Thread: Ed **Spoilers**

Re: Ed **Spoilers**

JMHO - IF Ed leaves - I doubt that is for any type of emergency - not work related - but for a personal reason - like he just can stand to see and deal with what is going o
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3496930;
    Personally I doubt very much that TPTB would allow Ed or any other contestant to leave for a work emergency. Past contestants have had deaths in family, some missed their swearing in ceremonies ect ., Everyone puts their personal and professional lives on hold to be on this show. I am more inclined to believe that Ed leaving is more so "Guilt" of knowing all to well that he does in fact have a GF at home & has nothing to do with WORK., and that is what's "killing"him . JMO

I'm not sure I understand why everyone is so willing to make excuses for why Ed is leaving. Hasn't the past attitude always been "suck it up, cupcake!"??? If Ed is into Jillian at all then he should be fighting tooth and nail to stay, regardless of how much or whether or not he hates the guys, is "uncomfortable", or "jealous". (And personally I doubt he hates the guys, those outtakes all show that he's right in the midst of all the goofiness.) If he has a work emergency or a personal emergency I would imagine they would tell him he has a choice of leaving or staying, just like everyone else has always been told when "real life" popped up for them. No one has ever been allowed to go home for a few weeks in the middle of filming, yet ED DOES. I don't care what the reason winds up being---that's just nuts.
    Last edited by cheekychook; 06-12-2009 at 01:32 AM.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3496784;
    One thing to keep in mind is that we can't be 100% sure about a new poster saying that Ed was in Chicago. We still have no idea if this poster is credible, why Ed left if he did and how he returns.
    But he was! Ed was home in Chicago mid April and NOT thinking of Jillian, that much I know.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spicegirl;3496952;
    But he was! Ed was home in Chicago mid April and NOT thinking of Jillian, that much I know.
    You know this? Can you tell us if you know this personally or you heard about this from someone else? Thanks
    We need not think alike to love alike

And can you reveal how you know not only that he was home but that he was not thinking of Jillian? :

Tigerl

I'm interested to know how it can be proved that Ed was home in April as well. Please tell!

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3496930;
    Personally I doubt very much that TPTB would allow Ed or any other contestant to leave for a work emergency. Past contestants have had deaths in family, some missed their swearing in ceremonies ect ., Everyone puts their personal and professional lives on hold to be on this show. I am more inclined to believe that Ed leaving is more so "Guilt" of knowing all to well that he does in fact have a GF at home & has nothing to do with WORK., and that is what's "killing"him . JMO
    And the bigger question is WHY would she want him back? Why does he come back, what are the circumstances, or better yet.. what is the big deal here? I can't rap my head around the fact that Ed leaves yet comes back to be seen in sc's in Spain and Hawaii (with obvious 'chemistry' via sc's of kisses). None of this makes any sense at all. Something is very, very, very wrong in this entire situation. Thanks, MF (take that as Mike Fleiss or whatever you choose to call him)!

Are you referencing post #78 you entered 5-29-09? Can you give a general idea of how you are sure of this information?

Tigerl

From what has been found out about Ed, he has a good reputation in business, mom thinks he would be a good match for Jill, so I have a difficult time believing that he would put his reputation on the line for controversy. I think the only reason he came on the show was because of Jill. I don't think he left and came back as a plot of TPTB. I don't think he would be the kind of guy to be a sucker/loser at the mercy of MF. I believe only guys who are not in secure careers would do something that could draw attention to themselves, positive or negative. So I' m anxious to see how this DRAMA that is to stagger Jill plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3496944;

I'm not sure I understand why everyone is so willing to make excuses for why Ed is leaving. Hasn't the past attitude always been "suck it up, cupcake!"??? If Ed is into Jillian at all then he should be fighting tooth and nail to stay, regardless of how much or whether or not he hates the guys, is "uncomfortable", or "jealous". (And personally I doubt he hates the guys, those outtakes all show that he's right in the midst of all the goofiness.) If he has a work emergency or a personal emergency I would imagine they would tell him he has a choice of leaving or staying, just like everyone else has always been told when "real life" popped up for them. No one has ever been allowed to go home for a few weeks in the middle of filming, yet ED DOES. I don't care what the reason winds up being---that's just nuts.
    Thank you. He's been given a privilege that no one else had ever had. I remember when Jeremy in Deanna's season wasn't even given the curtesy of informing him whether he pass his bar exam or not, yet Ed gets to bail out for whatever reason, even gets to hang out in the bar with his friends, then returns and Jillian welcomes him with open arms and scre* the other guys who stuck it out and put their lives on hold for her. Is this the unconditional love she's looking for in a man?
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.