Page 1 of 325 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3250

Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

  1. #1
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    118

    Ed **Spoilers**



    Age: 29

    Occupation: Technology Consultant

    Hometown: Monroe, MI

    Currently Resides in: Chicago, IL

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    a wealthy technology consultant from Chicago, makes an impact with his understated confidence night of M&G

  3. #3
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Ed sharing a kiss with Jillian.


  4. #4
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    I think Ed's the one that says he's not comfortable and wants to leave.

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    do we know Ed's last name? Are we sure he's still home, or was he just home at some point in April?

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3463184;
    do we know Ed's last name? Are we sure he's still home, or was he just home at some point in April?
    Yes, Swiderski. All of that information - names, informaton on when they surfaced, what our information is,is in the MASTER LIST thread. It does not reference the post where the info came from, but does have the basics.
    Last edited by I'msotired; 05-21-2009 at 06:54 PM.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3463184;
    do we know Ed's last name? Are we sure he's still home, or was he just home at some point in April?

    here are all the updates from ed's window's live profile



    May 8 Edward joined Jeff Teague's network | Add Jeff Teague to your network
    Apr. 23 Edward joined jen fong's network | Add jen fong to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined Chris Woodruff's network | Add Chris Woodruff to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined Pat's network | Add Pat to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined lindsey johnson's network | Add lindsey johnson to your network
    Apr. 14 Edward joined Melissa Parsons's network | Add Melissa Parsons to your network
    Mar. 10 Edward joined Tab's network | Add Tab to your network
    Feb. 2 Edward joined Scott S.'s network | Add Scott S. to your network
    Jan. 23 Edward joined Khan Hollis's network | Add Khan Hollis to your network
    Jan. 23 Edward joined Thomas Cole's network | Add Thomas Cole to your network

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3463199;
    here are all the updates from ed's window's live profile



    May 8 Edward joined Jeff Teague's network | Add Jeff Teague to your network
    Apr. 23 Edward joined jen fong's network | Add jen fong to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined Chris Woodruff's network | Add Chris Woodruff to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined Pat's network | Add Pat to your network
    Apr. 16 Edward joined lindsey johnson's network | Add lindsey johnson to your network
    Apr. 14 Edward joined Melissa Parsons's network | Add Melissa Parsons to your network
    Mar. 10 Edward joined Tab's network | Add Tab to your network
    Feb. 2 Edward joined Scott S.'s network | Add Scott S. to your network
    Jan. 23 Edward joined Khan Hollis's network | Add Khan Hollis to your network
    Jan. 23 Edward joined Thomas Cole's network | Add Thomas Cole to your network
    And do you know if there's been anything since April 23rd?

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3463200;
    And do you know if there's been anything since April 23rd?
    yup may 8th

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Ed **Spoilers**

    From the Master List:

    Ed Swiderski - Tech consultant, Monroe, MI/Chicago, IL
    ELIMINATED, SURVIVED M&G , POSSIBLY ELIMINATED PRIOR TO F8, home by April 12 per local FORTer, still absent from Twitter and website
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.