Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake **Spoilers**

Re: Jake **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by romanticgirl;3469537;
    From my dating experience, which I am doing quite a bit of, when a guy attack-kisses you out of nowhere, he is intentionally trying to make you melt (and not because his heart is melting). This kind of guy is too smooth and a HUGE PLAYER! He wants to be wanted and is selfish. They are looking for a conquest. That kiss looked to me like a conquest. He is in it to win it.
    I completely agree with your assessment of Jake. Interestingly, one of the reasons my husband thinks Jake is a player is because Jake dances so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3469502;
    I loved how spontaneous the kiss was between them.It showed that Jake was not afraid to be spontaneous even with the most simplest things in life such as kisses.
    I loved it, too. Jake is a typical Southern upper middle class guy. He's not smooth. He is just sweet and genteel. He's a catch.

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

He could be a player, he could just be a romantic at heart. I think it's too soon to tell. Also, some of the talking on the date seemed to me typical first date stuff when you're trying to impress the other person. . .paint an overly favorable picture of yourself and your life. It's not deception or being slick, it's just what happens on first dates when you're a little nervous and trying to make a good impression. I saw the kiss as cute. . . kind of like stop talking and kiss me already . . .I just can't wait. . .
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3470121;
    I loved it, too. Jake is a typical Southern upper middle class guy. He's not smooth. He is just sweet and genteel. He's a catch.
    See I am so glad that someone else feels this way because I think Jake has got some negative comments,particularly about the date and the spontenous kiss.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3470204;
    See I am so glad that someone else feels this way because I think Jake has got some negative comments,particularly about the date and the spontenous kiss.
    Starshine, I'm glad I could help. I dated a gizillion of his type before I found my prince...or I should say my prince found me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3470235;
    Starshine, I'm glad I could help. I dated a gizillion of his type before I found my prince...or I should say my prince found me.
    Aww that is so awesome.I am still looking for mine.I know he's out there somewhere.

Jake is usually not really my type of guy at all and yet I feel drawn to him.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3470249;
    Aww that is so awesome.I am still looking for mine.I know he's out there somewhere.

Jake is usually not really my type of guy at all and yet I feel drawn to him.
    Ok...tell ya what...should Jilly not choose him, you and I'll team up and go find him for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3470261;
    Ok...tell ya what...should Jilly not choose him, you and I'll team up and go find him for YOU.
    Thanks! I would definitely not say no to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3470204;
    I personally liked the spontenous kiss, I thought it was romantic and reminded me of like a John Wayne/Maurneen O'Hara movie.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469483;
    whatever he was trying to say, it was total stinky cheese, I'm not liking him!
    Yep pure fromage!
    We need not think alike to love alike