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

in her portland interview she complimented Jake and specifically mentioned he is there for the tight reasons,but she also kinda mentioned he didn't make it to the HTD.
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

OMG....I really just got to watch the for the first time the last episode. . . we were travelling and I missed some of the dates.

I LOVED THE DATE WITH JAKE.....

He is sweet, sexy, cute, and oh so into her. Please tell me he is not one of the ones with a girlfriend. . . ..I REALLY like him.

Is that him crying on the balcony in a later epidosde???? OMG.....he is SWEEEETTTT!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3476545;
    OMG....I really just got to watch the for the first time the last episode. . . we were travelling and I missed some of the dates.

I LOVED THE DATE WITH JAKE.....

He is sweet, sexy, cute, and oh so into her. Please tell me he is not one of the ones with a girlfriend. . . ..I REALLY like him.

Is that him crying on the balcony in a later epidosde???? OMG.....he is SWEEEETTTT!!!
    I could watch that scene of him getting dressed for the date over and over again.

Him crying takes place in Austin. We don't know what happened, but it must be when Jillian had a HTD with yucky Wes.

I don't think he's one with a gf though.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476548;
    I could watch that scene of him getting dressed for the date over and over again.

Him crying takes place in Austin. We don't know what happened, but it must be when Jillian had a HTD with yucky Wes.

I don't think he's one with a gf though.
    Wes is just a smarmy jerk kinda guy. . .all about himself.

Oh, I hope she ends up with Jake.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3