Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3470270;
    I personally liked the spontenous kiss, I thought it was romantic and reminded me of like a John Wayne/Maurneen O'Hara movie.
    I liked it too.

He's a sweetheart. It sucks it didn't work out for him and Jillian and Wes is kept around.

I am glad there are some people in team Jake. go team Jake......
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3470121;
    I loved it, too. Jake is a typical Southern upper middle class guy. He's not smooth. He is just sweet and genteel. He's a catch.
    exactlyyyyyyyyy,he is a catch
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Y'all...I've been thinking. Could it be that the hometown date goes to JAKE and West crashes it? Or, maybe there are FIVE HTDs. Grasping at straws here, I know, but....

I liked Jillian's & Jake's kissing scene - it was smoother than the jerky one with Kip on the couch, IMO.

Hey y'all hate to burst the Jake bubble, but he is one of Fleece's plants playing the role of the romantic guy. He is acting the part well but is coming on way too fast and way too strong. He is appearing needy and ought to get kicked to the curb. He will get either a conscience later on or it will turn out he actually likes Jilly, and he crashes Wes' date to tell her the dog has a gf. Or it's both. Mark my words...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Jake seems to be a good guy, a bit naieve, and the type to fall fast. I take Chris at his word that Jake is in love with Jillian and think because of this dating in a group thing, he can't handle the other guys bragging. He probably asks to leave before his feelings overwhelm him. He may come back to warn Jilly about Wes and his steady girlfriend cause he wants to protect her so she isn't hurt!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3470744;
    Jake seems to be a good guy, a bit naieve, and the type to fall fast. I take Chris at his word that Jake is in love with Jillian and think because of this dating in a group thing, he can't handle the other guys bragging. He probably asks to leave before his feelings overwhelm him. He may come back to warn Jilly about Wes and his steady girlfriend cause he wants to protect her so she isn't hurt!!!!!!!!
    I agree, and I don't believe he is a plant of Fliess', I don't see any motive, he's an airline pilot, how would it further his career. Whereas, Wes I think is definitely a plant, he's there purely to further his career, and the fact that he grew up with Jeremy. I can't wait until the previews after next weeks show, since filming is over we should start seeing more good stuff, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3470757;
    I agree, and I don't believe he is a plant of Fliess', I don't see any motive, he's an airline pilot, how would it further his career. Whereas, Wes I think is definitely a plant, he's there purely to further his career, and the fact that he grew up with Jeremy. I can't wait until the previews after next weeks show, since filming is over we should start seeing more good stuff, I hope.
    What does the fact that Wes grew up with Jeremy have to do with anything? 25% of the guys on this season are from TX, Jake included, and they're all the same basic age group---they probably all know or know of some of the TX contestants from past seasons.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3470757;
    I agree, and I don't believe he is a plant of Fliess'
    Of course he is warning Jilly because he does not want to see her hurt. What's in question is underlying motivation.
    At any rate, you are not aware of Dakota, an early poster and friend of Jake's, told us that Jake was not interested in the bachelorette and was going on the show for the 'wrong reasons'. What would be your interpretation of that information?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers